Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Empty Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 am

Welcome to Beritagars Academy.

This is the Academy for any creature. Great or small, human or demon. It matters not, you're all welcome to Beritagars Academy. Here, at Beritagars Academy, you shall learn anything you want. From ancient languages to how to cast spells. There are different classes for different species and the mixed classes for everyone. Like Mathematics, English, General Science, Biology and Economics.
The Academy is kept on an isolated island away from any civilisation, so whoever comes to the island, stays on the island. Do not try to escape as it is futile and you shall not succeed. Staying inside the Academy walls is mandetory except on weekends, where you shall be allowed outside the Academy gates to explore the natural wonders of Beritagaragas Island.

There is a constant struggle for survival in the Academy and many have either died or come close to it. People fight, to try and become to ruler and the best of the Academy. Which, to achieve that goal, you must defeat the Royal 7.
Let me explain the Royal 7.
The Royal 7 is just a group of 7 students. But they aren't any normal students. the Royal 7 have no need to go to class, though shall do if they choose and are the 7 strongest people in the Academy. Whether they are teachers or students doesn't matter, anybody can be apart of the Royal 7. And the order of the Royal 7 is:

1. The King
2. The Queen
3. The Prince
4. The Princess
5. The Jack
6. The Ace
7. The Joker

Their powers and strength are different so if you defeat on, that is the position you shall hold. Be warned though, you will be challenged for that positioned by others. It is mainly The Jack The Ace and The Joker's position which is tossed between others, though. Challenging The Princess, The Prince, The Queen or The King is basically suicidal. Though, nobody wants The King or The Queen's position.
There is a twist. If girls defeat The Queen and the boys defeat The King, they have the choice of either holding that title and staying in Beritagars Academy, or leaving the Academy. Not many choose to keep the position and decide to leave, which leave the ones who were just defeated in the same position.

Everybody of enrolls in the Beritagars, must participate in the struggle for freedom and survival. It's a do or die situation.

So, everybody. You have been warned. Do not enter this Academy. If you do, you will surely meet your demise. But, just incase that didn't register into your tiny brains.
Welcome, children, to the
Academy Of Sin

Rules:

2. don't make a profile then leave
3. If you have no muse, just don't post.
4. Must have atleast 5 sentances per post
5. No God Modding. At all.
6. Please be literate.
9. Don't go way ahead of me and ditch me in this RP. It is mine afterall.
10. This is an Anime RP. Anime pictures only, please.
11. I don't want a bunch of zombies walking around Beritagars Academy. Have some uniqueness.
12. Limit of 6 characters. If I think you are active enough of this RP I may allow more for you.
14. If you want to join the Royal 7 pm me
15. have fun

Positions:

1. The King:
2. The Queen : Merilwen Valiedhiel Helinniel
3. The Prince:
4. The Princess: reserved
5. The Jack:
6. The Ace:
7. The Joker:

Code:
[center]
[img]URLIMAGEHERE[/img]
[size=85][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Teacher Or Student[/b]:
[b]Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect)[/b]:
[b]Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age)[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Crush[/b]:
[b]Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out')[/b]:
[b]History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it')[/b]:
[b]Electives[/b]:
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/size][/center]

In Campus
The Dorms
Common Rooms (Hang out)
Student Classrooms
Dining Hall
The Auditorium
The Infirmary
The Corridors
The Library
Up on the Roof
The Gym
Out of Campus
Main Gates
The Forest
Rocky Path
The Beach
Beritagaragas Village
The Outlands(Where wild predators usually are)
The Outback(where people go camping)
The Graveyard

Core/Mixed Classes
Mathematics
English
General Science
Biology
Economics
Electives(Some of which are also Mixed)
Art - Mixed
Drama - Mixed
Music - Mixed
Foreign Languages - Mixed
Creative Writing - Mixed
Sport - Mixed
Elven Language - Junior classes are Mixed, higher grades it's for Elves only
Spell Casting - Mixed
Potions - Wizard/Witches only
Flying - winged creatures or creatures whom can fly
Fire practice - Fire users
Water/ice Practice - water/ice users
Lightning Practice - Electricity users
Earth Practice - Earth users
(Just give me ideas to jot down and I'll add them, probably)

