Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attracted by Hatred (--mars)

2 posters

Go down

Attracted by Hatred (--mars) Empty Attracted by Hatred (--mars)

Post by Harley Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Attracted by Hatred (--mars) Staying_proudly_by_woxys-d3111fj

Akemi panted heavily, pushing the icy cold air in and out of her burning lungs. Leaves crackled beneath her paws as she ran. The young wolf pushed herself even harder, dodging trees and trying to keep her eyes on the narrow path she followed. Wind pushed against her, making her escape even more difficult than it already was. Her mind was racing, different plans being made up and pushed aside. Her only hope was the knowledge that she could run for days, but humans couldn't. Still, they had their monsters who ran tirelessly, only stopping now and then to drink at a nasty smelling building.

The fae became distracted, and slowed, her chest feeling like it was on fire. She stumbled, and came to a rolling stop at the bank of a river. "How do we cross this?" It was swift, and looked deep, but at least it would quench the terrible thirst that clung to her throat. Her panting gradually faded as she lay there, lapping up the icy cold water with her long pink tongue. Akemi glanced back at the trail she had come from, hoping the humans were far, far behind.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Attracted by Hatred (--mars) Empty Re: Attracted by Hatred (--mars)

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 am

https://sge.lclark.edu/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Gray-Wolf.jpg

Vyrin's paws pounded against the hard ground, cracking twigs, bending and breaking small innocent plants. his green eyes where fixed dead ahead, his ears where pinned flat against his skull as he pressed onward. he barely noticed the other wolf running near him, all his ears heard where the rush of wind. the large wolf prayed the humans where far behind him, but he knew they could catch up easily. the only hope was to take a daring, dangerous trial and throw them off..
he was cut as he stumbled over something large. he stopped and glared down to see the female he was running from the humans from with - Akemi.

"how do you think we cross it, genius...? we.. swim." he panted, watching her walk to the river. he followed and drank the icy water quickly, cooling the fire burning within his chest. "or, we could try to find rocks or a fallen tree or something to cross on.." he muttered between laps. he finally lifted his head from the ice-cold water and gazed around at the surrounding area quickly. his ears stayed perked back, listening for the first sign of humans.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 am

Akemi lifted her head when Vyrin tumbled over her, sending a growl up and out of her throat. She scrambled to her paws, flicking her golden eyes around to examine her surroundings. the river bank dipped where the trail ended, a sure sign that prey came here often, but the rest was steep and crumbling. Akemi glared over at her traveling partner, her hackles raising slightly at his snide remark.

"Would you like to find out?" The slightly younger wolf growled, putting her paw into the water, feeling the strong current threatening to throw her off balance. "They will think we tried to swim it, so we would be downstream somewhere. Only one thing we can do, and walk upstream in the water. Difficult, but humans aren't exactly the smartest creatures." Akemi muttered, putting the rest of her paws into the water, making sure not to go to deep. "Any better ideas?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 pm

(oops, sorry if i power-played there in the last post - it was late and i was tired xD)

Vryin rolled his eyes and sat down, watching the female put a paw in the current. he sighed, carefully getting in behind her. "i guess your right.." he grudgingly admitted to his traveling partner. he carefully placed his steps, lifting his paws far out of the water and carefully settling them back in - he was sure he looked like a complete fool, but he had to do it.

his front foot slipped a few steps in, and he was almost swept off his feet. he caught himself just in time, but he was almost completely soaked now. Vyrin muttered quiet cursings, swinging his head around to look at Akemi. "coming, sweetheart?" he jeered.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

(No, I don't mind, as long as you don't over do it.)

Akemi felt a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as he told her she was right. "You doubted me?" She muttered, judging by his tone of voice that he might not of trusted the idea completely. She looked around, ignoring the aching chill in her paws as they continued along. Her brownish gold eyes closed, and she leaped forward, enjoying herself for the first time since Vyrin had come into her life. When she reopened them, the brute was in front of her, and Akemi laughed lightly. "Couldn't keep your footing?"

Her gaze darkened as he jeered at her, and quickened her pace to show that she wasn't in the mood. "I can keep up right in these waters better than you can, so I don't recommend that..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down