Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13) Empty ^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun May 13, 2012 2:58 pm

(WIthout the horns on the side of his head and the webbed feet)

^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13) Sinistre_black_dragon_by_Rhynn

"Hurry up!!" The male dragon laughed, nudging his mate along. "I'm going as fast as I can!!" She giggled, stumbling along. The river roared in the valley, but the future father and mother didn't pay attention to it. It was a happy day, sunny, bright, the stormy mountains behind them. "Careful," The male dragon, Alex, warned, scanning the other side of the river. This pair of dragons were fire dragons, not capable of breathing fire, but bending it. The water dragons could control water, and earth and wind could control their own elements as well. Peace usually was kept, but often male fire and water conflicted.

Alex nudged his mate along, guarding her while she drank. A flash of white flickered on the other side of the river, and Alex roared, pushing mate back up the path to the cave, but he was to late. The water reached out like a giant claw, and grasped his mates tail. "Alex!" She shrieked, clawing at the sand. He cut through the water with his tail, making it let go for a second. Seeing who the threat was, Alex was instantly trapped in the water. "Jade, go!" He snarled, fighting against the water. "Find my sister, she'll help you!" He roared to her through a wall of water. He saw her streaking up the path, and finally, over the crest of the hill.

Alex was trapped in a bubble, and the outside grew muddy, and he realized he was beneath the water. He sliced the bubble open with his tail, and he swam to surface, gasping for air he couldn't find beneath the waves. A band of water held his back legs together, and drug him under. He struggled, kicking to get to the surface, using his wings and tail to help. By the time he was release, he was nearly unconscious. He heard the rapids, and was thrown into them by a sudden force of water. His claws grasped a rock, and Alex was able to rest for a minute. The last thing he saw was a large wall of water, and as it washed over him, it slammed his head into the rock, and he was drug beneath waves...

(Female water dragon?)

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13) Empty Re: ^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13)

Post by Tayssi Thu May 17, 2012 10:08 pm

^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13) 2110188-blue_dragon_by_benwootten

Hydria walked along the bank of the river, trying to find something to do. She was still a young dragon, who had just recently come of age to find a mate. However, she wasn't sure whether she was ready to. She lived with her father and mother and uncle and aunty. She was her parents' only child, but her aunty and uncle had 3 daughters and a son. All the daughters had left them as soon as they could, but their son, and her cousin, Cosphar, still lived her as well. Three male water dragons for this one river. It was a large river, but Hydria's father had never been known to share before.
They had only started living here when Hydria had come of age. Maybe her father didn't want her to find a mate, either?

Sighing, the young dragon suddenly saw water dragon a black fire dragon male into the water and a female fire dragon running off. Running across the bank on the other side of the river, Hydria soon saw her father and her uncle controlling the water to win against the male fire dragon as soon as possible. Her cousin, Cosphar was staying behind them, not wanting to get into the middle of it. Her mother and aunty, however, were no where to be seen.
Growling in frustration, Hydria barged bgetween them, knocking them off balance and making them lose control momentarily. The fire dragon nearly made it out of the water before her father started again. Her uncle, however, had taken the hint that she wanted them to stop it. Now!
Once the male was knocked unconscious, her father was about to give the final blow when she concerntrated and overpowered her father and instead, sent him flying back as she crashed the water into his chest. "Stop it!" Hydria growled at him and he blinekd in surprise.
Hydria, unlike most females, was stronger then most of the males. Her father included. But it was a rare sight to see her use her abilities.
Turning around, Hydria went and dragged the male fire dragon from the waters and into the confines of the trees, glaring at the three water dragon males all the way. Daring them to trry anything. Grunting softly as she finally dragged the male from the river and to safety, Hydria let him go and stepped away from the male a few metres before quickly going back to the river, getting some water in her mouth and then went back to him. She used the water to heal the wounds he had received from her uncle and father.
Once she did what she could, Hydria stepped away a few metres again, laid down, and waited.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13) Empty Re: ^Hatred Burns Deep^ *Open!!* (PG-13)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

( I went to view the image and it deleted my post...... Evil or Very Mad I'll post a little later)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 pm

That's alright Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri May 18, 2012 9:57 am

Alex was starting to drift off into something warm when he was pulled from the river, and the slight breeze hit him. Though he was barely conscious, Alex knew he was out of the water, but not out of danger. The pounding in his head stopped suddenly, but whatever had healed him had done nothing for his aching muscles. Alex became aware of the pain as he gained consciousness. It fired through his body, muscles screaming with to much work. The water dragon had really tired him out.

