Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Africa ~ the quest for the water (Starcatcher)

Go down

This is Africa ~ the quest for the water (Starcatcher) Empty This is Africa ~ the quest for the water (Starcatcher)

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 am

(I'm changing his name to Socrates)
Socrates lowered his head to the dirty sand where the water had once been, he then looked up at all the other African animals "What beast could of done this?" he roared, a she-giraffe looked at him and steped forward "I think I might have a description of the beast; The taller ones walk on their hind legs, but the tiny ones walk on all fours, some have long hair, and some have short hair. They have bits of cloth wrapped around them, and worst of all, they walk around.....naked with no fur...." she said, all the animals complained and grossed out, Socrates roared and rose up on his hind legs "We must find out what it was that did this and why! We must stop them!!!" he roared loudly, a elephant steped forward "I think I know where the culprit lives... EVERYONE FOLLOW ME!" she trumpeted.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down