Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Yay! XD Now when do we start? XD
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature)

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Accepted faye and bubbles.

Soon. We'll start soon. Bubbles love the teachers by the way ^.^ I've. Just got to think of a way to start. Unless someone else wants to.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Bubbles love the teachers by the way ^.^ I've. Just got to think of a way to start. Unless someone else wants to.
Thanks :3 I love them too! X'D anyways if you need help feel free to ask me! :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:42 pm

well, mainly I just need muse/ideas of what to put into my first post >.>
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Well,why dont you start with your characters waking up? Razz Or your characters starting thier etc year at the Academy?
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 1188785269_anime-fire
Username: Shiori
Name: Yokai Sato
Nickname: Yoki, Yokai
Teacher Or Student: Student
Job: Royal 7; Princess
Species: Fire Demon
Crush: N/A
Personality: Being a fire demon, her personality fits her forte. She’s a fiery, feisty, exotic girl who has an amazing will to survive. Her instincts are driven by impulsive decisions and she is often an extremely blunt realist. Her being a fire demon (obviously allowing her the power of fire) often leads to things ‘spontaneously combusting’, if the argument becomes heated enough. She shuts people out of her life, but a part of her wants to have healthy relationships with others. She is definitely a night person, which is one of her weaknesses. Her fighting abilities increase at night, though not in a superhuman way, thus giving her more of an advantage. Attack at daytime is still a reckless thing to do, but the chances of beating her are slightly better. She is known to have a somewhat foul mouth and sassy attitude, using her feminine charms to get where she wants to go.
History: When she was born, her parents were appalled. Her mother had known that her father was a demon, but he kept it a well-hidden secret and by the time that Yokai was born, the Sato family had diminished any thoughts of their demon heritage. Yokai was the chosen one of the family, and her powers steadily increased from birth. When she turned 13, her parents sent her away, without giving her so much as a second glance or money to start her new life as. She stumbled across this school, applied, and has worked her way up to being part of the Royal 7 as Princess. Her stupid ambition drives her to become Queen one day, but only time will be able to tell.
Electives: Music, Foreign Languages, Fire Practice
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: N/A

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Anime_Emo_Boy_2
Username: Shiori
Name: Ahab Wolf
Nickname: Wolf
Job: Unidentified
Species: Vampire
Crush: N/A
Personality: He is ambitious, stubborn, and one of the biggest pessimists. He rarely does anything in his free time except for Electives and hang in the shadows. He is a shady character that is almost impossible to read and hates being around others. He has amazing social skills when he wishes for something, but whenever he doesn’t want to talk, he is a master at dissuading others from talking to him with a single glance. His hair covers his eyes so it’s hard to tell his emotions half of the time.
History: As soon as Ahab was born, he was abandoned. He was adopted by a lovely family until they found out he was a vampire. The family he was fostered in—the Wolfs—only found out about his deadly secret when they found him drinking the blood of their youngest daughter, Phoebe. After that, they kicked Ahab out, but the young vampire was determined to make his way in life. He wandered for years, just alone… Alone like a wolf. Which, later on, gained him the nickname of “Wolf.” When he turned 12, he found this school, but never went into it. He dared himself onto the grounds around the school, terrorizing people here and there, until he felt old enough and mature enough to enroll. As soon as he got in, however, Ahab realized the troubles that lay ahead. But an everyday battle for life was just the kind of excitement that this young vampire needed.
Electives: Foreign Languages, Creative Writing, Music
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Other: N/A

Last edited by Shiori on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 pm

sure. Okay i'll post it shortly.. Or as shortly as I can.. >.>
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Love them Shi.. Accepted ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:02 pm

