Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+12
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Goldfire1200
Saviour
Greed
Harley's Rainbow
TheFreak
Harley
Dark**Light
horsegodess
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Shadow-Walker
P r o m i s e r
16 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm

[[ Goodness ]]

Draek snarled loudly at his alpha. He wouldn't mind being under him, but he wasn't going to be pushed around over some strange love affair. Grumbling in aggitation, Draekath turned around and leaped into the shadows of the forest. HIs ears pinned tightly against his cranium, and his rump tucked below him. He pushed himself hard, straining his aching muscles until they were limber. Once his lungs burned more than he could ignore, Draek slowed to a prance. His joints popped and his muscles were almost shaking from the sudden burst of exercise. Draek snorted, but it sounded more like a cough. He lifted his head and his ears, and found that he had strayed off their own territory. Not that it mattered, Draek could handle himself in a fight.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Pelican jerked upward a bit but smiled slightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 am

I opened my eyes and looked around seeing that no one was around i sighed and stood up i shook my pelt clean me any dirt then went out hunting. As i was searching for something to kill i came upon a small herd of elk. As i stalked them in the shadows i picked out am older and sickly looking cow that had a small limp. I licked my lips i bit and got down wind from then and hid in some bushes waiting for my chance to strike. As minutes passed the old cow decided to rest while the other moved along. I slowly made my way towards her until i let a burst of speed go and i attacked the cow grabbing hold of her windpipe and crushing it with my large teeth. Once she was dead i let out a howl then began to eat.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 am

I opened my eyes and looked around seeing that no one was around i sighed and stood up i shook my pelt clean me any dirt then went out hunting. As i was searching for something to kill i came upon a small herd of elk. As i stalked them in the shadows i picked out am older and sickly looking cow that had a small limp. I licked my lips i bit and got down wind from then and hid in some bushes waiting for my chance to strike. As minutes passed the old cow decided to rest while the other moved along. I slowly made my way towards her until i let a burst of speed go and i attacked the cow grabbing hold of her windpipe and crushing it with my large teeth. Once she was dead i let out a howl then began to eat.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:08 am

Draek's ears swivelled towards her houl, but he didn't move. His muscles tensed, then relaxed. Draekath sighed thickly, and flicked his tail to the side in his indecisiveness. He could go to Shadow, and feast with her. His stomach moaned in reply. Or, he could continue to explore this strange new land. His entirety ached to find out its secrets. Snorting loudly, Draek turned as though he was going to meet Shadow. However, he stopped and glanced back. A whine escaped the large male and he turned back into his original position. A frown overtook the brute's features, and he sat back on his haunches in frustration.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 am

After i had ate my fill from the elk i grabbed it by its throat and drug back just outside the clearing. I went and layed down then began to groom myself then licking the blood of my mouth the best i could.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:30 am

I bred with Pelican that day, and was hoping for pups on the 1st try. "I hope pups come soon." I said to Pelican after breeding. I nuzzled her neck lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 am

After the breeding was over she sighed and nodded. " Yeah." She nuzzled him back before looking to the stars.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 am

Occ: dont get to far i gtg i have work this morning
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 am

We then walked home and entered the den. I layed next to Pelican. "Goodnight Pelican." I said sweetly... The next morning I woke up 1st and remembered pups. I sniffed Pelican's belly and relized she was pregnant. I was so happy and went outside to eat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Pelican walked home with him before laying down on her side, " Night." She murmured before resting her head on the earth floor, legs sprawled out. She was still sleeping but felt something wet touch her stomach. Groaning before stretching her legs out.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Draek sighed at himself and turned around, finally deciding. He made his way back to the clearing and sniffed out the elk carcass. Draekath stepped near it and hesitated. He turned to the fae from before and perked his ears forward. She was prettier than he last remembered, or maybe it was just his mind playing with him. Snorting at himself, he looked back at Shadow. "May I?" He asked, referring to taking some of the meat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

I looked up at draek and nodded to him. "go ahead." i let out a sigh and stood up waking into the woods some before laying down once more trying to shield myself from the sun by staying to the shade. I looked back to draek and stared at him for a moment before looking away and laying my head back on my paws.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 pm

"Thanks" Draek said with a warm smile. He turned and sank his fangs into the flank of the beast. It was cool, but still delicious. His stomach calmed as the elk's juices and flesh sank down. He finished off part of the leg and pulled a bone from the carcass. He laid down and propped the shin bone between his paws. Draekath gnawed on the bone some, thinking about everything that had changed for the better in his life.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:06 pm

"your welcome." i stood up and shook my pelt out before turning and walking away into the woods just to see what i could find. While i wandered i came across an old, run down, abandoned cabin. I slowly moved the door open with my muzzle and walked in silently. As i walked through my say hit a broken oil lamp and sacred me half to death. As i continued to walk through the rooms i found a bed with some ripped sheets on it. I grabbed the sheets and pulled then into a corner where i made myself a bed, i nosed the sheets until they looked comfy and i layed down on them falling asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Draek's ears picked up Shadow's footfalls and he listened as she disappeared into the forest. He didn't follow her though, just rested his eyes and gnawed on the bone. After a while his jaw started to ache, so he set the bone aside and rolled onto his back. He panted as the sunshine seeped down into his dark fur, but he didn't move into the shade. It felt good to have the afternoon sunlight filter down to his skin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:25 pm

A while later i awoke to the wind blowing against the cabin. I stood up and made my way back to the pack only to find pelican still in the den and then draek flipped on his back. I looked at him and sat down "are you having fun?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Draek had dozed off, and the sound of Shadow's voice startled him. He flopped upright and snorted softly, his heartbeat returning to normal after a while. "I suppose" He said, a slight grin on his lips. "You?" He asked her, cocking his head slightly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I smiled a bit when i saw that i had startled him. "just doing some exploring, there isnt much else to do." i sighed then layed down looking at him "do you know of anything else to do besides hunting and exploring?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

"Sunbathing?" Draek said, then chuckled. He shrugged and looked out into the forest. "I'm not sure. I just recently joined the pack, and hadn't been in the area long before that" He told her and sat back on his haunches.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 pm

"i see" i looked around then back to him. "I've lived in this area all my life. I was the first born to my parents who were alphas. I left after my pack got slaughtered by a rival pack."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Draek fell silent at her words, and he looked down to his paws. "I'm sorry" He told her quietly, then looked back at her. His miss matched eyes met hers. "I've always been a loner. After I was weaned, I left my pack thinking it'd be cool to be a rogue wolf. Eventually I found it better to be with a group so I found this place and called it home" He explained.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I saw Pelican wake up. "Morning. I have great news!" I said excitedly. "We will be having pups! You are pregnant!" I said happily. I then nuzzled her in happiness.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"Ive put that behind me for the most part." i sighed a bit. I stood up and went the the elk carcass and ate what little was left, my stomach growled a bit. I looked over at draek "do you want to hunt with me?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Draek stood up at her question and nodded "Might as well" He said. His ears swiveled back to hear Durnal, and he chuckled softly. He thought about congratulating him, but thought otherwise. It would be like rubbing it in Shadow's face, and Draekath was starting to like Shadow. As a friend, anyway.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next