Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ]

+2
• Echo
lemmy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Empty The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:18 pm

The Elves of Daynite

For 16 years, the elven race has withdrawn from the rest of the world. Humans killed them, dwarves persecuted them, and goblins destroyed their homes. The elves were forced into the deepest, darkest corners of the world, the light taken away from them. But now, 16 years after their exile, a small group of elves, called the Elves of Daynite, have risen to the occasion. No longer will these 6 Elves take it anymore. They will venture into the world, bring light back to the Elven race, and take back the lands that are rightfully theirs. The only question is… can these 6 companions do it? Or will hardships along the way, as well as internal conflicts, tear them apart before they gather what they lost? Will they bring dishonor and even more shame to the Elven race, or will they bring valor and glory?
Only time will tell.

~RULES~
1. You can have up to 2 characters.
2. Try not to cuss too much, but it is allowed.
3. Graphic sex scenes aren’t approved, though somewhat descriptive love scenes are accepted. Whether your elf is a player, gay, bi, lez, is really up to you.
4. Don’t kill another Elf of Daynite! You can seriously injure them (as long as the user agrees with that), but you can not kill them. Kill as many humans, goblins, and dwarves as you want.
5. You have to be an active user (meaning you get on at least once every two days).
6. Posts have a minimum of 5 sentences EVERY time. If you’re having writer’s block, don’t worry about it! Don’t post until your muse has returned to you. (:
7. RESPECT YOUR RANK! (Consult me about rankings)
8. Have fun!!

~THE CHARACTERS~
As you can see, there are only 3 characters here. That means that 1 person gets to be one of these 3. Hopefully there won’t be more than 6 people in this roleplay (more than that it tends to die quickly). Also, you have to consult me about ranks before you can assign your OC to one of them. Rankings will be listed underneath the last three characters, as well as their jobs in the Elves of Daynite. Please fill out the bio as best as you can—no one-sentence personalities or histories. Be creative! As for age, one human year is 15 Elf years. KEEP IN MIND THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EVEN NUMBER OF BOYS AND GIRLS! I got the names from this site http://www.rdinn.com/generators/2/elven_name_generator.php.

Name: Lostarna Rhuitauré
Nickname: Rhui
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush/Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Personality: She’s stubborn, much like her successor. She hates being told what to do, but she doesn’t have to worry about that, due to her ranking. She answers to no one but herself (and the king). She’s very aware of her somewhat skanky clothing, but despite common thought, she’s not doing it to attract male attention. She’s hard-to-get but she does enjoy being chased by the male elves in Daynite. She is hard on the outside, but nobody knows the soft side inside of her…at least, not yet.
History: When she was merely 105 years old—7 years in human—her mother was murdered in front of her eyes. Her father cared for her, but soon was killed in a battle between humans and elves. The humans had mounted a surprise attack and successfully demolished all of the men in the tribe. They’d raped the women, and drowned the babies. Lostarna managed to survive only by hiding herself underneath the roots of a tree, keeping herself hidden via magic. Ever since then, she’d killed her fair share of humans, and despite her young age, she became the Queen of the Elves of Daynite due to the fact she’d killed more humans, goblins, and dwarves than any of the others, therefore giving her more experience. The experience of losing her family still haunts her, but she’s kept it hidden from everybody.
Player: Shiori
Picture~
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] 629355-bigthumbnail

Name: Ovorion Rolosumé
Sexual Orientation: [ Your Choice ]
Crush/Mate: [ Your Choice ]
Personality: He’s dominating, and doesn’t always get along with the Queen. He is extremely opinionated and isn’t afraid to tell others what’s wrong with them. He hates his own flaws being pointed out, however. He’s neither realistic, pessimistic, or optimistic. Most of the time he prefers to be neutral to everything. He tends to boast about his fighting skills and brag about how all the ladies adore him—which isn’t even necessarily true. He is very proud, but the other elves accept him and listen to him readily, for he’s a great and courageous leader when he needs to be.
History: [ Your Choice ]
Player: ~Open~
Picture~
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] AnimeElfGuy

Name: Caunmara Vanvathar [ Nickname? ]
Sexual Orientation: [ Your Choice ]
Crush/Mate: [ Your Choice ]
Personality: She’s stubborn, highly flirtatious, and hates being told what to do. She’ll kill how she wants, when she wants, and is fearless in the face of battle. She is easily distracted by men and tends to let herself fall in love too easily, despite the fact she’s a total flirt. She is independent but easily makes friends. She is a realist, and if the situation is dire, she’s not afraid to tell everybody that they’re going to die.
History: [ Your Choice ]
Player: wild one
Picture~
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] 1244867833_3503_full

Rankings
Queen -- Taken -- Leads the Elves of Daynite along with the King
King -- Taken -- Leads the Elves of Daynite along with the Queen
Successor -- Taken -- Takes the place of the Queen/King if one dies
Mage -- 1 Open Spot -- Heals and puts wards up
Warrior -- Taken -- Helps fight alongside the King and Queen, but they are mainly expected to protect the mage and successor

If you read all of this and are going to reply, write “blue polka-dotted ducks” the first thing on your post.

