Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just keep running (pg13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just keep running (pg13) Empty Just keep running (pg13)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Just keep running (pg13) Green-eyes-rose

The labs were full of people that day doing their usual business. In a container full of liquid and wires was a woman she didn’t looked very old but she had been there for years remaining un-aged in that container but she didn’t move until that day.
That day her eyes opened for the first time in ten years. She groaned a little and snapping suddenly she panicked and began drowning in the liquid; she tried to get out of the container her screams drowned by the water.
“Amazing, she’s actually woken up, after ten years” gasped the head scientist. They turned to see her panicking and trying to gasp for air in liquid.
They let her out and she coughed violently realising her nakedness she quickly grabbed what was nearest, a cloak old and worn but it was better than nothing and also found soem old tattered clothes grabbing them adn pulling them on wrapping the cloak around her.
She looked around her lost and confused she found some files of herself and they just let her be “Mizuki…. So that’s my name?” she asked herself and turned and fell feeling weak, she grabbed some files, random ones she found on the side, hiding them within her cloak.

She gave a frustrated groan and stood up once more and stumbled escaping from their grasps after a lot of painful running, she found herself on the streets and hesitating she just sat down in the alley way tired and weak she didn’t know what to do now. Feeling lost she closed her eyes and just tried to think letting pure instinct take over her mind and body.

She looked around and after a bit decided to look around. Her body stopped her though, she was far too tried, scared and she didn’t want to get taken back there. It was terrible; she had lost nearly all her entire life there, so far. She didn’t want to lose anymore, her arms and legs had bruises all over them, they hurt when she moved and she was petrified of this new place. She had to get used to everything, she knew bits and pieces, things she’d read in the book there ten years ago before she was put into that strange container.

She had short, black hair; a pair of dark green eyes that were very gentle at times; her skin was rather pale mostly from not being outside for a lot of her life. She jerked suddenly hearing the sirens, were they here to take her back there, she didn’t want to go back there, she’d rather just live her life here and starve than go back there, she pulled her knees up and hugged them tighter to her chest, wincing form all the bruises, they just never seemed to vanish. She buried her head and just tried to hide herself, to vanish away from any prying eyes, her heart and mind just racing as she shivered from the cold in the alley way and also from the fear of being taken back there.

She did not remember anyone, not a member of her family; she had been in those pure, sterile white rooms for as long as she could remember and she was finally outside however, she had no ideas what to do or where to go. Where do I go? she thought desperately, they were going to find her at any moment she could hear their voice her mind and heart still racing like mad. 19 years old and this was her first day in a world outside that horrible white, caged, room and she was full of fear, the sirens echoed and she held her head shivering form all the fear still, despite the fact her bruises hurt greatly, she didn't even know how she got them.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Just keep running (pg13) Empty Re: Just keep running (pg13)

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Just keep running (pg13) Headsh10

Dalton didn't really how he ended up in a cold, dark alley in the middle of the day. Most likely to get away from the busy streets of the town. He dragged a long pull from his cigarrette, then dropping the white stick on the ground and stepping out the embers. The gray smoke he blew out clouded in his face like a curtain.
He turned his head right, the left, strangely spotting a figure huddled in the corner. But it didn't seem like any old homeless guy. What would it hurt to check it out? Dalton doubted he would get mugged, with no wallet on him. He walked forward slowly, keeping caution. He then noticed long, black hair. A woman? In the most dangerous part of town? In an alley? The young man glanced over the female. No, she wasn't a prostitute. Drawing in a breath, he spoke. "What , may I ask, are you doing out here? And no, I'm not going to rape or abduct you or anything like that."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 am

Mizuki remained there quietly, she only hoped no one noticed her, found her or took her back there. Bruises covered her body from her narrow escape earlier that day. She lifted her head up almost instantly hearing a voice, tense, alert and scared she was struggling to find her voice. “D-Don’t take me back there, D-Don’t let them find me” she said suddenly hearing her name shouted very sharply, getting closer she pulled her knees up closer to her chest with the old cloak wrapped around her. She was terrified of going back but she had nowhere to go, she didn’t remember a thing before those painfully white rooms. She was very young, something no one would expect. Hearing the shouting getting closer she tried getting to her feet, she felt weak, after all food there was not very good for the body or the girls that were still there.
She was just running away she wanted to rest after running so far on pure adrenline and determination, there was nothing else her body would run on after such a long time. Shaking all over she was cautious of people the bruises showed why to a certain extent.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 am

