Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 am

K how old must she be? This means I have to Change Rai's history as well.

Back to top Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Ok Wild
All characters must be in high school age range.
A.k.a any number between 13 and 19
Understand? :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Kay 13teen now are all my charries aceptible ignore Rai's history it will be explained in my first post.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Ok^^ hope you post soon :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Cool,now post Wild.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 am

I guess but Tassy never gave her approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

She's been on, but as far as I can tell, she hasn't been responding to anything. I guess it'd be safest for you to PM her and ask? I dont know if she's still looking at this topic. I feel like it'd dead but it's not dead at the same time... Probably PM her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 am

Ops I already posted but ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 am

Guys, I am terribly sorry for not posting lately. I have not been able to, nor will I be able to for a little while, still. I shall try my best to post as soon as I can, nut i've been sick and doing school assignments at the same time. I never realised Yr11 would be so different from Yr10. It's kind of surprised me. Only on week three and I have an english assignment due tomorrow, another anglish assigmant coming up, a maths one coming soon and heaps of homework each night. That, and my maths teacher despises me because she and my brother got into alot of arguements last year when he had her and she hates me because i'm related to him >.>

Anyway, wild one, you are accepted, and guys, feel free to go on ahead of me, but not too far ahead. I have been able to come on during classes/school hours but I don't have too much free time at home anymore. And for my Animal Studies class, we have 2 new horses coming into the farm at school which i'll need to look after and i'll be having work experience at Kanine Kubbies. Which is something to do with dogs, then work experience at AWL, RSPCA, a vet and some stables for abused horses. So this year will be a little hectic and i'm still trying to adjust and get used to everything. Please bare with me, here, and I shall post and get back to everything as soon as I can.

Given, I shall read each and every post basically the same day that you post them, if not the next, so I shall know what is going on. Though, please, no more then up to page 3 without me ^.^ Any problems, PM me and nomatter what, I shall respond ASAP.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Whoa! Whatever grade your in must be hard, that's a lot of stuff to do and the animal stuff sounds fun though. Smile

P.s: Oh and thanks for accepting my charries.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:17 pm

hey im back! :3 So what did I miss? ^^'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:20 pm

People stopped replying and it died long ago bubbles. :(

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:27 pm

NOOOOOOOO! D: I'm sad now T.T
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Yea sorry to break the news to ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm gald you told me anyways.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Kay, I got this Trot wood thing in the human bios if you want to go check it out. It really belongs in fantasy, don't know why I put it there.

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm

kk :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3