Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) Empty Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:20 am

I laid on my favorite rock that was out of the water and watched the humans runningand frolicing around on land. I wondered what it would feel like to have legs or to squeash toes in the sand but I was trapped in the water as a mermaid, I had long blonde hair flowing ever where. I moved my fin through the water, a single tear went down my face as I watched with envy at the humans. I was being sold to another tribe of the Pacific Ocean for a truce between our tribes. At least he was younger than forty thank god. I was currently trying to be bred by that aweful man but hey a girl has a way not to get pregnant even though I feel guilty doing it.

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:41 pm

A man,teenager,an outcast. He floated out far from the beach,unnoticed by even his own brethren. He saw that mermaid,studied her for weeks. He drew her,dreamed of her. Today might be the day he could have her. He slowly swam up to her,being sure to be completely unnoticed. He gripped her by the arms,shoving her against a steaming stone. He positioned himself on too of her,having studied fish as a life project. He looked for her hole,seeing the twin fins that hide it. He grinned.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 pm

I let out a scream as I used my fin to hit him,"Leave me alone." I said I knew how to defend myself, I looked where he was looking and fear krept into my face. I got away from him and quickly swam fast away from him, my body propelling through the currents that would be too strong for a human

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

He growled,watching her dart away. He slapped the water,getting out. He'd wait in his dark black truck behind the trees,a fishing net in his hand. He knew when she came,how long she lasted. It wouldn't take long..
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 pm

(Why does he want her?)

I didn't come back to that rock. I swam on the other side of the beach but I didn't get much to see humans but I'd rather not see much than be caught by some guy probably to eat me or something. I sat a little kid drowning. I quickly swam to the childs aid and put her back on the beach shore. I quickly swam back into the deep end

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 pm

(Because She's amazing! Gorgeous! A creature!)

He watched her closely,seeing her come closer and closer. He took his chance. Just before she reached the deep end,he threw the net and tangled her in it. He hauled her out if the water,unnoticed by the locals and throwing her in a large tank in his truck. He covered it with a thick blanket, tying it down. He drives like a wild man back home.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:36 pm

(What's he going to use her for?)

I screamed and beat on the tank with my hands and swam around frantically. My heart pounding as I looked wildly around, blood was in the water as when he captured me he was too rough and hurt me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm

(Basically he's going to study her,probably rape her so she can reproduce,and show her off.)

He pulled up to his rather large house. It was by the lakeside,far out into the unknown woods. He dragged the tank along the ground,pulling and pulling her into his house. He stopped once he got out into a enclosed water biome with ten foot talk gates,iron bars surrounding the bottom so she couldn't escape. He tipped the tank. "In ya go."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm

I swam away from him and hid in something he had in the tank so he couldn't see me. I put my hand on my fin as it was bleeding back. I was having trouble swimming for air as my fin hurt bad

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:43 pm

It wasn't much of a tank. It was large,deep,with a hand made rock cavern for her. He sat down,seeing the cloud if blood. He tapped the water,knowing the sound traveled to her quickly. "Come on,I'll heal it."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:45 pm

I saw something he had in the middle of the tank that I could sit on. I knew it hurt but I swam to the plastic rock,"I'm not going to you, you'll hurt me." I said showing him my wound making a point

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:47 pm

He sighed,looking at it. He took out a light wooden plank,putting some cream and water proof band aids on it. He pushed it over to her. "Apply it yourself then."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:49 pm

I didn't want to touch it so I moved over to him so he'd do it,"Touch me wrong, you'll never see me again." I said meaning it. As I waited for him to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm

He sighed. He got into the water,taking her tail lightly. He took the cream,rubbing it a bit hard on her fun. He wrapped if up,patting it. "There us go. It'll be hard to swim though." He swam away.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:55 pm

"Wait." I said grabbing his arm but releasing it,"Why did you take me away from my home?" I asked luckily my hair hid my bare breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm

"Well I.. I was amazed that mermaids exist.. I wanted to study them more closely.." He pulled out of the pool,keeping out if reach.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm

"You didn't have to kidnap me. I want to go home." I said swimming over to him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well your so skittish around humans.. Something controlled me,telling me that the only way to get the answers I want was to study you here.." He got up,walking away on the wooden platform.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 pm

"Doesn't mean you kidnap me!" I screamed at him and swam to my hid out. I would stay here so he couldn't study me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:05 pm

He sighed. He had his ways to get her out. The sun started to set after hours later,walking back outside. He walked toward the wooden platform nearest to the cavern. He held a spear,poking her body sharply but only enough to hurt. "Come on."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:08 pm

I hit the spear, grabbing it from him. "Stop that." I said moving the cavern away where he couldn't poke me, he made me bleed. I was very angry that I made him fall into the water

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 pm

He swam around,almost like she would. He floated,grinning. He then darted up to her,dragging her up to the dry platform. Her laid on top of her,positioned on top of her. There was no escape,one hand holding hers all the way up,the other was rubbing her breasts.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"Stop!" I said squirming around. I screamed and I was flapping my fin, I tried to turn so we'd both fall into the water,"I don't want your child!" I said crying now as he weighed too much

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 pm

"Your going to bare her." His tool shoved into her entrance,pumping in and out. This was extremely different then what most underwater animals do,but it worked. He thrusted in and out hard, fast and rough. He silenced her with a forceful kiss.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:21 pm

I turned my head,"I will not have your child." I said crying as I sobbed. I tried to get him out of me so I could prevent him from raping me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next