The fire dragon blinked his eyes open, and made out the blurry shape of the river away from him, and a big blue thing in front of him. Alex blinked a couple times to clear his vision, and with a strike of fear, realized who it was. "Are you the one who tried to kill me?" He asked, not wanting to sound threatening, her being the stronger one at the moment.

Slowly, but steadily, he heaved himself to his feet. He wiggled every claw he had, making sure they were still there and in working order. He could tell one of the small spikes on his head were missing, but that didn't matter.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Hydria could hear the black dragon's breathing change and he shifted ever so slightly. He was coming around. Sitting up, the female wrapped her long tail around her clawed feet and watched him. He groaned before his eyes cracked open. Obviously, his muscles were aching and he was still in pain, but at least he'd be able to move. He'd lost a small horn, but she didn't mention it. He's find out soon enough. Most dragons didn't care about losing small horns, though.
Her golden eyes stared at him as he seemed to realize who - or what - she was. He then asked if he'd been the one to try and kill him. She actually had to hold back from laughing. "If I was the one that tried to kill you, would I have saved you and healed you?" Hydria answered with another question. "No, I am not the one who tried to kill you," she reassured him, "It was my father and uncle who did. But don't worry, they won't try anything else." She grinned lightly at the male before standing up as he did. "I wouldn't move too much. I had managed to heal all the fatal injuries, but your muscles will be sore for a while. It'd be better to get some rest. And don't worry, that female you were with, got away safely," she said, taking a few steps back to give the male his space.
She looked up at him. He was a lot taller then her. Probably because she was a water dragon female. Water Females had always been smaller then the males of their species, unlike the fire females, who were usually the same size. But then again, he was also a lot older then her. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, my name's Hydria, and this river area is my father's territory. I really am sorry that he attacked you," she said, lowering her head and looking at the ground in apology.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 pm

"Thank you. I'm Alex." He listened to the things about her father and uncle. "That female is my mate! They tried to kill her!" He roared, digging his claws into the dirt. "I'll rest all right, but I need to get back to her. She is heavy with children." Alex explained. "Thank you, again. I don't know what Jade would do without me, or you, for that matter."

He settled down again, plotting his revenge silently. "You're lucky you have your power so close. I can't make wildfires break out randomly, if I could, your father and uncle would be crispy right about now." Alex growled, looking at her. He lifted his tail, swinging it around so he could see it. The patterned gold band was still in perfect shape. "Least they didn't damage this."

Alex settled off into a doze for a little while, and woke with a start. "Sore or not, I'm going." He jumped to his feet, keeping away from the river, but heading towards the male water dragons.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 am

Hydria looked up at the male and said nothing more. She knew where he was coming from about her father and uncle. They had been in the wrong and she knew that. Hydria had no lingering attachments to her family anymore. It was the water dragon way. Once they came of age, their bond with their family would shorten until they became like strangers. So Hydria didn't really have a problem with the fire male harming them, even if she didn't like the thought of anyone fighting. But he had to know not to hurt her cousin. He hadn't done anything wrong.
However, before she could say anything, the male had already fallen asleep. Sighing, Hydria sat down and waited for him to wake up.
Honestly, Hydria had started to doze when he jumped up with a start, speaking. Jumping, she came to her senses as he started towards her uncle and father. She stood up and raced after him. Once she caught up, she slowed to walk beside him and she looked up at him. "I don't care what you do to my uncle or father. But in the state you are in, you will not win against two fully matured water dragon males. Also, when you do, if you see a dark blue young male, don't touch him. He didn't do anything to hurt you, and he's a coward anyway," she explained.
Silence passed between them for a few heavy moments before she cocked her head to the side and said, "I think you should go and see your mate first. See if she is alright. My aunty and my mother were no where to be seen when I stopped my uncle and father from harming you any further. They may - or may not - have gone after her. She should be more important then trying to kill two dragons you have no chance of winning against at this moment," the young female lowered her head, cringing, expecting to be yelled at for not going to check on his mate.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat May 19, 2012 2:48 pm