School Rules
1. Weapons allowed when fighting. That's it. When held against a teacher whom isn't in the struggle, you shall be punished.
2. All students must be in their rooms by 11:03pm at the latest.
3. No cellphone or electric items in class. Or, well, on. If found, the item may be destroyed.
4. Must have an elective.
5. Try not to kill one another.
6. Survive.

Students:
Username/Name/Gender/Age/Grade/Species/Position(if one)
Tayssi123/Merilwen Valiedhiel Helinniel/Female/19/senior/witch/Queen

Teachers:
Username/Name/Gender/Age/Classes Taught/Species/Position(if one)
Tayssi123/Xadyih/Female/25/Flying, Drama/Dragon/

Principal/Headmaster:
Username/Name/Gender/Age/Species/Position(if one)

Some species to choose from.
Remember, whatever it is can change into human form, unless it already has a human or human like body..

Human - magic weilders.
Fire Demon
Fairy
Dragon (you can be one or they can be a pet)
Griffin
Elf
Gnomes
Goblins
Ogres
Demon dog(which are pets only except on special occasions. pm me if wanted to be one)
wizards
witches
zombies
hippogriff
mermaid/man
Thestrals
centaur
phoenix
werewolf
vampire
pegasus
unicorn

give me more and ill probably add them

Last edited by Tayssi on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Empty Re: Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Cool I'll join,but I do have two question
1)Wheres your character? :O
2)what are electives?
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Empty Re: Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Leave a spot open for me I'll post charries when on a PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:30 am

Okay, sure. Bubbles for answers to your questions..
#1 I haven't made them yet.
#2 you don't have electives?? hm okay then. Well simplest way to put, they are subjects you choose to do of your own free will in school. Though, where I am, having 3 electives is mandatory, just we choose what ones we want.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 am

[code]

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) URLIMAGEHERE
[size=85]Username: Wild one
Name: Andriana clarson
Nickname: Ria
Teacher Or Student:Student
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age):14, sophmorer soon to graduate to 9nth.
Species: Human/dragon rider with earth powers.
Crush:
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Stubron at times, hard to impress, sweat. If she doesn't know you she tends to ignore you untill you prove yourself worthy of getting to know her. She loves to do practice fights, or as she calls them duals.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): At ahe 5 her mom sent her to tje acadmey to rid of her. Which of course Ria doesn't like her mom for, any ways growing up at the acadamy and brutle. Ria is one of the best fighters here being a fast learner. Ria participates in most of the classes and doesn't fall behind easly, she has survied this place for 11 years and plans to countie.
Electives: Art, Drama, Forgin languages, creative writting, sport, flying/riding, earth practice.
Sexual Orientation: Males, strong and brave.
Other: Shes not some one anew student or younger student would want to chaleng, she will har you, she has killed most o s the people she dualed weather meaning to or not. She has killed over twenty people in her life time.

give me more and ill probably add them
[/quote]

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

Thankies alot! Just so you know,yesterday I didnt have enough time to place a profile ima put some now since I got ALOTS of time now! :3 also I dont got the pictures I need for my characters so ima place a new slot for thier looks,soory.^^' soooooo.....USE YOUR IMANGTIONS!!! Very Happy

