Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epical Elves

Go down

Epical Elves Empty Epical Elves

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Evelynn~

A strong gust of wind blew in from behind me causing a mess of hair to appear in my eyes and face. I quickly brushed it back behind my ears in it's regular position. "Hurry up ya fat ass! " I called behind me. I knew that Adam hadn't wanted to join me but I made him. I wasn't that I couldn't make it on my own.. it was just that in case I ran into any trouble I could push him down on the ground as bait and run for it. I paused by a large boulder and hopped up onto it, standing up on it. I smiled and did a goofy pose; as full of energy as ever. "I swear to god that you're emo or something.. carrying on like you do."I teased.

Adam~

Huffing and puffing in anger I followed behind Evelynn, my eyes set straight ahead and ignoring her completely. Ugh cousins! They were almost as bad as sisters!

Back to top Go down

Epical Elves Empty Re: Epical Elves

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Andi exhaled heavily as she followed closely behind Geron, searching for a deer, or perhaps some berries to munch on. Her stomach growled, which actually kind of hurt, causing her to clench her torso. Geron, her close companion, gave her a quick glance over his shoulder. He flashed her a smile as he let her know that they were close to food. She gave out a sigh of relief and grinned, pushing back her hair from her face with her dainty, slender fingers. As their path became lush with bushes, he began the push them away, the tracks of a deer fresh and deep in the earth. He suddenly froze, Andi not paying much attention and clashing into his backside. "What the hell?" she asked with hostility, but had soon figured out what he had been startled from. Others. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was odd to find someone nowdays in this big of a forest. She gently nudged him forward, urging him to greet them. He grunted quietly and rolled her eyes at her, but did as she wished.
"Hello," he said boldly and gave them both each little smiles.

Back to top Go down