Dalton looked over the girl. He noticed deep blue bruises all over her pale skin. "Are you okay?" Dalton heard her requests, and nodded. "Okay..." He heard "Mizuki!" "Mizuki, is that your name?" Then, she got up, and almost fell. Dalton caught her with sturdy arms. This all was a little strange to him, but they girl seemed shaken and scared. He had to help her. It was just his nature. Dalton helped her walk farther into the alley, and out the other side. "You wanna come to my place? Maybe I can get you something to eat and some better clothes? You can stay at my house for a couple of days until you get better. What do you say?" And no, he didn't think about sleeping with her or anything, he just wanted to help.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

She nodded a little, it was better than nothing and she could learn a little as well since she’d have to start living on her own in this strange world, she had to learn fast, learn how this world worked. She shivered a little when he did catch her though, almost scared. She then gave another nod to his question about her name, “Yes, my name is Mizuki” she said softly. She suddenly gripped his arms almost falling. Her eyes wide a little in shock hearing footsteps she looked over her shoulder, nothing they weren’t coming yet.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 am

Dalton grinned a little bit. "C'mon, my house is just around this corner." He led Mizuki to his house, a two story building on 1st Street. "My name is Dalton Howell, by the way. He pulled the keys to his house out his pocket with one hand and held Mizuki up with the other. He opened the unlocked down and led her into the living room, setting the young woman on the couch. "Let me go get a blanket for you."Dalton walked into the hall and pulled out a soft cotton blanket from his hall closet. He brought it back and spread it out over Mizuki's body. "What would you like to eat?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am

She settled on the couch pulling her knees up to her chest and looked to him a little when he put the blanket on her and wrapped it around herself calming down she tried to think, “I-I don’t know, anything” she said, she didn’t really know what there was, the only food there was a strange concoction of liquidised meat and some other foods, but it all tasted the same to the girls there.
She calmed down exhausted completely, her eyes closing a little but she shook her head to keep awake and her growling stomach helped with that again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am

Dalton went into the kitchen briefly and grabbed a half-full pizza box. He came back and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch Mizuki was on. "it's a little cold, but it's pizza." He opened the box and let her eat.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

She looked to it hesitating a little before she opened the box and looked to it a little confused before picking up a slice and eating it, she was hungry, the food they were usually given was usually drugged and didn't contain much nutrition, just enough to keep the girls alive and fairly healthy was all, but still weak enough to stay there or so they thought.
Mizuki smiled a little "t-thank you" she said, the words were alien coming from her mouth, she never ahd a reason to say thank you to anyone until now, the bruises showed on her arm quite clearly and stung her a little as she ate a few slices of the pizza, it tasted so much better than what she was used to.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Dalton looked back over her. The bruises were getting worse. "Let me get you some ice for that." And he did what he said. He wrapped three ziploc bags filled with ice ice with towels and went back into the living room. He took one and placed it on her arm. 'Does that feel better?" Dalton felt a sense of sympathy for the girl. For the first time, Dalton truly looked at her face. He was a little taken back by her intense beauty. Her green eyes that matched the brightness of his blue, her perfectly shaped nose and face. her lips full and a pretty pink. No scars or bruises seemed to cover her face, as it was too beautiful. now, it seemed, Dalton was actually attracted to her. But, surpirsingly, not lusting for her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm

She jumped a little at the coldness of the icepack and nodded "thanks" she said it felt better, a lot better and she had eaten her fill as well she held it on her arm herself and smiled a little, it felt a lot safer here, far safer than on the streets and that last place she was at. She gave a light sigh and looked up a little lifting ehr gaze to meet his wondering what he was doing, she looked to him almost alittle confused, being in those labs for so long she ahd only seen older men adn stayed as far away from them as she could,he looked far younger and around her age as well which made her relax a little more.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 pm

When Mizuki met his gaze, Dalton blushed and looked back down. "Sorry." He then looked at the pizza box, she had eaten four pieces. "You must of been hungry. Now, keep this on there. I don't have any clothes for you here, but I'll go out and get some. Do not let anyone in." He placed Mizuki's other hand on the
ice pack to keep it there. he stood up, grabbing his keys off the kitchen bar and going back into the living room. "If you get hungry, the kitchen is over there. if you have to use the bathroom, its back there." he pointed to a door in the back of the room. "I'll be back in about thirty minutes. Don't let anyonbe in, and don't go out. Okay?" Dalton went out the door, making sure to lock it, and climbed in his truck. Dalton knew this was going to be very awkward, shopping for a woman.
Dalton had figured she wore a size small, since she was so skinny.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:26 pm

(ahh, didn't send it)