Username: BubblesLegacy
Name: Zacky Gates
Nickname: Zack,Empress Gates, or Fluffy(yes fluffy XD)
Teacher Or Student: student
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): She's the empress of a far away land that I like to call Arta!
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 16,she's a sophomore
Species: half Succbus and half werepyre
Crush: has none
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): she's mostly isolted and not to social around others.She also has issues with space,when she thinks you came too close she'll growl and show her fangs.When you earn her trust she is a completely different person,more carefree and humorus.She is very curious and smart ethier way and often sees what happens before striking.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Zacky was born into a pampered life in the war empire of Arta. Her mother,the empress was a werepyre and her father was a Inccbus. Due to the fact that her father was only a demonic spirt they can not have anymore children even if they tried. When Zacky reached seven years old she was peromised to the undead werepyre son of the nighboring kindom, Arrakasta Kyrens. At frist sight in the age of 10 Arrakasta fell in love with Zacky,but Zacky did not feel the same about him,weridly she thinks he's a weak,un actrive idoit even though she's been told for the past 3 years he was this strong,handsome and powerful boy. So her father had a idea,when Zacky turns 14 and Arrakasta 15,send them to Beritagars Academy. Ever since Arrakasta has been trying his best to create some kind of relationship with her but nothing has worked yet. Back at her homeland her mother is dying of disease. She leaves in a month to marry Arrakasta but the turth is she rethier stay in Beritagars Academy then leave married to him.
Electives: Flying,Music and Sports
Sexual Orientation:she likes males who are ferce fighters,brave,smart and have strong wills
Apperence: She has a alpha werewolf build with bright red fur and large red bat wings.She has 6 inch long sabber fangs that are not easy break and is extramely sharp.She often walks on 2 legs but sometimes walks on all fours.She has blood red hair that reachs to her hips when standing up. Zacky wear the official Empress uniform from her home land. A deep red long cut amor with shoes made of rubys.For other people in the Academy it's impossble to know if what she wears is really amor due to the fact it's so reveling.(it looks like this http://fw-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/File:Channeling-Armor.jpg )
Other: She can be every filrty with the male teachers and she can have surprising resluts when it comes to fighting,her body can heal itslef very quickly and a attack with her sharp talons gives damging resluts,specially when it's aimed at the face or chest. She also has crystal blue eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:BubblesLegacy
Name: Arrakasta Kyrens
Nickname: prince Kyrens
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): Prince of Scorba(the nighboring kindom from Zacky's history)
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 18,he's a junior
Species: zombie werepyre
Crush: Zacky Gates
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): He's smart,indepenet,strong,sadistic and very wise.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Arrakasta's mother was human and Arrakasta's father was a werepyre. Being the frist child born he has received many things in his life,at the age of 5 a zombie attacked Arrakasta and left him alive. After that he's body began to decompose infront of his parent's eyes. Thier parents did everything they can to stop it but nothing worked.Two years later in order to end a decade long war with the empire of Arta he was permoised to Zacky Gates,the only child the Empress had and ever will have with her husbund. He was trianed to be a strong and powerful fighter and leader ever since. When he frist saw Zacky at the age of 10 her succbus bueaty cast him in. Making him fall head over heels for her but he was sad when he learned that she didnt feel the same. So he was sent to the Beritagars Academy to make Zacky change her mind about him so in a month she would have a more happy marrgie with him.
Electives: Drama,Creative Writing and sports.
Sexual Orientation: he's into females but he's in love Zacky.
Apperence: He has a alpha werewolf build with deep green fur and bone bat wings. Arrakasta's body show a medium stage of decomposition. He's tail,arms and legs are completely bone. Arrakasta has short brown hiar that reach up to his eyes. Arrakasta wears amor made from his own bone and his chest and legs are covered by bone platemail and platelegs, these are covered in spikes which can be used as weapons. He wears a pair of bone boots and one bone glove that is a part of his arm.
Other: Since he's undead he's inmune to physical pain. He can not taste or see well in darkness. Arrakasta's eyes are green mixed with blue.

BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Bubbles, accepted.

wild one.... Humans are just humans. They have no powers... they are basically just us. They can't do anything.. Well, they can have elemental powers. nothing else. Yours shall not ride a dragon.

Making my characters shortly by the way, guys...

