Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alive (R-Mature)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alive (R-Mature) Empty Alive (R-Mature)

Post by DreamFlight Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 pm

The stud's ears pricked forward and his nostrils flared, inhaling the sweet scent of mares in heat. Saunter bashed his chest into the stall door, desperately wanting to mate. Saunter nickered as a mare walked by being led by a groom. Soon, he'd be released into a ring with another stallion and a in heat mare. Saunter would fight his best for the chance to force a mare. The groom soon came by and slipped his halter on. Walking by, he whiffed the scent of a mare and pawed the ground, his tool about to be unsheathed. He was led near the ring where a large crowd of people stood watching as the winner of a round forced a mare. Here, each stallion forced a mare no matter what. Saunter grew with excitement. After five minutes of the stallion mating, Saunter was led through the wooden gates and released into the ring. He waited for the mare to come in and for the stallion he'd fight with. Saunter pawed the ground impatiently.
Alive (R-Mature) Beautiful%20stallion%20Wallpaper__yvt2
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Alive (R-Mature) Empty Re: Alive (R-Mature)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:39 pm

(May I join as the mare?)

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm

(of course!)
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 pm

(Kay, thanks Smile )

The blinding white mare watched silently as horses where led around her. She shook her mane; it looked like strands of silvery white silk falling as it moved back to place. She was a grand champion, a world champion and not just any but The golden lunar ecplipes (Don't laugh, I couldn't come up with something better) or better known among the horses Lunar. Lunar moved to her stall door seeing her groom, she nickered softly to the person as they slid a normal halter on. Slightly confused why she reached over to her show halter. The groom ignored her and opened the stall after clipping on a leather lead rope. He led her out to a pen where they put a breeding harness on her, which made it impossible to kick out. Lunar was very confused but allowed the groom to do his job, she had never been bred before and would only be bred by the best. The groom gently tugged on her lead rope and she fallowed him out into a ring ears perked. People were cheering and shouting, she was used to this but when her eyes landed on a stud she was lost. A complete puzzled look spread across her face before she realized her groom was leaving. She turn to fallow walking in a show manner but he closed her inside. She nickered to him but he didn't come back so she turned to look at the stallion and called out to him, "Where am I?"

(Ugh crappy, sorry. Here's her picture)

http://www.ajmanstud.com/files/photos/1253/images/original.jpg?1277335598

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Saunter smirked and held his head high, showing off to his crush. He flicked his tail.
"Hey there Lunar, you're here to breed," Saunter answered. Then, the other stallion, King, entered the ring. People were shouting My name and King's name, yelling that they placed high bets. Saunter snorted and glanced over at Lunar, taking in her beauty. Saunter actually felt like he loved her. He'd fight hard for her. Turning his attention back to King, he charged without warning and shot at him at bullet fast speed. Saunter hit him hard, making King stumble to the ground.
"This will be fast," Saunter muttered. He kicked out his front legs, striking King's head. King looked dazed, but nipped hard at Saunter's neck and leg, drawing blood. The shrill screams from the studs pierced the air. Saunter snorted and reared uP and struck King's neck. King layed his head low, showing a sign of surrender. "Stop! Please, I give in," King muttered, spatting blood. Saunter smiled and panted. He glanced over at Luna and smiled, prancing over to her. His muscles ripPled underneath his bloody coat. Cheers came from the crowd, and a groom led king out of the ring. Silence covered the grounds as everyone waited for Saunter to do his job.
"hey Lunar," Saunter said quietly, then inhaled her strong heat scent, making part of his tool inch out. He tried to keep it in though.
(gtg! Bye! Be on tomorrow.)
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 pm

(K, gnight.)
Lunar gave a stunned looked at him, "Breed?" She asked surprised. She looked him over, he was a fine stallion. Lost at thought she was desturbed when King raced in and the fight started. She winced watching then turned her head. The screams of fighting stallions echoed around her and sent shivers racing down her spine. When the noise ended she turned to look. King was giving in and Saunter had been triumphant. Snorting she pawed the ground for a moment, showing a sign of bordem as she looked down and watched her hoof. Her ears laced back at his words and she moved to meat his gaze. Lifting a hind hoof as far up her harness would allow Lunar thrusted it out to kick him but was unable and felt pain in her leg. She snorted and moved her rear from him, "Hello" her voice flowed out like a angle's melody even though she was angered.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Saunter felt bad, for he could tell Lunar wasn't ready, but the humans would harm both of them if he didn't do his job. He sighed then nipped her neck gently, making her turn her rump towards him. He inhaled her sweet heat scent. His long tool unsheathed right away and twitched, looking for a mare. He nipped her rump to moe her taila nd reared up on his hind legs, gripping Lunar's sides. He pumped hard, jamming his tool into her pussy. He groaned gently.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Lunar pinned her ears and nipped at him as he mounted. She sneered and did a complicated buck. She rushed forward when he entered her but couldn't go far do to his right grip. She reared up and people cheered, enjoying the sight of her fighting back. Landing down she turned her head and aimed to bite his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Saunter nickered and pinned his ears. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the handlers getting their wooden whips ready.
"Lunar! Please, I don't want to see you get hurt. They'll come hurt you if you don't enjoy it or at least allow me to do my job," Saunter mumbled nicely. He gripped her sides, his tool came fully out. It was beginning to harden due to the lack of breeding and reaction from the mare. Without an answer from Lunar, he thrusted his hips forward and his tool twitched upward. Saunter pumped forward and his tool pushed into her pussy. Lunar was tight around his tool, so Saunter thrusted in and out, stretching her pussy. He knew that it was hurting her, but he had to stretch it to reach far into her and release. Groans erupted from his mouth and he pulled out slowly, then jammed into her to stretch her pussy more. He then gently pumped up and down and his tool twitched inside of her. saunter tried his best to make her enjoy her first breeding.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:45 pm

