Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] Empty Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Kira snorted and tossed her head, not bothering to look behind her to make sure her long-time companion was following her. Kira's hind legs kicked out in a friendly and playful buck as her cream-colored mane flew around her head, landing gently on her neck. Her tail spanned out behind her as she cantered around, the grass tickling her long legs. Kira whinnied loudly before slowing down to a stop, bringing up a huge cloud of dust with her. Snorting and tossing her head yet again, Kira pawed the ground before sniffing at the grass that was around her. "Come on, slowpoke!" Kira said playfully to her companion, ears pricked forward and her mane covering one of her eyes. Lowering her head, Kira sniffed around until she found a good place, filled with sweet dandelions that were her favorite thing to munch on. Putting her muzzle into the fluffy yellow flowers, she began to graze happily.

[ Hope this was good enough guys ~ ]

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] Empty Re: Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Christina~

I roll my eyes playfully and kick up into a canter. I nip at her rump and shoulder as I pass her, then speed ahead. My hooves kicked up patches of dirt and grass as I raced across the clearing. When I neared a creepy, dark forest, I slowed and then turned on a dime. I returned to Kira and steal the dandelion she was about to clip with her teeth. My gently arched neck raised to meet her and I chewed animatedly, a cocky grin littering my soft Nokota features. The spring wind tugged at my mane and tail, but my forelock wasn't long enough to wrap itself around my ice blue eye. Not that that would be a bad thing, but I assumed that that style was best copyrighted to Kira and her personality. I shift my weight, and raise my head after grazing on a dandelions and grass. Ears erect, and nostrils flared, I check the area to make sure everything was as it should be. My acute senses picked up nothing at the moment, and I returned to nibbling- safe, for the moment..

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] SuperStock_4070-7077

[ same here xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ] Empty Re: Broken Bonds [ Saviour & Desert Horse ]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 6:08 pm

In the forest a stallion watched the mares. He watched them intentelly, working out who was weaker and an easier mare to force. His black coat was covered in a slight red tint, making this already intimidating stallion even more frightening. This stallion was not after just a quick force and leave, he was looking to keep a mare or two around. Create his own herd, his sons to be taught his ways, whether or not the mares wanted it or not.

The stallion flared his nostrils taking in their scent, the stallion was named Diablo, in english it meant " Devil " . It fit him perfectly. He moved to get a better angle of the mares. But stayed hidden for the moment.

(Sorry I couldn't think of anything else lol)

His Pic : https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/crazy_10.jpg
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:14 pm

[ It's fine, and that stallion's beautiful! ]

Kira's light-chestnut-tabiano coat shone brightly under the sun. The young, inexperienced mare pranced around, tail flagged, nipping at the grass around her companion every now and again, just to get her attention. Kira was definately more lively than her friend, but it didn't matter. The two were very close, and always there for each other, despite their differences. If anything, Christina was almost a mother-figure to Kira, though Kira always called her sister, even though they were not blood-related in any way. The similar coat style could be deceiving, though. Kira tossed her cream-colored mane out of her eyes and bucked, cantering around, unaware of any looming dangers nearby. Neighing loudly, Kira galloped around, tail and mane fanned out about her in an elegent fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 6:32 pm

(Shall we wait for Savior after a few posts XD and he is, saw his picture and was like that the stallion I'm using! )

Diablo walked towards the edge of the forest, the spirited mare's scent tempted him out the woods. He stopped just short of the edge. He flicked his tail and lowered his head to eat some brush. His eye never left the mares, he would soon make his move. He was an aggressive stallion, but he didn't know how far he push these mares or how strong they were.

The spirited young mare was a stunning mare as was the other one, but she seemed a lot more expereinced/ calm. Diablo paced from side to side getting agitated but he need to know how smart the mares were before he moved.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:35 pm

[ I dont know if Saviour even remembers this topic anymore... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm

(We can carry on and she can slot back in some how if she wants Smile )
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

[ 'kay ]

Kira suddenly skidded to a halt, rearing up, nostrils flaring and ears flicking back and forth. She let out a few deep breaths, tired out from running around, though she knew she wouldn't stay like that for long. Kira was a ball of energy, taking only about fifteen minute rests in between each hour-long spurt of energy. Shaking her mane, Kira lowered her muzzle to the ground and nipped off some of the sweet-tasting dandelions that she loved so much, ears flicked forward and listening to the sounds of the forest: the birds chirping, a quiet breeze, sticks cracking under the weight of a squirrel or perhaps some other animal. All in all, it was quite peaceful.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Diablo walked out calmly, he was going to play the lost stud act. It had worked on previous mares. His body was relaxed and he flicked his ears, heading towards them but slightly the right of them, as not to alarm them. He gently flicked his tail and he was surprised at how gently and relaxed he could let his body go. He nickered to tell them he was there. He added a slight limp to his rear left leg, he might as well go for the sympathy vote he thought. He walked to a patch of grass and grazed, lifting his rear leg.

He would wait for one of them to approach him.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Kira looked up when she heard the sound of another, unfamiliar horse. Her first thought was to bolt back to Christina, but when she looked up, she saw a stallion there, who looked like he was injured. Tilting her head slightly, Kira walked over to the stallion warily, keeping her eyes on the supposedly injured leg before she was close enough to look him in the face. "Are you all right?" Kira asked tentatively, lowering her head and looking around his forelegs to the back leg which he seemed to be favoring, and not putting much pressure on. "What happened to you?" Kira stepped away from him to examine his leg, but nothing seemed to be wrong on the outside. Had he sprained something?

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 7:16 pm

He raised his head and said in his charming tone " I twisted it badly, on a loose rock.. Thanks for asking " he lookd at her, she was a lot prettier close up! He flicked his ears back and forth. He shifted his back legs and stumbled slightly, playing injured was actually quite hard. He decide to lay down and looked at the mare as he let his back legs collapse. He hoped she was falling for it.

Once he had her reeled in he would force her.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

"Poor thing, you should be more careful!" Kira said. She started when his rear legs collapsed, "No, no, don't lay down! You'll never get back up!" Kira put her nose just under his stomach and pushed him back up gently. "Silly... you shouldn't lay down. If you're leg is hurt then you won't be able to get back up. Is there anything I can do to help it? I'm not really experienced with wounds..." Kira stared curiously at his leg again, tempted to touch it with her muzzle, but she was afraid that if she touched it, it would hurt him, so she moved back a few steps to look at him squarely in the face. "Umm..." Kira frowned. She had no idea what she was supposed to do now. She'd never gotten injured... she was still very young, of course, coming in on her first heat, so it was to be expected that she didn't know what to do. However, not knowing what to do started to make Kira feel guilty. Another horse was in pain, and she couldn't even give advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

When her nose touched his stomach, his skin flinched at her smooth muzzle. He sighed..." It's hurt though, I can't lie down for 5 minutes ? " He was almost ready

(Brain fart 030)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:42 pm

[ xD It's fine ]

Kira shook her head and nipped his shoulder gently. "No, not even for five minutes." Kira looked up, getting an idea. "Maybe my friend will know what to do!" Kira turned around and walked a few steps before craning her neck to look at him, "Come on, slowpoke," she teased. "She's just over there." Kira snorted. Just over there? Christina must've been just beyond the hill, for she couldn't see the Nokota's outline anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm

As she turned, Diablo knew this was his chance. He stood on his back leg again and bolted forwards towards her mumbling as he ran " As you wish " he got just behind her and leaped onto her back, he inserted his tool and started thrusting roughly, he grabbed her mame and tugged her mane backwards. He snorted aggresively.

(Again _-_)
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 am

Kira had started to turn and walk again when something weighed down on her back, nearly making her fall. Her eyes widened as she stepped back, trying to figure out what was going on. She neighed loudly and pinned her ears back. What was he doing?! "Get off! I-it hurts!" Kira begged, trying to rip her mane free from his mouth. "Please!" Kira shut her eyes tightly, attempting to keep tears at bay.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 am