Last edited by Tayssi on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) T6wdch
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/t6wdch.jpg
Username: Tayssi123
Name: Merilwen Valiedhiel Helinniel
Nickname: Wen, Merliwen
Teacher Or Student: Student
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect):
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 19, senior
Species: witch
Crush: none/Open
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Wen is a serious, quiet girl who can have a high strung side to her. She doesn't care for consequences and loves to take risks. She's a girl who doesn't mind getting down and dirty and can become rather brutual when fighting. Is rather cold hearted and unforgiving at times.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Wen grew up in Beritagaragas Village. She has always wanted to leave the island, but knows it is nearly impossible. Since she could walk, Wen has been fighting and honing her magical powers. Now, at the age of 19, she's dangerous. Wen even managed to tame a dragon whom is named Xadyih. Xadyih is actually a teacher in the Academy and is always by her side whenever she can be.
Electives: potions, spell casting, Fire Practice, Lightning Practice,
Sexual Orientation: straight
Other: Wen is in the position of the Queen

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) T6wdch
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Konachan-com-72530-blue_eyes-long_hair-megurine_luka-pink_hair-ribbons-vocaloid
Username: Tayssi123
Name: Xadyih
Nickname: Xiad, Yih
Teacher Or Student: Teacher
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): Flying, drama
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 25
Species: dragon
Crush: none/Open
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Xadyih is a rather open person with alot of energy to burn. She can be rather head strong and stubborn at times which gets her into trouble by Wen alot. Even though Xad is older :what:
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Xadyih has had a pretty boring life until Wen came into it. She was with her parents, being taught to fly, fight and protect herself. That's it. All day, every day. Then, when Wen and Xadyih met, the two knew that they would become good friends. But as some might call it, Wen 'tamed' Xadyih. But that's not it at all. The two merely became connected in a way deeper then friends or family. Though not in a creepy way. Since, they have been together, side by side and Xadyih joined the Academy to fight by Wen's side.
Electives:
Sexual Orientation: straight
Other:

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Sephiroth5353
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Chained%20werewolf
Except dark silver instead of black and pale green eyes
Name: Sephiroth Amaxne Ytrenashu
Nickname: Seph, Max
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 19, senior
Species: 5/8 Silver werewolf and 3/8 vampire
Crush: None
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Seph is rather laid back and carefree' he prefers to sit back and relax then get into fights. He doesn't care about the struggle and leaving the school, he just cares about enjoying life and making the most of it. Though Seph is probably one of the strongest and most dangerous in the school, he never challenges anyone for a fight except his brothers. Though Seph does have a rather stubborn side and won't take no for an answer should he really want something.. There has never been a time in which anyone has seen Seph mad; most don't want to.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Due to having the nearly extinct silver werewolf in his blood, Sephiroth was often hunted and harmed along with his brother, Zatryx. They were often running and hiding, never having a real life for themselves. Then their younger sister was born, who was 7/8 silver werewolf and only 1/8 vampire. Nearly a pureblooded wolf. And female wolves were super rare... The twins' lives became even harder, but they never once gave up. Last year they found the Academy and immediately joined it. Though having silver werewolves in the academy was never even thought about, they soon settled in and soon enough, were accepted amongst the student body.
Electives:Art, drama, spell casting,
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual...maybe. More towards girls and sometimes gets freaked out if a gay hits on him...sometimes.
Other:

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) 9945sample
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Chained%20werewolf
Except dark silver instead of black and blue eyes
Name: Zatryx Lavin Ytrenashu
Nickname: Tryx
Species: 5/8 silver werewolf and 3/8 vampire
Crush: None
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Tryx is highstrung and tempermental; often yelling at stupid little things. He's not very easy to get along with when he's like that. Though, at other times, all Tryx wants to do is have fun and muck around, annoying Seph and Avex as much as he possibly can. Tryx and Seph are matched in everything and know eachother's fighting styles by heart so when they fight, their is no winner or loser. It's always a tie between the twins.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Same as Sephiroth's
Electives: Art, drama, spell casting, sport
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Other:

