Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 pm

He rolled his eyes,eating an apple. "Nope."

I sighed,staying in my littke corner coiled in a ball. I'd have to make the decision to leave soon..
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm

I glared at him. "Asshole." I said. I sat on her back and petted her,"I will always be your mother and love you, don't forget that." I said hugging her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 pm

I looked up at her,eyes saddened. I licked her hand with my soft forked tongue,wanting to live with my sister. I saw behind the glass the vast ocean,wondering if there is a chance to break it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

"If you want break us out of here,we'll be happy." I said to her since he couldn't hear and even if he did it was a language he couldn't understand

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm

He looked at her,seeing her lips moving. It wasn't English though,and he started to get worried.

I smiled. "I will try." I said in the language. I swam in a circle,trying to pick up speed. My head grew sharp horns while I grew up,my body light but durable. I rammed into the tank,my bone horns breaking through the glass.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 pm

I gripped her so I wouldn't fall off and had my daughter, I waved at him laughing and smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:38 pm

He jumped up,growling.

I rammed once again,breaking a hole big enough for all of us. I swam off,struggling against the strong currents.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 pm

I lowered my body so I wouldn't get off. "I know you can do it." I said kissing her back

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I smiled,although having to turn more towards shore. I swam softly toward the softer currents,going deeper down to the floral beds.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 pm

"We did it!" I yelled as we swam. I hugged her,"I love you." I said keeping her sister close to me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:48 pm

I smiled,hugging my mother with my very small arms. I softly landed on a coral bed,the branches rubbing delicately on my loose scales.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7