Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+12
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Goldfire1200
Saviour
Greed
Harley's Rainbow
TheFreak
Harley
Dark**Light
horsegodess
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Shadow-Walker
P r o m i s e r
16 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 am

"Welcome to the pack Silver, I'm Shadow the alpha female." I back up some to give him room to stand then saw his wounded leg and nuzzled his neck softly trying not to knock him over 'What happened with your leg silver? I sat down and began to softly groom the top of his head.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 am

I was happy my mate was bonding with Silver, and I smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 am

Safirra snapped at her a bit when she first licked him. but she backed off and stood up. she moved around shadow and sat next to silver, supporting him to stand up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 am

OCC: sorry that post sucked

I growled a bit loudly when Safirra snapped at me then ignored it, i could tell she used to be a mother so i passed it by as her motherly instincts. I continued to groom Silver then stop and stood shaking my pelt out getting any twigs or dirt off of me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 am

I was disgraced to see Saffira snap at Shadow, and snapped at Saffira. "Shadow is alpha female and you will respect her." I said in a low tone. "And we have adopted Silver. You may help us with her, but respect your alphas." I said angrily. I looked over at Shadow with a smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 am

I looked at Shadow and said "I was attacked by a loner. He saved my life. But the loner gave me this nasty scratch...." I slowly went off subject and began to talk about how "my mother was teaching me to hunt when a car veered of the highway and rolled through the woods. The car got back on its wheels and then began to drive through the forest. My mom heard the car coming and threw me out of the way. She was running toward me when the car jammed on its brakes and hit her. She survived but only barely. We were taken to a rehab center for animals and then I escaped after my mom died and then I found you guys...so...now I think you are gonna be my 'mom' but I'm not sure..." I then talked about how I wonder how my sisters and brother are doing and whether they escaped after me or whether they are gonna be released when the time comes or what. I just hoped they weren't dead.

I walked closer to shadow but when I was walking toward her I reopened my cut on the den walls. The cut began to pour blood and soon I was feeling a bit dizzy. I was going into shock. I slowed down and stopped. The moment I stopped, I fell over and my vision went blurry. Soon I blacked out and my hearing was the last to go.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 am

I listened to what silver saying then put that out of my mind when he fell over. I nudged him a little then started to clean his wound trying to get it t o stop bleeding. I layed down and kept at this until i knew that it would stop and he was ok. Once i though the bleeding had stoped i began to groom him licking his wound every once in a while just to make sure.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 am

Safirra ran outside of the den to go get some leaves when she remembered the bear. she ripped some skin off of the bear and placed it on top of the wound. she then pressed her nose onto the bear skin to apply pressure.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am

I came back minutes later but my leg hurt more than ever. I whimpered in pain and look up at Shadow. "Help me, mom..." I said. "Er, I mean Shadow." I yowled in pain and curled up into a tiny ball. I stretched out when Saffira began to help me then I thanked her as the pain began to go down. "When do you think my leg will be healed?" I asked.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 am

I was in shock. I ran into the forest to find a healing plant. I found one by the river and bolted back to the den. "I got a healing plant! We just need him to eat it!" I said still panicking.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 am

"as long as you keep this on and keep it clean, you should be fine in a couple of days." she licked him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:13 am

Safirra ran up to the spazzing dog. "Calm down! she's fine!" Safirra took the plant out of the dogs mouth and brought it to silver. "just try to choke this down. do it for your father alright?" Safirra flinched when she said your father.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:14 am

"Here Silver. Eat this. It will get rid of the dizziness and pain." I told the young pup. I sat next to Shadow and licked her cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:14 am

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Th?id=I4711468079645839&pid=1

Kali sat at the edge of Durnal's territory, tilting her head slightly. Did she dare cross the border? Would he accept her into the pack? After all, she had been a loner for all her life. Kali let out a whine, gently putting her paw over the border.

(Excuse the shortness)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 am

I looked at Shadow and said "I'll eat it...I just have one question...Does it work?" I didn't wait for her to answer. I ate the plant and just stayed put.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 am

I saw the strange loner. "You may enter. But dont come to close to my mate or pup." I said. I gave the wolf a couple rabbits.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 am

Kali stayed where she was, eying the rabbits warily. "You think I could hurt them?" She asked, lowering herself into a pose of submission. "
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:27 am

I noticed the loner and I hobbled over to my adoptive father. "Hey dad, what's up? Who is this? Is this a friend of yours?" I asked multiple questions and then I realized that when I"m older I might have to be kicked out of the pack because I was a male...I whimpered ever so slightly but covered it up with a yap for attention.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 am

"Honestly yes. I am very protective of my family. For I do not trust many loners." I said. "Im Durnal, the alpha male. You are?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am

Realizing that this was definatly not the type of pack for her, Safirra turned and walked out of the cave. "goodbye Silver." She said, and dissapeared into the darkness of the forest.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:33 am

"SO why do you welcome me in if you do not trust many loners?" She asked, staring defiantly up at him. "Do I look like I could hurt them? I haven't eaten in a while. So I guess I should thank you for the rabbits."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 am

I watched as a new comer came in to the pack then watched safirra leave i sighed then walked over to silver and nuzzled him when he yapped and i licked the top of his head.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 am

I walked over and sat next to Shadow. "Hello Shadow." I greeted as I nuzzled her neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am

I turned around and bolted after Saffira. I ran as fast as I could after Saffira and sniffed for her scent. I yipped for Saffira in the darkness. I sniffed again and searched for Saffira. "Saffira!" I called. I ran deeper into the darkness and I soon lost my way in the woods. I could no longer smell her scent and I was frightened, wounded, and alone. I whipped around when I heard a rustling.
"Looks like you didn't make the pack's cut..." a wolf said.
"I'm not afraid of you now. I know you're there!" I growled to the loner. I took a whiff from the air and recognized the scent of a wolf. It lead right to the loner that I encountered earlier that day. "What do you want from me?" I snarled.
"I want you...every part of you...I don't want something from you...I want YOU..." the wolf barked. I sniffed the air and know I knew that scent from somewhere other than the loner...that wolf was my original dad...
"Dad?" I said.
"Silver?" The wolf's voice lightened up and he said "I only named you...I never got to meet you! I'm so sorry I hurt you...and threatened to kill you!" I ran off toward the scent of the pack but my dad was unhappy that I was leaving him for a strange pack. I leaped into the light of the pack territory but was grabbed by my father. He grabbed my stomach gently but I yelped and squirmed until I became tired. I went limp and just gave up from the appearance of another wolf, it would have looked like he was attacking me. My dad growled harshly and was positioned as if he had stolen me from the camp and was ready to attack me. He growled and leaped back into the forest. I gave a sharp yelp before my dad took me back into the dark forest.

The father/loner: http://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/BLACK_WOLF_.jpg (picture that with Silver in his mouth...lolz)

Last edited by Dark**Light on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot link)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

Kali sniffed the rabbit, gently dragging it over to her. It didn't take her long to finish. Kali lay down where she was, doing as Durnal said and staying away from his mate and pup.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next