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Silver-haired+anime+guys+_8_
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Caspian-werewolf-artwork
Silver fur and silver eyes
Name: Avex Notorus Menaruz Ytrenashu
Nickname: Ava, Avex, Notorus
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 14, sophmore
Species: 7/8 silver werewolf and 1/8 vampire
Crush: none
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Ava is generally quiet and withdrawn before you get to know her. She has trouble trusting others and opening up. But once she has, Ava is loyal, courageous and always willing to lend a hand. She will put her life on the line to protect her friends. She is often seen as a girly boy, due to having slightly boyish features.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): The same as Tryx and Seph's. Excpt alot harder.
Electives: Art, creative writing, spell casting, foreign languages
Sexual Orientation: Straight,
Other:

Last edited by Tayssi on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks! Also Tayssi you posted the same picture twice o3o'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm

That's cause Wen's in it and Xadyih's dragon form is in it ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Oh ok XD so when do we start?
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Well, i'm wanting to start when the principal/headmaster position is taken and a couple of the royal 7 positions are taken.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh ok^^
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

do you have anyone who might want to join?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:46 pm

hmmmm let me see.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

So this is the topic?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah,it isnt mine though. So you wanna join? :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Idk.. How many people am I supposed to be?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Hmmmm you can have up to 6 characters.So as many as you want I guess.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 am

can I join?

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Anime_girl236Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Werewolf-4 (no saliva and red eyes though)
[size=85]Username: Nicoco177
Name: Nikkita Whinslet
Nickname: Nikki
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): Well, she is the daughter of the alpha female of a fantasy pack, somewhere...
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 12, sorry, my school dosn't work like other schools, would she be a sophomore or a junior? and would she be old enough to attend?
Species: Revived Werewolf(zombie werewolf)
Crush: Let's say she is searching for one, she has her mind on
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Nikki is a rather 'blurt it all out' character and dosn't give one to the older people. Like most of her family tree, Nikki has always been a bubbly, often hyper character who can often give back information to people which they might not want to hear..Other than that, Nikkita can be such a lively, sweet, strong, passionate, good-at-fighting, free-minded and Smiley young girl, she dosn't have enemys, she has friends.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Life was tough as a little girl, most of her family had been normal, except from one line of brothers (one zombie, one wizard and one vampire) who had been cursed. Rowley was head of the small werewolf pack 'Tritana', and also the father of Nikkita. Rowley was married to a strong, elegant girl called Marianna, who bore him a wonderful child who she called Nikkita Whinslet. Then, there was Rowley's brother Xander, he hated the werewolves because of the relationship between himself and Rowley, so, whilst Nikkita was only 4, the zombie bit the girl and she bled to death, watching the young girl put to death was a horrible sight. The funeral was short. But it was sad. Before the box was lowered into the ground, a small scrabbling sound came from inside the box, they immeadiatly opened it and she was alive, in a little wolf form. The pack was filled with joy as the girl grew older, and the more older she got, the more clever, and soon she met a young lad called , these two were best friends and were sent to the academy together. Now they hang around with each other as they enter the teen years, but the relationship is about to get closer...
Electives: Art, Sport and Forgin languages
Sexual Orientation: Nikkita likes the strong and sensible man, but those who are also soft and sensetive, Otherwise boys aren't really that much of a why and bother to her.
Other: Urrr, I hope this is enough information for you, there is just a couple of things I need answering.
[/size]