"Your lucky I can't kick you!" Lunar sneered ignoring his words. When he reentered she started aiming to bite him redundantly. When a whip lashed out in front of her she rushed backwards on his Dick then in pain forward. Her eyes where wide struck with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Saunter groaned loudly as she was forced to push back.
"Look, Lunar, I feel guilty forcing you, but there's no other choice," he panted. Pleasure coursed through his body and he gasped. Saunter began humping hard and thrusting to break into Lunar. He felt her muscles instinctively milk his tool for seed. Saunter flicked his tail, then stopped. His large tool twitched inside of her. He gripped her sides to make sure she didn't run away. Saunter wanted to see what she'd do if he stopped.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Lunar showed obvious pain as he did so and squealed loudly and stomped her hoof. Her ears perked backwards as he stopped suddenly. She turned her head to look at him and crocked her head, completely confused of what to do. Growing tired of his weight she walked forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Saunter figured she would do that. He gripped her sides harder as she walked forward and he pushed farther in. He pumped in and out. He rested his head on Lunar's withers. Saunter's tool twitched a he at last broke past her cervix. Saunter groaned and he released tons of seed into Lunar. Soon, so much of his seed was released in her that part of it was leaking out of her and on Lunar's legs and Saunter's tool. He groaned a thrusted in, almost breaking into her womb. He gently pulled back on her mane to make his tool fully reach into her and make her enjoy it.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Lunar squealed and stomped her hoof but simply stood there in pain allowing him to do his job. Soon the time was up and he was pulled off her. She was walked back to her stall and tied up where she could still drink and eat. Little did she know her owners where not satisfied with the short time and wanted to make sure she got pregnant.

(Hey if u don't mind could you explain something for me? It's sort of stupid but I don't get it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:06 pm

(what don't you get?)
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 pm

(Lol not with the rp, but your siggy. The breaker issue thing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 pm

(Ohhhh., lol. You'd get it if you had read the hunger games. But Peeta is a baker and the joke is that the baker boy is sensitive and gets hurt easily. )
Sad that he had to dismount, Saunter sighed. His coat was nearly covered with sweat. He felt bad, but knew that there had been no other choice. He was led out of the ring and the crowd cheered as he went by. Once back in the barn aisle, the groom sponged off his tool with cold water. He snorted, Welcoming the cooling water. He tucked his large tool back into its sheath. Saunter was led by the groom back to his stall. He happened to pass by Lunar's stall. They led him into the stall across from hers.
"Lunar, please listen. We both would've been hurt badly if I hadn't bred you. I hope you find it in your heart to be my friend at least," Saunter said across the stall, regretting ever walking out of his stall that morning. He actually felt like he loved Lunar. If he didn't, he would've forced we hard and tried to hurt her to pleasure himself.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 pm

(Oh lol, then I'll never get it till I'm a more advanced reader.)

Lunar slighty dozed off after awhile, her lower lip hanging and her ears resting to the side. She awoke to the sound of his words and snorted looking as far away as her lead rope would allow. Her groom then came and took her to the showers and cleaned her off. Once done he walked her back and brushed her coat then combed through her mane and tail before picking out her hoofves. Her halter was removed along with the harness and she laid down in her fresh bedding. Lunar planed to give her stable mate, Saunter the silent treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 pm

"Lunar, say something. And don't ignore me! I'm sorry, but you would've been lying bleeding to death in the ring if it hadn't happened!" Saunter repeated, annoyed. He bashes at his stall door and sighed, sipping from his water bucket. Saunter walked over towards his window and gazed out, his gleaming coat shining in the sunlight. He watched as the vet came in to test Lunar to see if she'd been bred fully or if she would get pregnant. If she did get pregnant, Saunter hope she'd let him see the foal.
(I gtg! Be on tomorrow!)
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 am

Lunar listened to him but didn't reply. When the vet came she stood up and walked over. She gently nuged the woman and she lsughed pulling out a carrot. Lunar took it and allowed the vet to run the test. It turned up negative and her owners seemed unhappy. They put the breeding harness back on her and took her to Saunter's stall and put her inside. She snorted and walked to the end he was not at.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Saunter felt a pang of guilt. He ducked his head and his heart beat fast.
"Please, Lunar, I won't do it again. But you and I both will go through severe pain if I don't get you pregnant," Saunter murmured softly, kindness and love filling his heart. He walked over towards Lunar and nudged her neck gently to get her attention. Saunter was stuck, unsure of what to do. he loved Lunar and had begun to respect her. He snorted and tried not to inhale her sweet heat scent.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Lunar listened but made it seem like she wasn't. She put her head down and nibbled on the staw before he nudged her. Her eye facing him moved to look at him for a moment then looked back down at the ground. She snorted and backed her rear end into the stall.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Saunter sighed and became frustrated.
"Lunar stop ignoring me and answer. We don't have to mate, I'm leaving everything up to you," Saunter gave up. He waited patiently for her answer.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:30 pm

(bump : P )
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 pm

(Sorry)

Lunar huffed and laid down not facing him. She listened but as before made it seem like she wasn't. A heavy sigh left her and she put her head down closing her eyes. Saunter had four days to do his job which ment he had time to make things right with Lunar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next