"I know she is safe. If I can fire, your father and his brother are toast, no pun intended." Alex growled, looking over at her. "Plus, how do I cross the river without them trying to kill me again?" The fire dragon asked, towering over her. He raked his claws down a small boulder, and sparks fell to the ground. "Not enough." He sighed, trying again.

"I guess I can knock a tree over the river. Nothing stopping them from making the water knock me off of it though." Alex told her, standing on his hind legs and stretching hiw wings. "I could fly."

(no muse today)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun May 20, 2012 3:40 am

Hydria walked beside the large male, staring ahead. Just through the trees was the river, and somewhere behind the trees on the other side was her father and uncle, watching and waiting for her to leave and for him to show himself. Hydria growled softly at the thought of them harming him anymore. He hadn't done anything wrong. When the male raked his claws on a boulder, igniting sparks, Hydria couldn't help but stare. To be honest, she had never actually come into contact with a fire dragon until now and he somewhat fascinated her. He started musing at how he could get across, but coming up empty, using flying as a last resort, Hydria sat down with a huff, somewhat surprised.
"Or.... You could use me as a fake hostage. I know my father wouldn't try to do anything to you if he had me. I might not care about him, but he cares about me," Hydria said, looking up at him, cocking her head to the side. "What do you say? Sound alright to you? There's a log bridge not too far up the river if you're worried he might try and attack you when you're in the water. We could go across that. And if they do try anything, I can stop them. My bending is stronger then both of their put together." Hydria explained with a light grin, tail flicking around her feet and her wings shimmying slightly in excitement and nervousness.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun May 20, 2012 2:53 pm

"I will do that." He said, getting a small pile of dry leaves and moss beneath the rock. He used much more effort this time when he made the sparks, and the little pile caught fire. He added more to the pile, and smiled. "Just for backup." Alex said, feeling comforted that he had his own element here. "I may not even need you as hostage." The little fire slowly grew, but didnt spread from the pile.

Alex looked over at her. "You go out into the clearing, and I'll come out and 'attack' you. I should be able to get across, but still have fire close enough to defend if I need it."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed May 23, 2012 3:40 am

Hydria watched as he lit a fire and the small female's tail twitched lightly in anticipation. When the large male finally spoke, telling her to go to the clearing, she could only jump up with excitement and nod, "sure!" she said, walking out into the clearing, looking around, as if to see where her father and uncle was. She glanced back, into the tree line, to where the male was before she shimmied her wings lightly again.
She was watching and waiting. She could see the outline of her father and uncle in the treeline on the other side, watching her. Hydria's claws kneaded the earth, the dirt giving way beneath them before she, ever so slowly made her way towards the river. Deliberately taking small steps, waiting for Alex to 'attack'.

(sorry, brain dead)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Alex, despite his massive form, walked silently over the ground as he approached her. The black dragon spread his wings, mouth open as he let out a roar. He threw all of his weight onto her back, trying not to hurt her in the process. Alex stepped off, glaring at her. "You sure?" He growls, preparing to knock her over.

(I need her reply, and I didnt put to much in because it seemed like powerplay. Next one will be longer.)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Hydria yelped in fake surprise as the large dragon tackled her to the ground. Her uncle and father tensed from the other side and stepped forward. Then Alex stepped off of her and she growled as he asked if she was sure. "Just do it. Or you'll be fish bait in a minute," she growled at him, pretending to struggle to her feet. If he didn't hurry up, she'd have to be forced to attack him herself.

(same with me xD)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down