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) 29d5e15e59de067856948e8591bd2cc31224200072_fullAcademy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) 8238
[size=85]Username: Nicoco177
Name: Alex Hershell
Nickname: Alex or Al
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): High ranked in the pack who Nikkita is young alpha of.
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 12, but I still need the question above answering! Very Happy
Species: Unicorn
Crush: Head over heels for Nikkita!
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): He is a strong, bold and brave young man, who has a certain soft spot for girls. But, unlike Nikkita, he dosn't pick on the older age group, Since it is his and Nikkita's first day, he dosn't know what to expect, but Survival is the key word he has heard, he is a kind of different person in his unicorn form, he is more hyper and active, but he is still learning anout the power to fly without failing. Alex, is special, he's there for you, like a good friend should be. Plus he will always be loyal to you.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Alex has had quite a rough past, he was brought up in crowded streets with his mother and father, who were a pegasus and a unicorn, at school he was forced to play with Nikkita as she was the only one who knew about him. Until his Father died during a secret war between the unicorns and pegasus'. This left him heart broken for many years until present, never forgeting him. Nikkita saw the troublesome times he was in and brought him and his mother to her fathers pack. That's when things got better for him. Alex grew up with Nikkita and set off to the academy.
Electives: flying, music and sport
Sexual Orientation: The tough and kind females with a gentle touch and words.
Other: none
[/size]

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:42 am

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) URLIMAGEHERE
Username: Faye
Name: Juliette
Nickname: Jules
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): Idk?
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 19; Senior
Species: Elf
Crush: She tends to put such feelings as love and desire away, other things are more important, to her.
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): Jules is a quiet girl, prefering to take long walks and study rather than go partying, she will though. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and often blurts things out, Jules is also easily pressured into things. Her self- confidence levels change all the time, sometimes she feels like she's gorgeous.. other times she feels like she's an ugly old hag.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Jules was born into a normal Elf colony, her father being the king she got "special" treatment at times. When she was 15 Jules started acting out and was sent here for a better education and discipline.
Electives: Sports, Outdoor activites.Medicine..Biology (I think I did that right.. )
Sexual Orientation: Straight.. as a rainbow! She really is straight though haha. =P
Other: Nothing?

http://img.portwallpaper.com/imgwal/princess-elf.jpg

Last edited by Faye on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 am

Then what can ride a dragon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Witches wizards and other mythical humanoids. Most anyways

Nicoco they'd be freshman. But its a bit young and they dont look 12 so why dont you have them the same age as my youngest char, Avex?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm

ima add 2 more characters :3

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) AnimeGuy27vampire
Username:BubblesLegacy
Name: Aldermach bloodsoul
Nickname: none
Teacher Or Student: teacher
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): Principal of Beritagars Academy,he also teaches Drama
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): unkown(he was alive for a really long time)
Species: vampire
Crush: none/open
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): lustful,powerful,headstrong and can be very smart
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): he doesnt remember much about his past due to his old age. He actully doesnt remember his own age and birthday. When Zacky and Arrakasta came to Beritagars Academy he was piad very handsomely by both of thier parents to make sure when they leave. Zacky is in love with him,so he makes sure that Zacky and Arrakasta are in the same classes.
Electives:
Sexual Orientation: gay
Other: he has a thing for male teachers and male students. He has a open relationship with the male teacher Jermy bloodspill.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) Anime
Username: BubblesLegacy
Name: Jermy bloodspill
Nickname:none
Teacher Or Student: teacher
Job(Is teacher. Maths, english, ect): he teaches sexual eduation and biology, he is also the consuller for all grades
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age): 56(looks 26)
Species: vampire
Crush: none/open
Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out'): he's a fun and kind teacher. He makes sure that all students are protected when they want to 'get down and dirty' with thier lovers. He can keep screats and is the most trustble person you'll meet in Beritagars Academy.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'): Jermy grew up in Beritagaragas Village as a noble human. He's parents were rich and had alot of money but when he was 20. His parents were killed by demons,leaving him alone. The family fortune was also taken,so he was left broke also. He was a sinor in Beritagars Academy during the time. He went back to his village and studied to be a teacher. At 26 he became the sexual eduation teacher. When he frist started he had a one night stand with Aldermach and he bit him multiple times making him a vampire the day after.
Electives:
Sexual Orientation: bi sexual
Other: Jemry and Aldermach have a relationship but it's an open relationship.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Just wanted to say I finished mine.. finally ^^
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum