Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+12
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Goldfire1200
Saviour
Greed
Harley's Rainbow
TheFreak
Harley
Dark**Light
horsegodess
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Shadow-Walker
P r o m i s e r
16 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Durnal walked trough the forest confused, still thinking about his fathers death. He wanted to start a pack. After all, his father made him the next alpha before he died. "I promised my father I would be a successful alpha. And I will keep that promise until the end. For I am alpha Durnal." He said to himself. Durnal found a nice den in a hollow tree and walked in. He gave the den a sniff, then marked his den territory. It was getting dark, and Durnal was still waiting for a movement. But there was nothing. Durnal let out a low howl. But it was no threat, it was a welcoming to the wolves that wanted to come near him. He then saw an elk trot in his sight. He got on his feet and stalked the large elk, and attacked. The elk was badly injured, so it was easy prey. Durnal dragged the elk to his den and fed on the carcass, still waiting for a wolf.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:44 pm

OCC: may i join?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Teehee Razz Joining Very Happy Here's meh CHARRIE!
PELICAN
RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Pelican_by_cool_kids-d56hyev

Pelican wandered through-out the forest, stalking down a river and into a patch of veins before coming out of the other side. The beautiful fae drew in a deep breath before letting it out. She crackled a snarl, ears pinning tightly to her cranium before claws extending firmly. Fangs sheathing themselves from her gums and snapping wildly out into thin-air. Slicing the silence that buzzed in her ears. She sneered, lifting her head to smell the heating scent of a male. She straightened up, standing to her full height. " Brillant! I get to meet up with another brute!" She spat refering from earlier when she caught up with her ex whom had abused her. Since then Pelican has grown to be quite of a bitch and reckless with males. She shook her head, lowering it close to the Earth's surface, she followed the scent before bumping into him. Snapping her head up she glared at the male with squinted eyes, her bright yellow eyes fluttering with pure rage.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 pm

You can both join!

Durnal looked at her and seemed very curious about the female. "Hi, my name is Durnal. And I am an alpha male. Would you like to join my pack?" Durnal asked the cream colored wolf. "But first tell me your name, and how old you are." Durnal said. He then saw a large deer trot through the clearing, and with a crushing blow to the head the deer was killed instantly. Durnal dragged it over to the female. "Lets eat!" Durnal insisted with a smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 pm

A dark figure had been watching the male and recently now the female for a while now. Everything blended into the forest background as she silently watched. The female slowly moved her paw forward letting it lightly brush against the grass on the forest floor. Her silver eyes seemed to glow when the moonlight hit them. She ever so cautiously moved from her spot in the forest and slowly revealed herself to the two wolves. She hung her head slightly lower than what she normally did, she didn't trust a lot of wolves anymore and these two were no different. she lightly raised her head up and sat down where she was and looked at them. "Hello, my name is Shadow."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Durnal looked into her silver eyes. "Hello Shadow. My name is Durnal. And I am an alpha male. Would you like to join my pack?" Durnal asked the she-wolf. He smiled at her. "I am no threat to you, and nor would I hurt you. It is safe to be around me." Durnal said to her. He gazed into her silver eyes, with his great green eyes. His black fur glistened in the moonlight.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 am

Saffira wandered through the forest. She had just recently let go a past litter of hers. she was an experienced mother and mate. she was very friendly and very loving. she is older than most of the wolves looking for mates. Saffira heard the low howl. She trotted over to the young wolf to investigate if he was a suitable mate for her. he was very young, so he would have to impress her. She took in his scent.

(the first one on top)
RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) White_wolves_by_tygrik-d33bg7x
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Durnal looked at the female and smelled her cheek. "Hi im Durnal. Would you like to join my pack? But first tell me your name and age." Durnal said. Durnal grabbed one of the rabbits he hunted down before and brought it to the female. "A welcoming to my pack." Durnal said with a small lick on her chin. Durnal then looked at his necklace he wore and sighed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

"my name is saffira and i an 6 years old." She still wasnt sure if he was going to be a devoted mate. because of his age he seemed like maybe just a sex driven wolf. she took a bit of the rabbit and walked a distance away. This showed him that she didnt fully trust him. he would have to do more than just give her a rabbit.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Shadow slowly stood up from where she was and moved over by Durnal a little bit and sat down then looked at him "I would love to join your pack". She look over to the female that had just arrived and she moved away slightly and layed down on the ground. Her silver eyes watched the other wolves but she focused more on the newest female to arrive. She lightly sniffed the air and smelled nothing besides the wolves. She let out a sigh and layed her head down on her paws and drifted into sleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Durnal had feelings for Shadow and layed in the den next to her. "Cmon in you 2. You are welcome in my den to." Durnal said. He then looked at Shadow and smiled as she slept. "Goodnight Shadow." Durnal whispered. Durnal then fell asleep next to Shadow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 pm

OCC: i have to go to work. don't get to far.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

The next morning Durnal got up and went down by the river to get a drink. He then saw some fish swim around in the water. Durnal waited for the largest fish he could find to spring out of the water, and then he snatched it with his piercing sharp teeth, and crushed it with his mighty jaws. Durnal brought it back to the den and checked on the females that joined his pack, then trotted back into the forest to find more food. He came across a herd of moose and his mouth watered/ He sprang onto the largest moose he spotted and tore the tender meat on its shoulder flanks. It reared up trying to trample Durnal, but with a dodge he fled under the hoof of the large prey and ripped from its belly. The mighty moose went down on all 4 and Durnal ripped his wind pipe from his neck. The moose was dead, and Durnal dragged it home to the safety of the den. He sniffed every female while they were sleeping to make sure they were safe. Durnal then trotted back into the forest once again to mark the territory to keep rival pack members and strange loners from entering. And to make sure he let out a howl to all wolves letting them know that there is a new territory, and that he owns it. He ran back to the den to see if ether of the females that joined have woken up, but no. They were still asleep. Durnal sat closest to Shadow, who was sleeping just outside of the den and kept an eye on the forest for any sudden moves. He looked over at Shadow and licked her cheek as she slept. He watched the sun grow higher into the sky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Shadow slowly opened her silver eyes after being licked on the cheek. I slowly lift my head up and see that it was Durnal who licked me. I stand up slowly and shake my pelt out getting any twigs and first out of it. I sat down then saw the dead moose in front of the den. I looked back to Durnal "Did you kill that yourself?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Durnal smiled at her. "Yes I did. You are welcome to share with me." Durnal said. He then got up and stood infront of her looking in her eyes. "Look Shadow. I was kind of wondering, if you wanted to be my mate." Durnal said with a small smile. He then got up and dragged the moose over.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

When he asked me to be his mate i smiled i was wanting to say yes but then i remembered the other females and looked over at them, them still sleeping and my smile slowly faded. I stood up and walk over next to him and sat back down again "What about the other females?" i waited for him to answer then kept looking back at them i didn't want to ruin their chance to find a mate.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm

OOC; RECAP! PLEASE!!! OH nvm it I'll just make a random post!

Pelican watched the two love birds, she almost threw up. " That's sick!" She mumbled to herself before trotting past them and standing before them. Straightening herself up, her gorgeous creamy coat glistening against the bright sun behind her. " Picking a fae already are we?" She snapped lightly. Her muscles tensing then rippling beneath her fine figure. She snorted, before shoving her way past the two and flicking her tail in Durnal's face.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

I let out a slight growl at the rudeness the female had. It disgusted me at how some females acted towards other wolves but then again i didn't know her story and probably would never find out. I stood up then turned and walked into the forest sniffing the ground slightly before following a scent trail of a rabbit. i stalked the rabbit from behind a bush and waited until it was close enough for me to get. i bounced up from behind the bush and startled the rabbit before it ran off. i kept chasing it until it went into a rabbit hole and i sat down outside of it. I stood up then began digging into the hole before i got my prize. I carefully picked it up and carried it back to where the others were and lay down and began to eat the rabbit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

Durnal saw Shadow lay down, and walked over to her. He gave Pelican a disgusted look and continued on to Shadow. He layed down next to her and stared in her eyes. "Im sorry about Pelican. But she can ether leave the pack or be in mine and respect the fact that I am alpha male." Durnal said. "But I honestly want to have you as my mate. I love you Shadow." Durnal said again. He then looked into her eyes again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

OCC: oh my god that was a horrible post!

when he asked me to be his mate the second time i smiled and nuzzled his neck slightly then licked his cheek "Yes i will be your mate." I went back to eating my rabbit and finished it licking my muzzle off from the blood. I stand up and shake my pelt once again ridding me of dirt and twigs. i sat down then looked at Durnal then streached and began to walk around a bit exploring the new surroundings.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 am

Durnal was happier than ever to have a mate, and went to mark their territory. For they are the alpha male and female now. While Durnal was hunting he spotted a large bear and decided to attack it. The beast reared up on its hind legs and tried to grab Durnal. But with a swift move he went shooting under its paw and attacked its leg. He then jumped on its back and ripped flesh from its shoulders, but was thrown off. Durnal turned around snarling and ripped the bears wind pipe clean from its neck, and the bear was dead. He dragged his prize home and fed on it while waiting for Shadow to return. Durnal howled to Shadow telling her to feast with him on his kill.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 am

I sat down after exploring a little and looked around for a bit, When i heard durnal howl i answered back and started to walk back to the den. Once i was back i walked over the the carcass of the bear and pulled my ears back some knowing most wolves were aggressive when eating but when nothing happened i happily dug in and began to eat.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:27 am

I was happy Shadow was enjoying the bear I brought down, and continued eating. "I see you are enjoying the bear I brought down." Durnal said with a smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:35 am

After eating my feel i sat down and looked at him and nodded "Bear is more delicious." i smiled at him then licked my muzzled clean. i stood up and walked over to him and licked his muzzled slightly wagging my tail. I was happy , make that really happy. I sat down and started to groom him slightly
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:49 am

I smiled and licked her back. "Yes it is very good." Durnal replied." "Well its almost night time. We better call in the other 2 females." Durnal said again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum