Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

2 posters

Go down

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Empty Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Blinking rapidly to clear her vision, Aaron sat up and stretched her arms above her head with a yawn. Again, she had spent the night next to her sister's unconscious body. It happened nearly every night lately; she never wanted to go back home, she knew what she'd find there. Her father drunk or high and ready to abuse her the moment she walked inside. Sighing, Aaron stood up with a groan and looked at her sister's pale face. When would she wake up? Would she wake up at all or stay like this for the rest of her life? Aaron shook the thoughts away and leaned over the bed and gave a soft kiss to her sister's forehead. "Okay, Eb, i'm going now, i'll be back this afternoon." Aaron told her softly as she leaned back. Studying the woman, a wave of lonliness overcame her.
Ebony had always been the strong one of the two. And the pretty one. With long black wavy hair, fair skin and gorgeous hazel eyes. Aaron ahd always been jealous of her sister's good looks and slender figure and never realised her own good qualities. Turning around, Aaron made her way out of her sister's room. Walking down the corridors, Aaron ignored everybody that was also there. To her, it was empty, that she was the only one there in her lonely world.
Stepping out from the hospital, Aaron breathed in deeply, taking in air that didn't smell of chemicals. Sighing, she turned and walked down the street. She wondered to herself why she couldn't have been born into a normal family that lived happily. If her mother hadn't died, though her father would've still been violent, he wouldn;t have tried to kill her and Ebony. Then her sister would still be here, laughing and talking with her like they used to.

Turning down a street about 10 minutes from the hospital, Aaron suddenly stopped when she saw a group of 3 men with cigarettes in their mouths. They looked over at her and then grinned at eachother. Moments later, they were walking towards her. Aaron, without even thinking, turned and ran, but she could hear them running after her. What did they want with her and why couldn't they just leave her alone?! Aaron could hear them catching up to her and by now, her heart was racing. She could feel their lustful hostility towards her and it made her legs weak.
Suddenly, Aaron felt a large, strong hand grip her wrist and jerk her to the side. Aaron yelped in surprise and could barely see through the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She looked up at the men and as one reached towards her, Aaron threw her hands up to sheild her face, yelling, "leave me alone!"
The men paused for a minute and then suddenly got mad. One said, "shut up, bitch!" and hit her across the face to shut her up, as another one harshly gripped her shoulder. The third started to tug at the bottom of her shirt and Aaron tried to push his hand away, screaming, "No!" but they seemed to ignore her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Empty Re: Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Ethan looked at the two girls dancing beside him. What was he doing in this place? The loud music, that really didn't have any meaning than to give you a good beat. The strobe lights which gave you effect of beauty on the fake girls who mingled here. What was he doing here? Ah, right, one of his buddies forced him to come here tonight, now he was off drinking dancing, probably too drunk to even stand up right. Ethan sighed, he really didn't feel like walking, as his friend had driven him here and Ethan didn't have a ride home. Then the thought of his mum, sitting at home, worrying, staring with those empty eyes into the photographic frames on the fireplace made him stand up. He was going home, one of the girls pasted herself to his side. "wanna come home with me baby" she whispered seductively to him. She stunk of beer and vodka. Ethan tried to hide his disgust. "sorry, miss" he said and walked out of the dreadful Place.

Ethan started to walk into the night. The chill in the air seeping through his shirt. He stuck his hands in his pockets wishing he had brought a sweater. What a night, he thought to himself. He hoped he would be able to get him fast.

Thats when the screaming started.

Ethan stopped walking and listened into the night. Maybe it was just his imagination? Maybe one beer was too many. He listened again, and he heard bother. It didn't take more and he rushed over to the sound, weaving through the alley ways of the city. He knew he looked intimidating, a college buff guy. He could take whoever it was on. He rounded the corner just as he saw a man strike a poor girl, who was at the wrong place and the wrong time. Ethan could feel everything inside of him burn with rage. "hey what do you think your doing! Let her go" he said as he strode over to them. He saw the girls terror stricken face, and for some reason, that just set him off more.

(sorry if things are a bit....off, im on a friends iPad.)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Empty Re: Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Aaron flinched as she saw the guy raise his hand again and she shrunk back, wishing she could vanish into the wall. But his hand didn't connect with her. She then heard another man's voice yelling at the men to let her go and she looked over at the man who strode towards her and the men. The one which was trying to undress her and the which was holding her in place instantly ran off, not wanting to get into a fight. But the man who had hit her paused before hitting Aaron in the shoulder and turning towards Ethan.
Aaron, terrified and weak, collapsed to the ground, unable to support herself. She watched, unblinkingly, as the new man continued his course towards her and the other man. But a few moments later, the guy who had hit her, hesitated, glanced down at Aaron, decided she wasn't worth it and then turned and ran off.
Once the men were gone, a shudder ran through Aaron's whole body and the tears which she had managed to fight back before, overflowed. Her body was shaking and as the man came towards her, though she got the feeling he wouldn't harm her, she still flinched. Afterall, all she had ever come across were violent men.
Though, she didn't want to seem ungrateful. She wanted to thank him, but she could hardly move and her voice had seemed to fail her at this moment. It was always at the most important times that she could do nothing and it frustrated her at times.
Though, for some reason, instead, she was simply wondering where she was going to stay tonight? She refused to go home, she just couldn't stay at the hospital again... so, where?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Ethan furiously glared at the man who had just ran off. Those good for nothing, pieces of....ethan rarely swore but he felt an oncoming list of nasty words he could use to describe these people. He looked at the one who was about to hit the girl agian. "you better get out of here, or ill deal with you and then let the cops do that" he said, his voice deep, loud and confident. The man looked at him once more, clearly intimidate, and hit her once more before running after his co-heerant.

Ethan watched them a few seconds more, making sure they weren't going to be coming back before turning the the crumpled heal on the ground. He bent ove next to her, not touching her. She wouldn't want to be touched after what just happened. Even being near her made her flinch away from him, he frowned to himself. "hey...its okay, i won't hurt you" he said softly, gently, the tone he used with his mother when trying to calm her down. "they'll leave you alone now, your safe" he continued.

He watched silently as she burst into tears, he put one of his arms on her shoulder, trying to calm her. "its okay" he repeated agin, letting her cry herself out. Those bastards...Ethann wanted to do nothing more than to follow them mand really give them a piece of her mind. Something was keeping him next to this girl though, and he found himself wanting to protect her. "Do you have someplace to go?" he asked she couldn't be much younger than he was and even in the dim light he could tell she was very pretty.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Aaron was unable to do anything as the tears rolled down her face as she cried silently. She vaguely heard the man speaking to her, trying to calm her down and telling her everything was alright, that the men wouldn't be coming back. Shortly after, the man put an arm around her shoulders, telling her, again, that it was alright. For some reason, she believed him, if only for a while. A few minutes later, Aaron calmed down and wiped her tears away. Taking a few deep, shuddering breaths, Aaron was more or less fine, though still shaken up.
Once she seemed alright, the man asked her if she had someplace to go. Pausing for a moment and staring at the ground, Aaron slowly shook her head. "No.. I don't.." she said softly. She turned her head slightly to look up at the man, but was unable to see much in the darkness.
A minute later, Aaron slowly got to her feet, making sure she had enough strength in her legs to support herself and not fall down like an idiot like not too long ago. She felt rather flustered at this moment. She hated showing weakness and crying infront of men. Mainly because, if she was at home, her father would get even more abusive then normal.
"Uh.. Thank you.. For helping me, I mean," Aaron said once she had complete control over herself and felt she could speak without faltering. Though, just for safer measures, she stepped out onto the streets and out of the alleyway. She didn't think this man would harm her.. yet. But she couldn;t be sure the other men wouldn't come back. And if she was in the alley, even with the other man, she'd still be a simple target.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Ethan waited patiently as she collected herself. He sat there next to her, waiting for her to stop crying. Finally she did, and he let out a sigh of relief. He couldn't help but glance at his watch and think of his mother. He looked back at the girl, he knew he wouldn't even be able to leave her here if he tried. He stood up when she I'd, offering his Own arm for support. He looked at her, once she said she had no place to go. "well I think a nice cup of tea would be nice now, why don't you come with me, I promise you I wont hurt you, i'll take you to my mothers house" he said willing her tom come with him. He knew what his words could sound like to her, and he didn't want to scare her off in this state.

