Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been running for an enternity

2 posters

Go down

been running for an enternity  Empty been running for an enternity

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 am

Peyton snorted as she pranced around the medium sized stall, she had been on the run for awhile, or you could say for the majority of her life and wound up here, at an auction. her previous owners could not handle her especially around stallions and other people she did not trust. since she had a bit of a temper being an Arabian and everything, but what made her stand out even more was the fact that she was pure white with deep aqua blue green eyes. little did they know she was human as well. Peyton picked up the scent that did not quite belong at a horse auction, as she stuck her head or the stall door, that's when she saw him. a man no older then 28 who looked way out of place here. he was neat and clean compared to the dirty from work cowboys around here. Peyton kicked her stall door and let a shrill piercing whinny fly into the air wanting to run and be gone form here, she was afraid the people that were after her would find her, even though she was thousands of miles away from where she was "created". her handler had come to clean her stall and to calm her down as she was setting off the horses near her. as Peyton was led outside of her stall but tied to the stall door. the man that had the unique scent came to her stall door, she pinned her ears and backed away, grunting as her head was yanked form being tied. as her handler started to talk to the man at the door she nudge her handler as he came to the door of the stall as she stomped her hoof wanting to stretch her legs

her handler grunted as peyton shoved hi, but sigh and smiled as he patted her dished forehead " easy lass or no one is gonna be able to see how much a beaut you are" he said as he offered her a sugar cube. her handler, you could tell was an older irish man but very sweet. " are you interested in this mare" her handler asked the man that had wondered over near to peytons stall.

Last edited by redhead14 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

been running for an enternity  Empty Re: been running for an enternity

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 am

( i changed what she looks like )
new her: been running for an enternity  1310783924208347

eye color: been running for an enternity  How-to-Apply-Mascara-Perfectly

arabian form: been running for an enternity  Angelina%202
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 am

Landon

The peculiar mare had caught my full attention from the second I caught her scent about ten minutes ago. I knew she wasnt a shifter, cause she didn't smell like one, but at the same time she wasnt all human. "I'll have to take a look." I mutter under my breath as my eyes search for the maker of the scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes gently went over the mare, inspecting her trying to figure her out. The mans words barely caught my attention until he asked if I was interested. Tilting my head to the side I slowly contemplate what I should do. "Yes I believe I am. How much are you selling her for?" I ask questioningly as I turn to look at him. My unusual lavender eyes slowly prodded and picked the man apart, unbeknownst to him tue whole time. I came to the conclusion he was a sweet man and tended her well...But why was she so scared? Her anxiety was visible as she pawed and leaned away from me. "There there now." I say soothing as I turn and take hold of her halter and with the other hand gently stroke her soft face. Her aqua colored eyes were odd but enticingly beautiful. My tanned hand against her white and grey speckled coat made me look so much darker then I really was. Didn't help that I was wearing entirely black..

(Sorry if I misspelled anything, using my new phone and sometimes i hit the wrong keys lol. Also is hard to tell how much I actually type)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 am

Peyton

as the man came closer she saw his lavender eyes, her own aqua eyes got bigger as she determined what his scent and what he really was. as she pinned her ears and tried to back away, he grabbed her halter and touched her. but she did not react like she normally would. a sense of calm washed over her. she could sense that he was not one of the people that tried to harm her in the past but, he was almost like her.

her handlers old face wrinkled in a smile " she's worth way more what were asking for but she's, 6,0000" he said as he gave Peyton another sugar cube, to which she perked her hers and whickered to the old man before taking her treat happily. " would you like to see her move before you by her?" he asked as he untied her lead " she has great blood lines and is a fine mover and jumper but her feisty temper did tend to get her in trouble out" the old man said with a laugh.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:57 am

Landon

My laugh accompanied the old mans as I nodded. "Yes, I would like to see." I say as i back out of his way and gave them room. Right away I could tell from her gait just how long she had watched and learned the true movements of a pure blooded arab horse. They were perfect, she did not falter in her elegant flowing movements. "I'll get her." I say when the old man brings her to a stop. "Does she have a name?" I inquire. Looking up I look into her eyes, searching to see if they would reveal anything. But in this form they did not. They seemed to have a hardened look that never budged or revealed anything. The only thing that gave her away was her ears and the way she reacted to me. She must be on the run.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Peyton

as my handler took me around the paddock, i moved with grace. my long wavy tail was flagged, my ears were pricked forward and my head was held high. i had learned over the years how to move almost as if i was gliding. after a while my handler stopped me as this man said he would buy me. as my handler and walked over to the rail where my new owner waited, he asked my name " her show name is Lareina of ice which means the queen of ice, but i like to call her peyton, silliest thing a few years back that was the name of my grand daughter and they both were out in the field playing and when i called that name she came running to the gate" he said with a chuckle before patting peytons face " her you hold on to her while i go get the papers" he said as he handed peyton over to landon
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Landon

I grin at his story and shake my head in mock amazement. "Lovely name." I comment as the old man walks away and leaves me with Peytons lead in my hand. Sighing contentedly I turn and face her. "Little bit of a dump here, is it not?" I say. "We'll have to talk later." I say quickly as I hear the old mans small steps approaching.

