Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13)

Go down

Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13) Empty Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13)

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Courtney walked along the damp sand, the calm waves barely touching her slender small feet. she left behind little footprints as she ambled happily along. she gazed out to the turquoise sea. she was in a calm pleasant mood. thankful for what she had. the ocean seemed to be talking to her and she always understood it. it always calmed her coming out to the ocean. her hands wrapped a pink striped towel around her body. a warm breeze blew the ends of the towel back as well as loose strands of her hair that were drying. she carried a small grin across her face. she loved it here.

she moved up the beach to the dry sandy parts. her feet sunk through the grains as she walked up to the edge of the grass part of the beach. she climbed up as little cliff, the clay bits rolling down the face as she went. she sat down on the grass, dangling her legs off the edge. she looked out at the horizon to see the ending of a beautiful sunset. the wind shifted constantly, sending her dry strands of hair in her face. she let go of the towel with one hand and it draped around her body. she pushed the stands of hair behind her ear. she picked up the towel again and wrapped it around her body as she looked up at the sunset.

heres her bio: https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11081-courtney-the-playful-one-pg-13-maybe#295524

(you can join as absoloutly anything you can think of. i dont care. i just think she would make for a fun topic.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13) Empty Re: Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13)

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 am

hey guys i would really like to play this topic. you can join as anyone you want i dont care.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13) Empty Re: Courtney's beach paradise (maybe pg-13)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 am

(Can I reply as a vampire? Lol kidding I might join later as a creepy stalker dude if you want.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:53 pm

sure?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Jason walked along the beach, his long black bangs in his face. He worn a back t shirt and leather jacket with blue Jeans. His brown eyes looked down at the sand as he went on. Soon he saw a pretty girl when he looked up. He watched her contently while standing in the shadows. He was a tall broad shouldered man with a rock hard six pack. He smiled and tossed his bangs out of his handsome face and waked towards her. "Hello"he called to her in kind voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm

"hello". Courtney said in her normal cheerful voice. she paused and turned her head back towards the blended sky. "beautiful sunset tonight." There was a soft warm breeze and strands of her hair blew out behind her and she tucked them back behind her ears. because she was only wearing a rainbow bikini, she became the tiniest bit chilled and wrapped the towel tighter around her slim body.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 pm

(I couldn't find a picture for him, sorry)

Jason nodded looking at it then back at her, seeing her shiver he came up to her taking off his jacket and wrapping it around her saying,"Here." In a deep voice. He sat down next to her and watched the sun drift down, he smirked. He planned on stalking her home then one day if she had anything worth value he'd brake in and steal what he wanted then sell it for as much cash as he could. He also decided he'd go to the bar after fallowing her home. "So, you come to the beach often? I do it's do relaxing." He admitted to her smiling as he looked down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 pm

"thank you. that is very nice of you" she said. she accepted his jacket and snuggled it against her. "oh i love the beach. i come here everyday if i can" she said replying to him. She looked at him. "arent you cold now?" she asked. she was very considerate of others and very polite. the firery colors of the sky were now dulled to a pallid shade. no longer focused on the sunset, she focused her attention on him.

(thats okay)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

(Ok)

Jason smiled as she accepted it, "Your welcome" he said smiling at her. "Makes sense, it is fun to surf." He replied turning to watch the sunset. It was a beautiful mix of colors, he turned hearing her voice. "No, I'm fine." He told her then flexed his large arm muscles showing off but trying to act like he didn't even notice he did that, he loved showing off for girls and being flirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 pm

"oh i love to surf!" Courtney commented. Courtney let out a hardy laugh when she saw him trying to show off. "well theyre bigger than mine." she said giggling while she flexed her own arm. "hi. i am courtney". what is your name?" she said as she looked him in the eyes.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Jason smiled when she said she loved to surf, he loved finding common interest with others...it always seemed to spark conversation. "Yes it is quite fun catching a wave and riding it. I remember as a kid falling flat on my face into the water the first time I tried. It was so funny." He said before she spoke about her arm muscles compared to his massive ones, a deep few chuckles erupted from him, "Yup, you are a girl though." He said with a cocky smile. "I'm Jason, pretty name." He commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:11 pm

"huh" she said chuckling. she smiled when he complemented her name. she paused for a second to process her thoughts. "hey, do you want to go surfing tomorrow? i finish work at noon. why dont we meet up here tomorrow?" she suggested.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Jason smiled, "I'd love to." He said then rolling his shoulders asked, "Do you need a ride home, I wouldn't want you to get hurt when I could have done something to stop it." He said then looked at the moon as it finished over powering the sun for the night. Looking back at her he slowly put his arm behind her, holding back the temptation to put it around her in a flirty way.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:07 pm

"no. thank you though. my house is just over the hill." Courtney said as she brought her slender dangling legs off of the sand cliff and under her body to stand up. She slipped his heavy leather jacket off her shoulders and handed it to him. she turned and began to walk off the beach. "ill see you tomorrow!" she said as she turned her head and wrapped her blowing towel tighter around her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Jason nodded, "Want me to walk you?" He asked, honestly he did hate it when a woman or child got hurt. That's why he vowed to never hurt anyone in a house he robs...no mater what.

(Sss+b)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:41 am

Courtney paused a moment at his offer and stopped walking. "okay" she said a little flattered. she waited for him to join her. when he did, she walked by his side. "so where do you work?" she waited for his response, and then commented, "I havent seen you around here before. are you new to this area?" she continued walking, her bare feet pressing against the cool cobblestone as they walked.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 am

Jason walked with her,"Oh I work at Parker, it's a three hour drive and I do night shift. So I'm asleep most of the day. I'm on vacation right now, where do you work?" He replied taking care of both questions. He didn't like his very low paying job at Parker and wished he had a better one.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 pm

"In the summer I work over at summer blend. You know, that smoothie shop right near the beach." she awnsered. "you shoud stop by some time." she paused and then flirtatiously added giving him a little bump, "you know i give discounts to friends." she pressed her long finger onto her tender lips. "but lets just keep that our little secret." as they rounded the top of the hill, she could see her house.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:29 pm

bump
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Jason smiled chuckling, "Mmm almost free raspberry smoothies, I can keep that a secret." He said then as they reached the hill he asked, " Which one I'd yours?" His eyes glanced for a short moment at his dump of a place then back at her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

(smoothie shop. but like on a boardwalk on the beach. less fancy looking too. http://community.frommers.com/ver1.0/Content/images/store/12/10/0c2326b7-93b0-4ef2-9a9a-93260b4f453e.Full.jpg)

"oh its that one over there." she said as she smiled. she pointed to a sleek permanent smoothie stand with a wooden bar out front. several people were sitting on the stools at the outdoor bar. "come on!" She said as she gently grabbed his hand and pulled him running towards the boardwalk.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down