She nodded a little at what he said and there was no way she was going to let anyone in, pretty much everyone scared her at the moment. It had been merely hours since she'd managed to escape and they still ssearched for her in the streets. When he left she tried to walk a little, standing up she looked around before sitting back down, she gulped a little and looked at how skinny she was, she was fairly healthy compared to most thanks to her now dead sister who gave her some more of her food so she would remain healthy and also so one day she would be able to get out of that place.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Dalton came back thirty minutes later with a couple of designer bags in his hands. He walked over to Mizuki and set them on the couch before sitting down next to them. First, he pulled out a Victoria's Secret bag. "i thought you might want some of this stuff. He handed it over to her, a blush creeping upon his face. Then, Dalton grabbed a Polo Ralph Lauren bag. "Shirts are in here. I didn't know what color, so I got all of the colors they came in." he proceeded to pull out clothes and give them to her. "And, these shoes. I got sandals, if that's alright. And you don't have to thank me. I've got so much saved up money for college that was useless that I could use. Now, I'm going to leave so you can get changed." Dalton stood up and left the room for that purpose.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm

She shuffled a little, jumping when she heard the door open and looked to him seeing his face turn red when he handed her the first bag. When he left to let her get changed she begansearching through the bag and changed getting used to the jeans and tops they all fitted ehr quite nicely. She packed the other stuff away remebering bits of information her sister had taught her mostly about keeping tidy so she could find things later on. "Dalton?" she said looking around for him to tell her she had finished changing,she did find him and tapped his shoulder "i've finished changing" she said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Dalton turned when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He nodded at Mizuki when she told him she was done changing. "Do you want me to show your room now?" Oh, how Dalton just wanted to reach out and touch her, just touch her. That sounded lame. But it was true. How in the world did he end up taking care of a gorgeous, confused girl? He didn't know.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm

She nodded she had the bags behind her in the hands as he led her to her room, she settled down in the room putting the bags off to oneside for now trying to think, to remeber things her older sister had told her about. She rustled her hair a little thinking, she didn't want to burden him forever, it just wound't be right she thought.
She loked outside night was falling soon anyway and she was exhusted after today.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 pm

He didn't care. He liked it. He liked her. "Here's your room." he opned the door and let her in, then walked away, giving her some privacy. Dalton went and got himself something to eat. He made a turkey sandwich, and sat in the kitchen, eating it.

(Lame.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Mizuki soon fell asleep after changing again and curled up under the blankets, in the middle of the ngiht she woke up screaming, she hugged herself... it was that nightmare again. always that nightmare. She shivered slightly looking around she didn't want to bother anyone and hoped she hadn't woken anyone up, she usually never slept after that dream.

The one in which teh captured ehr again and everything that had happened in there over ehr life repeated all in one day afterwards, it frightened her more than anything.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm

At night, Dalton heard Mizuki scream. He ran into her room, pushing the door open. "What happened?" He walked over to her bedside and turned on the lamp. "Are you okay?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:08 pm

She noded "J-J-Just a nightmare" she said softy looking to him still hugging herself and trying to calm donw, ti was safe here, it had to be safe. She took deep breaths and looked to him, it was somewhat comforting to know it was only a nightmare and not reality, that atleast the person who'd helped her so much already was still there and hadn't told them she was here. She closed ehr eyes shaking her head, scared to go back to sleep after that, terrifed they might appear from nowhere and take her back there again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Before Dalton realized it, he had climbed in the be with Mizuki and wrapped his arms around her. "They can't get you here. They don't know where you are. And I'm here." Dalton kept his hold on her soft, but still strong enough to make her feel safe. "I'll stay in here with you, if you'd like."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 pm

She nodded a little, she knew it was all true but she could not let that feeling fade at all, they had found her last time someone had sheltered her and they met their end quickly. She shivered in his arms, feeling a little safer and looked up to him when he spoke and nodded, having someone there was better than no ne, she remembered the older girls treated the younger ones like this when they were scared, in there and tried to make the memories fade, but that life was all she had ever known.
After a little while he her fell against his chest falling asleep soundly for the first time in so many years.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Dalton let a smile creep upon his face when she fell asleep, and let himself drift asleep.

In the morning, Dalton opened his eyes, happy to see Mizuki was still asleep and in his arms. He didn't dare move, afraid of waking her up from her peaceful sleep. Instead, he lay there, Mizuki tightly wrapped in his hug.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:33 pm

She awaken not too long after and moved a little giving a light moan when she woke up and raised her head to look at him "Morning" she said to him blushing a little when she realised she had fallen asleep while he was hugging her last night. She felt a lot better her bruises still hurt but they would heal in time as would the never ending nightmares.
She waited a little before she sat herself up thinking to herself looking around the room properly now and then down to him smiling a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next