Diablo laughed at her cries, he nipped at her neck before exploded his seed inside her. He made sure she going to get pregnant by pushing further into her womb and releasing the rest of his seed. He dismounted and nipped her again aggressively, he noted that she had bled from her rear end, she was an untouched mare. Her freind was nowhere to be seen for the moment. He displayed around her, prancing claiming her. He let out a loud neigh but didn't say a word to her.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Kira attempted to kick out at him, but only lost balance and was forced to spread her front legs apart to make sure she didn't fall. Her ears were pinned to the back of her head and she clenched her eyes shut, trying to ignore the searing pain. As soon as she felt something inside of her, and he dismounted, she crumpled to the ground, hiding her face in the long grass. Humiliated and in pain, Kira tried her best to ignore him prancing around her like he'd won a prize. "Why?!" Kira murmured to herself, lifting her head and looking at her sore rear end. "Why..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Diablo looked at her, his eyes holding no emotion. Walking up to her his whispered into her ear " Because I can.." Pulling his head up before grazing, always keeping an eye on his mare, she tried to leave, he'd put her in her place. She was his now.

Diablo's coat was shining, covered in sweat. He didn't feel sorry for her, she'd get used to it. The skies were getting darker, time to find shelter. He walked behind the her and lowered his head noticing the cut her had from his rear left, she must have nicked him. He bit her rump " Get up.." He said

Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Kira shuddered when he spoked into her ear, and she immediately pinned them to her head, snorting indignantly at him. "You're a filthy bastard," Kira said, voice wavering. It wasn't like her to have a foul mouth. That was pretty much the first time she'd ever let a curse slep from her lips. She started when he nipped her on the rump, and snorted angrily. She felt like a captive...and object at his disposal. Instead of getting up, Kira kicked out with one of her legs, not bothering to turn and face him, and went back to staring sorrowfully into the distance with glazed eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Diablo gritted his teeth, and raised his head all the way up and stared at her. His eyes staring at her, almost captivated by her. He snapped out of it and turned kicking her hard in the shoulder. " Behave and I won't hurt you.." Her comments had not reached his ice cold heart. He flicked his tail in annoyance, pawing at the air. She was stubborn and he pushed his head against her rump trying to make her stand. " Move it you whench! " Whilst his head was pushing against her again, he noticed another nick on his leg and bit her hard on the rump.

Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Kira snorted and nipped at his leg when he hit her in the shoulder, drawing a small amount of blood that trickled over her light-chestnut-and-white coat. Still not moving, Kira opened her mouth to say something when he hit her in the rear, and she nickered angrily before finally getting to her feet. "Fine, fine, I'm up!"' Kira half-yelled at him, tossing her mane and waiting for him to lead her to wherever the heck he was planning on torturing her next.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Diablo stood in front and said " Follow me.." his tone dull and lifeless. He began walking towards the forest, knowing a cliff over hang that would provide them shelter. He stood atop a small hill, he stood strong and for a moment noble, his mane and tail flagging in the wind. He then looked at his mare and his expression was cold and un caring. He knew she'd walk slowly so for once he'd have to be pateint. The red hue in his coat was dull but still gave him a menacing look. He paused and thrust him self into the air. His mouth opening and a loud and impressive neigh erupted from his throat, once again displaying to any stallions that migh try to ' save' her or take her for their own.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Kira followed behind him slowly, still sore. She walked with her back legs limping sort of, still trying to get used to the soreness that still captivated her. Her ears flicked in annoyance when he neighed again. "Oh shut up," she snapped at him, finally catching up with him, but staying a good distance away from him, obviously afraid he'd try to do something again. "It's not like anyone way out here could hear you anyways...unfortunately." Kira turned her head around and looked at the direction they'd come from, wondering how Christina was fairing. "Goodbye...old friend," she whispered before turning her head to Diablo. "You haven't even told me your name."

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed May 09, 2012 6:31 pm

He snorted " What your mouth! " he said, throwing his head in distaste. He continued " To bad for you, no-one is anywhere near here " he snickered and continued along towards his hideout. " My name is Diablo, it means Devil " He sighed thinking of how slow they were moving, but carried on plodding along. He watched his surrounding knowing that predators would take a swipe at Kira. Deep in his heart there was probably some good, but it was buried so deep he had not seen it since he was a colt.

This poor mare had no idea what she was in for...he felt sorry for her knowing what he was like but didn't show it. He caught his foot in a ditch and snorted as he stumbled. Knowing she would find her captor failures amusing. He glanced an angry look back at ehr before walking on " Where did your freind go ? " he asked.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next