(Sorry so short)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Peyton

i watched as my handler walked away, as he disappeared around the corner to get the papers i turned my head to face Landon in time to hear him say what a dump this place was. i bobbed my head in agreement. but what stopped me in my tracks was he said we would have to talk later, since my handler was coming back, did that mean he knew what i was or was he just some crazy person that talked to animals.

as my handler returned he smiled" just sign these and she all yours" he said as he took my lead form Landon and handed him the papers to sign. " you be a good girl now you hear" he said lovingly to me before kissing my nose. i nickered to him and i put my neck over his should in a hug " she acts like a human doesn't she" he said to Landon with a soft chuckle
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Landon

The pen moves freely across the paper as I sign where its needed. Just as im finishing up I hear the old mans remark and nod while chuckling. "Oddly enough it does seem like it." Though my words were humble, my eyes held something else altogether. Her scent was what gave her away. I had smelled it before, but always before I could figure it out it was snuffed out and some other foul smell left behind. Erased. Like I had never even it smelt it. For a time I thought I was crazy, that was until I smelled it again. Since then I took no time in trying to figure it out. And this time she was infront of me. Maybe she would have answers.

After I hand the old man the papers I take Peytons lead back and bow to the old man before stepping away. Quickly I push my way though the increasingly large crowd. "Sorry doll, but we gotta get out of here. Now." I say in a hushed quick way. That disgusting smell was faint, but getting closer. And I did not want to wait around here for it when my instincts screamed at me to run. "Dammit." I mutter. So badly I wished I could just change form and get away quickly. Being around all these people would not be a good time to shift.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Peyton

she watched as Landon signed the papers to be her owner. she grunted at his remark, feeling that this guy had a sense of what she was, but he had a different smell to him, he smelt like her, but she thought that =there was no way he could be like her, so she dropped the thought all together. as soon as Landon was done signing the papers he took off with her in tow weaving in and out through the ever growing crowed. it was when they were moving through the crowed that Peyton picked up on Landon's uneasiness. she wonder why he was so uneasy.

it was not until after his words did Peyton sense why they had to leave, she smelt an old smell, a smell that she would describe no other way but death it self. she stopped as if frozen in terror of what was going to happen to her. she was only brought back to reality as Landon pulled on her halter and she continued to follow him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 am

Landon

Finally fustrated I turn and stop, looking Peyton in the eyes. Such beauty. I briefly thought before snapping back to reality. "Peyton," I say in a serious voice. "You may not like this idea, but it will work better than this one. I need you to allow me to ride you. Your bigger and people move away faster...and I have a feeling you know this place much better then I. Can you get us out?" My voice was hushed, almost inaudible, but I knew she could hear me. My eyes quickly dart around as I wait. I started to become fidgety with worry that scent would find us. It seemed to be getting closer. "Too close.." I mutter as I look back up at the beautiful mare.

(Sorry been working on my ged)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Peyton

Peyton stopped short as Landon suddenly stopped and turned to face her. she snorted wanting to get away from here and that all too familiar smell. Peyton's attention was drawn back to Landon as she heard the serious tone in his voice. as Landon told her about his idea, she had to agree he had a point, she did know this place well, even in her human form she would come and help out to earn some money. Peyton let a sigh slip then moved forward and nudged Landon to get on as she watched and listen for anything unusual around them. as soon as Landon popped up on her back, Peyton reared striking the air making the crowd part like the dead sea, it was her chance and she took it bolting for the entrance as people hurried to get out of her way. soon they were outside. Peyton didn't know where to go next so she took off toward the back of the facility where there a bunch of trailers and the woods.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Landon

An excited smile lights my face as soon as I land on her back and grab her silky mane. I hold on tight as she races forward and away. I only hope we dont become noticed as the crowd shouts angrily at us. I grip tight with myblegs when she turns to back towards what looks like some trailers. Leaning forward I whisper to her. "Once we are behind those trailers stop for a moment." Afterwards I sit back and hang on. Her speed was incredible.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Peyton

Peyton continued to gallop towards the trailers. her ears flickered back and forth as she listen to what Landon was saying. Peyton snorted at Landon's words and cantered until their were far enough away from the buildings, she then went down to a smooth bouncy trot until they were behind a large trailer, then she stopped. she sighed and shook her mane before looking over her shoulder at Landon.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down