Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted) Empty Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted) Ice_dragon_by_kuromio-d3c215k

The small wind dragon huddled in a corner, calling out to his mother that was being poked at by the men. She was bleeding, and letting them abuse her freely. Tobias let out a pitiful cry, worrying about his mother. They drove a spear through her heart, sneering as she suffered for a moment. Was Tobias next? He smelt the death that wafted from his mother, and a chill ran down his young spine.

They shoved a snack that smelled of a chemical over his head, and he felt drowsy. The chemical that the bag was soaked with knocked him out, and he wasn't aware of being carried into a hot and dusty ring. The bag was removed, and he woke slowly. Greedy looking men held up wads of money, yelling out numbers that went up to the thousands. Tobias whined, blinking his dreary eyes.

Only one female lay in the stands, and her scent was different. It smelled of different dragons.

(You play her, and her dragons)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted) Empty Re: Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm

(I'll play her if you want, if not just ignore this post)

Macy watched, feeling pity for the baby and started to shot numbers out with greedy men, "1000!" She shouted getting frustrated and stood up shouting higher then all the men, "500!"This was cruel she taught knowing the baby was much to young to be on his own. Good thing that if she got him she had a mother dragon with a couple of babies, but would she accept this little fellow?

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted) Empty Re: Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Tobias scrabble at the walls, flapping his thin wings. Small cries erupted from his throat. He hid in the shadows, watching as a man approached him.

Mine be worse.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:52 pm

"3000!" She said over betting the last person. Finally the men stopped betting. Did I win? She wonder waiting to hear the call which soon came. She stood up exited and walked down. She felt good about saving a baby dragon. The short haired brunet waited for the baby to be giving to her. She was a quite short girl in her twenties.

(It's fine)

Mercy Does Not Live Here (Open, female wanted) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSus2d3Jh4DAgvrkCPCfAXC03UfMWq2UDt7NuZl5bpKZ1NHVFPp-Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm

A man roughly wrapped duct tape around Tobias's muzzle before he could do anything and shoved him in a dragon proof cage. The duct tape was removed one he was out of the ring, and a sex slave was ut in his place. They handed his heavy cage to the girl. The men smirked, and pressed the chemical cloth to his nose, making him black out again. "Careful."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm

(Don't forget about can you handle the cuteness? K Smile)

Macy nodded and took the cage walking out. The shy girl hadn't noticed the cloth and stuff. AS she walked out a huge trailer for dragons appeared. The young girl walked to it and opened a black truck and hopped in putting him in the pastender seat and pouting the seat belt around his cage. She would have put him in the more safer back seats if they where not full of junk. The newly bought truck started a low rumble as it began to move and Macy started to drive off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

(And Brutus wasn't actually being that ean to Harmony, by they way)

Tobias blinked his eyes open, looking around the truck, yawning. He looked at the metal name plate that was welded on the cage. He sounded it out in his mind ' toe.. bee... ass (no other way to put the ss sound)' He gnawed on the bars, growling at the girl who smelled like dragons.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

She smiled seeing he had awakened. Once they came to a stop sing she put a fish and piece of rawl cow meat in the cage, not sure of what he'd prefer. "Settle I won't harm you, I got plenty of other dragons."She then countied to drive away.

(I know but she took it differently. K? Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Tobias gave the cow meat a lick, then the fish, grimacing at both of them. He only ate fruit, preferably mashed peaches for his young age. He glanced around, finding a piece of grass and laying it in front of him.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Macy , pulling into a drive way saw him, "Oh I'm sorry you one of those herbivore dragons." She said then hopped out locked her door then went to his and got him out. She walked into a huge dragon stable. She was a dragon rider and breeder. If and when she sold a dragon she made sure the owner was right for them and would take good care of him. She walked down to where she kept her plant eating dragons and stopped, oping a stall door and put him in, "Come on old girl, got you a new baby take care of him." She said oping his cage and taking it away before closing the stall door the tall elderly female stood up and looked at him, "Hello little one I'm Meara." Tobias would have been put with the dragon mother with a family if he ate meat, because she did and that could mean trouble for a baby of his kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Tobias backed away from the dragon, shaking his head. "You aren't my mom. My mom is dead and she looked like me." He growled, lapping up a few moldy fruit remaints in the corner. He snuffled around in the straw, searching for more food.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

"I know I'm not your mom-" She then realised he said dead and felt sorry for him, "Look I'm just suppose to take care of you." Her voice was calm and sweat as she gave him a gentle nudge towards a bin of fruit. Knowing he could not reach it she knocked some down for him then started to eat from the bin, feeling slightly hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Tobias ate it hungrily. "I want my mom! Not you!" He snarled, biting into a peach. "She will be the only one I ever want to take of me!" He cried, hooking his long claws into the wood and pulling himself up, climbing until he reached the top. "See ya!" He snarled, jumping out before she could do anything.

He heard other dragons in different stalls, and he climbed into an empty one. But little did he know, it belonged to a male dragon that was outside.

(is that OK? or did I powerplay to much?"\
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 pm

(You didn't power play at all Smile )

The female could do nothing, and being old could no longer roar for some reason. She paced around in her stall. A stable hand started to walk a big yellow eyed dragon back to his stall, he was one of the stallions one might say. "Hey you, I'd get out of there." I young female voice called from another stall. She was red with one blue eye and one bright yellow. "I'm Firestar and if you don't get out of there your lunch." The omnivore female then jumped down from her roste and walked to a whole in her stable wall, "Through here" She said looking at him. At the same time she spoke the door opened and the dragon entered, it was (Thinking of name) a mean and nasty male dragon. Not noticing him the stable hand walked off listening to music after closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Tobias ducked through the hole, sitting down grumpily in the females stall. "I don't wanna sit in a stall to rot! I want to be free!" He growled, climbing over the door of her stall and running towards the open doors. He jumped outside, inhaling the fresh air.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Firestar fallowed him and tackled him, "Stay, please. She paid a lot to free you from those cruel men, give her a chance. Please" She begged and got off him. She then opened her wings ready to chase after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Tobias looked at her. "At east one of those stupid men wouldn't of shoved me in with some old dragon and expect me to think it was my mother!" He dove underneath a fence, climbing up the side of the barn, just out of reach of the dragon. He climbed higher, hissing.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:09 pm

"She knew you wouldn't think it was your mother! She just knew your to young to be on your own." Firestar said and took flight reaching him, egusted. She had just learned how to fly and so far was, well horrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

"She didn't know if I would like her or not!" Tobias growled, giving up. He dropped back down, claws leaving six scratches in the side of the barn. He hung his head, heading back into the barn and climbed over the stall door and back into the adoption mothers stall. "Hey." He muttered, curling up beneath her.

(Can I have pics of the dagons)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 pm

(I'll look for some)

Feeling successful Firestar glided down to the ground and went to her mom.

"Hi, sorry you don't like me" She said and licked his face before laying down to rest, it was getting late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Tobias sighed. "I like you and all, but how can she expect me to live without my mother? I imprinted her,I don't know anybody else to follo around..." He sighed, curling up and faliing asleep.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 am

With a sigh she didn't answer and just went to sleep.

(Hey know any good female horse names? I need one for a mare I'm making.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 am

(Er, you can use the name Lusa that I use for some dogs)

Next day....?

Tobias blinked his eyes open, yawning and waiting for breakfast. The fruit that was dumped in smelled weird, but he ate it nyway.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 pm

When morning came Meara was eating and other in her stall so was Firestar but she was eating meat, fish, and fruit, being a omnivore.

(OK good enough for me, thanks. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Tobias yawned, letting out high pitched roars. He wanted to romp.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next