Ethan followed her closely as she stepped out into the street lights, the lights bouncing off her skin made her look even more beautiful, and there were some bruises already showing through her skin. "we should get some ice on those" he said almost absentmindedly. From caring for his mother so much, he had begun to bow have it as an instinct around everyone he knew and was friends with. It could be good in some ways, in others annoying. He smiled at her, "its nothing, glad to have helped" he answered her with a small nod.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am

Aaron looked at the man as he said to go with him to his mother's house and have some tea. There was no way she could just go with him, and yet, she felt compelled to. He seemed like a safe person, but after so long of only knowing violent men, Aaron was unable to trust the part that told her he was safe. Sighing softly as he said that she should get some ice on the bruises which were probably showing up already, Aaron looked down the street.
She was somewhat relieved and happy that someone was being nice to her. She had been alone and having to look after herself for so long, though, it was hard to accept it. When Ebony was put into a coma was the day Aaron had become completely independant on herself.
After a few moments of really thinking and mentally arguing with herself, Aaron decided to put her somewhat trusting side to the test. She turned back to Ethan and gave a soft nod. Then, realising he probably didn't understand, she said, softly, "if, uh, you don't mind.. I'd like to go with you," she studied the man in the light, noticing he probably wasn't too much older then her and how strong he actually was.
If he wanted to have hurt her, he would've already done, right? Maybe trying to put her trust in a man wouldn't be so bad. But, for now, she'd take it one step at a time and carefully watch him for any funny moves. Not that Aaron would be able to do anything against him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am

Ethan watched her make her decision. He could tell that she was having hard trusting him, he waited patiently. He was really against the thought of leaving her out here now, with him gone the men might try and take another chance. He narrowed his eyes at the very thought. He was imagining what he would do to them when the girl finally gave him her answer. He smiled, "Alright, well we'll have to walk, but its not far off, I'm Ethan" he said as he introduced himself with a smile and started to walk with her.

His thoughts drifted back to his mother again, she was probably sitting on the couch, gazing into the fire, not realizing how late it was and waiting for him. Ethan sighed thinking about the letter that was long overdue from his father. He had no idea whether or not he was alive or not, and he didn't even want to think about what would happen to his mother if he was, she was already so gone as it was. He just hoped that he was fine. Ethan out his hands in his pockets as he walked with her, "so uh...are you from around here?" he asked trying to make small talk.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 am

Aaron gave a soft nod as Ethan spoke again and started to walk. She followed him closely, though made sure to keep some distance between them, still unsure about the man. He introduced himself and Aaron wonderd whether she should tell him hers. But before she could even make up her mind, he was asking if she was from around here. Aaron's step faltered for a moment before she continued and glanced down the street. "Uh, yeah," she replied lightly, "my... father lives in the area," se said, hesitating and tone changing slightly as she said father. "What about you?" she asked.
A few seconds later, Aaron then said, "oh.. and my name's Aaron," she just hoped he wouldn't say anything rude or mean about her name actually being a guy's name. Not that she cared much, she liked her name. Her mother had given it to her. So, nomatter if it was a male name or not, Aaron loved it and would never change it.
Now if her father had given her the name, Aaron probably would've hated it. Ebony was also a name her mother picked, but for some reason, she had always had a feeling Aaron would feel comfortable with her name throughout her life. Not that she had much of one these past few years.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 am

Ethan saw that she was still being very careful around him, he wasn't surprised and didn't take it to heart. He did however catch the change in her voice when she mentioned her father ,he narrowed his eyes but said nothing. The girl looked like she had a tough time, and not everyone was as lucky as him to have two parents that cared about their child.

"yea, we're actually really close now, I had to move in with my mum for a while, so i'm staying here, but I have my own apartment in the city" she said explaining it with a smile, acting friendly. "Aaron, " he repeated, and looked at her, "that's unusual, I've never met a girl with that name, I like it, its unique" he said with a grin. He looked up as they neared the small white house, the lights were still on in the living room so Ethan knew his mum was there. He took the keys out of his pockets and headed up the steps and opened the door, he waited for Aaron to come in after him.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down