Last edited by Shiori on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Empty Re: The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ]

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Caunmara?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Empty Re: The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm

.3. did yew read the whole thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Blue polka-dotted duck xD. I love that Lol

Name :: Aireiel ( Ar-ee-elle ) Kiyadren (Key-uh-drehn)
Sexual Orientation :: Straight
Crush/Mate :: None Yet
Children :: None Yet
::Personality ::
Aireiel is all the grace and splendor an elfin maiden should be, but over the years, she has seemed to have formed an iron shell around her exterior. She’s tough, quiet, and attentive, and has earned a reputation for not being truly mean, but for being passionate about the causes she believes in. Although she has become quite reclusive, and does not rely or confide in others often, when she is alone, or thinks she is alone, she is much more open. She loves to sing and dance when she can, but can be self conscious, and never does it in front of others if she has a choice. She has her own strong opinions and beliefs, even if she does not always speak them. She is brave, trusting in her abilities and faith, and will jump into battle, ready to give her life, if that is the price required, though she is a skilled warrior and does not need to worry too much.

:: History ::
When Aireiel was born, the elven race was at war. Her small village used to perform drills, just in case there was an attack on them, to keep the old, young, and disabled safe during. Their foods were rationed, as well, as many of their supplies were sent to those in need or those who were fighting. So from an early age, Aireiel had experienced the toils of warfare, mentally and physically. Her older brother fought, and her, being the youngest and the girl of the two children, was typically more sheltered from the chaos by her parents. But she was interested in the fighting, and her brother helped to teach her, but secretly, behind their parents’ backs. One day, a human raid caught their village by surprise, as the guard elves had been murdered during the night. Unprepared and scared, Aireiel had tried to fight, using the little training her brother had tried to teach her, but couldn’t quite take it at her age, and had ended up fleeing into the forest. When she returned, she never could find her family and friends. After that, she found an old man, human, who lived alone in the forest, a hermit. He, unlike the others of his kind, were quite okay with elves, as he was half elf himself, and she lived with him for a while. He picked up her teaching where her brother had left off, and she grew a deep and profound respect for him. But bad luck seemed to haunt her, and somehow a goblin spy had discovered the old man’s home. While he attacked, Aireiel had been out hunting, and, when she came back, he was dead. Vowing vengeance, she had begun to hunt down every human, goblin, and dwarf she could find, and execute them for all the wrongs they had committed against her people. She grew to be strong and tough, never sharing her early memories, and gaining a rough reputation.

Player :: Echo
:: Picture ::
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Hawkwing
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Accepted! :D I really like it. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 am

blue polka-dotted ducks - I so want one >.<

Name: Bellmaethor Aldalinde
Nickname: Bell
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush/Mate: N/A
Personality: Bellmaethor may be small in stature, but the young elf's spirit and will power is stronger then nearly everybody else. He will never give up and has been on the brink of death many times, but his fighting spirit and will power has pulled him through and helped him win. He's insanely strong, even for an elf, but never realises his own strength. Quick and agile, Bell is deadly in a battle as an enemy of him, but the best ally one could have. He's loyal and trustworthy, never breaking a promise and never making one which he cannot keep. Bell is wise for his young age, but doesn't often voice his opinions. He can be rather withdrawn and generally doesn't speak unless approached or angered. Bell will drop everything at the drop of a hat to help his friends and any he considers someone close to him. Bell isn't the most trusting of elves, but once he does, no matter what you do, he will always trust you which can be a major downfall for Bell. Fiercely protective, Bell does not let his friends out of his sight if he can help it, but does respect privacy. Another downfall about Bell, is that he is insanely stubborn and when angered, is a pain to calm down.
History: Bellmaethor Aldalinde. That was his name. He was born into a noble family of elves, who, way, way back, had been one the most prosperous family of elves. But due to unfortunate events, their status started to drop. So, when Bell was born, though noble, he was not born into wealth. His parents, his whole family, were all hiding from humans and other creatures. As Bell grew older, his parents became more freyed and on the verge of paranoia. Eventually, at the age of 60 - 4 human years - his parents lost it, driving his whole family insane. They all ran from the place they had been hiding. Hours after, Bell went searching for them' only to see his father being driven through the heart with a sword and his mother being raped by a human, before set on fire. Bell had concealed himself with magic, but was unable to do anything to help her. He was weak. When they left, Bell grabbed the necklace from his mother's burnt body. It was a gold and bronze ring with 3 balls connecting it all together. It was the Aldalinde emblem. Usually, it had a small ruby on the middle ball, but it had gone missing years ago... From that day forward, swearing for his revenge on his now slain family, Bell found trainers in many different styles of fighting and made himself stronger. He was the last Aldalinde and would have his revenge.
Player: Tayssi
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Tumblr_lvkyoiff2T1qiru7qo1_500