^^ Yay, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 2725524
Username: Silver Shadows
Name: Rocky
Nickname: Susie
Job: Princess
Species: Ice Angel
Personality: Susian is rather shy but, is srrong. She doesn't know hardly right from wrong and is usually the first one to start a fight. She doesnt know this but usually folks know her as, "High Matinence." Yep, that's what she is. Always wanting stuff after she just got another thing. Susian has a lot of friends, just some people are annoyed by her. And I can know why. She is trying to get herself together the best she can, she just cannot seem to change for some reason
{sss}
Sextual Orentation: Straight
Pic:
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Silver, not accepted.. One, she's got to have a proper name. 2 you haven't filled out the form properly(history is a must. Just making that point)

Also, guys. No more prince/princess/rich/high class people anymore! If you want that, pm me!
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Nm... I'm sorry I can't I'm so tired. My brain is completly blocked and I didn't know what else to put... sorry. And Susian is not a proper name? Sorry for the question if it seems stupid.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Name you have Rocky. And proper name I mean first/middle/last.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh Gosh... I thought I named her Susian. See How mest up my brain is. Well, never mind anyway.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Dont worry we all make mistakes^^
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Okay I am finally finished... Please excuse mistakes and any crappyness about it xD

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10189-academy-of-sinbio-people-only#272196
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 am

(sorry I took so long, yeahm, they can be the same age)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 am

Dont worry it's awesome! XD Also I posted thank god XD
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Ok I'll think of some humandroid here is my other charries.

[size=85]Username:Wild one
Name:Amerra
Nickname Mira
Gender-Female
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age):Sophomore, 4
Species:Dragon
Crush:N/A
Breed-Unknown
Element-Fire
Teacher Or Student:Student
Electives:Flying and fire
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Other:Nothing
b]Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out')[/b]:Outgoing, is a huge show off, selfish, kind, can be aggressive.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'):She was a simple egg giving to her Ria's by her Rai's mom from her Ria's mom's dragon.
Picture-
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8AC7rlo72ppKMESJBzPqyiI3DHxLjye3FYYPVD_i39l0TPonh(Yes she's ugly)

[size=85]Username:
Name:Zack
Nickname:None
Male
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age):Senior, 18
Species:Vampire
Crush:N\A
Electives:Foreign Languages, Sport, and spell casting
Sexual Orientation:Defiantly straight
Other:Though he may not look it he's the jerk lover boy kind.
b]Personality (Don't put 'Will rp out')[/b]:Big time show off, loves to flirt, is a huge jerk, very selfish.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'):He came here at age fore teen to learn how to fight, cast spells, and speak over languages.
Picture-
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8XhQUODnXhbc95juM3UgulGCZqqOq_jY9MKl-Au2lfXoylawPg

[size=85]Username:
Name:Cassandra
Nickname:Casey
Girl
Age (Including year name; sophomore, junior, etc. If teacher, just say age):Junior, 10
Species:Werewolf
Crush:N\A
Electives:Music, Foreign Languages, Creative Writing, and spell casting.
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Other:She bites so watch out (lol)
Personalty-Very
shy and quite, she is a timid girl but holds great powers, she seams to
blend in at places and no one seams to notice her. Casey is very very
smart.
History (Don't say 'Doesn't like to talk about it'):Casey has just arrived at the Academy of sins to complete her parents wishes and become a great warrior.
Picture-
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Anime_girl_

OR

Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzvfxxB6439zvtUwKVaxa_XpSS4lH9y9st5WDL9MFV_gfdoyuw

Werewolf form-

(Now, but smaller)
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 2Q==

(Older)
Academy Of Sin(Open, possibly mature) - Page 2 9k=

Ok So can some one help me decide on Casey's human picture plz?

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Wild the profiles arent in format. Please go to the frist page and try again.^^'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Of course it's not Bubbles I'm not finished. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Ok XD
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:15 pm

I\Man MY computer is loading in slow mosaion it might take awhile for the complete bios to appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh and for Ria she'll be a elf, is that good enough for her to be a dragon rider?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Casey's age is too young.

Also, sorry guys, can't post until tomorrow.. Shiori if you are reading this(or if someone wants to warn her for me) Merliwen isn't a teacher, Xadyih is. Wen followed Xad into the classroom after she saw Ahab. Anyway sorry guys be back tomorrow.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next