Just incase I am allowed to have characters not in the 6, I am thinking of either one of these 2 ^.^ If they(one) is allowed, I shall do his/her profile. Until then, I just want to save the pictures so I don't lose them ^^
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Sadmaleelf
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] 85560
http://static.zerochan.net/full/10/11/85560.jpg
Forget those two, I want these two xD
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] 950686

Last edited by Tayssi on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 am

Hey ima make my Chara(s) when i get home!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 am

Accepted, Tay! Bell is s cuuuuteeee!!! xD I can't see the Zerochan picture, by the way. I don't know if I'm going to let people have characters outside the Elves of Daynite... but I will think about it.

ALSO! This is for everybody! Status Update!
Girls -- 3 [ No More ]
Guys -- 2 [ 1 More ]
Warriors -- 2 [ No More ]
Mage -- 1 [ 1 More ]
Queen -- 1 [ No More ]
King -- 1 [ No More ]
We need 1 more guy, and somebody who's willing to be the Successor as well as the King. I could play the Successor if nobody else wants to, but I can't be the King and the Queen. We can't start until all positions are filled (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:56 am

Blue polka doted ducks, can I have Cuanmerra?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 am

Sure! Fill out the rest of her bio, would you?

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't replied last nite. I'll just make my own girl I guess since Wild one took the one I wanted.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm sorry, there are already 3 girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:24 pm

So everything's full?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:32 pm

2 more guys are open, i believe. the King and 1 other guy can be filled.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I'll be a guy.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:35 pm

which one? The King or another one?

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Not the king. The other.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 pm

All right, so you can make your own ^^
Mage is the only rank left, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Yeshll was cute as well >.< that's why I chose him I just fell inlove ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 pm

>> He is. I might just have to let you make him a character. I guess the only way you could incorporate him is if he was related to another elf, but not a part of the Elves of Daynite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Is there room for one more male?
Fantastic job Shiori, I love your creative and wonderful imagination!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Somebody needs to be the king..

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Name: Locian
Mate: None
Crush: None right now
Personality: Locian is more focused on what he does and doesn't like to usually get in other's way. He is respectful of the king and the queen though, but isn't as respectful to one that he doesn't have to be. For example: other guys. It's hard to open up to Locian because he's not really social. He is a great leader and if you help sorting out plans, he's the one. He fights harder than hell and doesn't take no for an answer. Very strick, takes chances and just loves what he is. When he is social is is very friendly, with girl he could get a little romantic though he doesn't hardly know what romance is for he had his heart played a couple of times actually. He is a jokster deep in the heart, a child, and he becomes a pretty good friend
History: Locian was born and raised in a good family, but that doesn't exactly have his attitude change, for he was born this way. He was always and almost always unhappy because everywhere he looked around it just felt like hell. He was teased a lot by his quietness but as he grew up, he became the boss and everyone was thinking of him as a leader.
Pic:
The Elves of Daynite [ Pick'n'Play ] Mr-ani10

(Sorry so short; on the phone)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Accepted! Now we only need the King, and we can start!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Ok so this was a quote sence I'm on my phone and I can't coppy ad I felt like copying the whole thing so there is missing peices and unneeded ones.
Name: Caunmara Vanvathar [ Caun ]
Sexual Orientation: Strait
Crush/Mate: No one for now
Children: None
Personality: She’s stubborn, highly flirtatious, and hates being told what to do. She’ll kill how she wants, when she wants, and is fearless in the face of battle. She is easily distracted by men and tends to let herself fall in love too easily, despite the fact she’s a total flirt. She is independent but easily makes friends. She is a realist, and if the situation is dire, she’s not afraid to tell everybody that they’re going to die.
History: Born and raised in her current clan, lost her father at a young age who was a well know, honored, great warrior who she wants to live up to be but she is afraid she'll mess up and fail his legacy, even if she is a difrent rank.
If you read all of this, write “blue polka-dotted ducks” the first thing on your post.[/center][/font][/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next