Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:52 am

"Rain if someone grabs me swim as fast as you can away, don't even look back, do you understand?" I asked looking at her being totally serious right now

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am

I nodded,tilting my head. "Why mommy?" I asked,my voice squeaky and curious.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:56 am

"Because theres these bad men that want me back so don't let them catch you." i said heading back to my feeding grounds and going to teach her how to fish for her food.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 am

"Oh,ok." I understood. I followed mother,looking at her body and comparing it to mine. She had fins,I had hair. She had skin,I had complete scales. She had arms,I had wings. Why was she different?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 pm

I knew she was questioning if I was her mother but I was since she wouldn't have survived it i hadn't of saved her. I showed her how to hunt.

(When are they going to catch them?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:04 pm

I smiled,forgetting the differences and having fun hunting through trial and error. I soon caught my first prey,chugging down its massive body.

(Soon,when they get near coast.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 pm

"How was that?" I asked looking at her as I started to swim towards the coast as I wanted to see humans

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 pm

"Great!" I swam towards her,clinging to her back. I decided to take a cat nap,tail gripping around her shoulder.

He was there,although he didn't look the same. He dyed his hair a chestnut brown,having a cute bowl cut. Girks swarmed around him,walking down the beach in shorts and having that perfect build.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 pm

I found my favorite shells and looked through them but being aware of things. My head jerked up and looked around for people that were looking suspicous to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 pm

He looked over at her,quickly running off to the life boat. The girls whined as he left,but found another toy. They hugged around him,being his whore for now. He turned on the boat,driving off to the deep water so if she tried to leave he'd get her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 pm

I saw him and my fun happy face left with a more terrified one,"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at him and went under water finding ways to escape from him. I gripped Rain to my chest and found a loose end in the net. I went through but my tail got caught up in it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 pm

He grinned,seeing her get caught in the fishing net. He took the net,dragging her into his boat. A five minute drive,and they were at his house. This time,he actually built a bulletproof glass tank,meant for rough fish. He threw her inside,looking down at her. "Hello~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:37 pm

I didn't even look at him but faced the other way and still gripped onto Rain. I put her in my cavern and sat there looking at my torn fin. My long eight foot tail could easily kill someone or anything with one hard swatt.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 pm

He sat down,noticing her little /friend/. I chuckled,soon enough I'd see the little creature.

I looked at her tail,swimming around it. "Mommy,you're hurt!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 pm

I just nodded,"I know, it'll heal or stay like that." i said putting her on my lap and giving her head a kiss as I nuzzled her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 pm

I nuzzled her back,worried about her. I looked around,wanting to swim.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:53 pm

"Be careful." I said as I let her go to swim. I sat at the bottom of the pool and watched her, I soon gave birth to a daughter. I screamed as I pushed and pushed. I gave birth.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/349/e/c/Little_Mermaid_by_Evil_Witch_Inside_Me.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 pm

He looked around,staring into the pool. He saw her give birth,looking at the child. He grinned,going to get her later. He noticed Rain swim closer abs closed,not seeing him. He snatched her up,gripping her muzzle and holding it close.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm

I screamed a battle cry and jumped out of my pool and tackled him, I had my tail over him,"Hurt her I'll kill you with one swatt do you understand?" I asked taking Rain from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:05 pm

He gripped her tail,the other hand placed on her chest. He sat on her,eyes wide with a wickedness to them. He laughed. "Yeah,whatever. Kill me and you'll be stuck in here,no food or escape."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I laughed,"Yeah and how did I get out? You kill her or anything you'll regret it." I said taking Rain and going back into the water. I fed my new baby and sung a soothing lullby. The song vibrated through the pool, you could even hear it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:11 pm

"I meant my house. It's fenced in,an outter layer having electrical currents. There is only one way in and out." He laughed,watching them go back.

I looked at mommy,staying close to her. I looked at my sister. "Sister!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:13 pm

"Be careful! She's still young." I gripped my new baby girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 pm

I frowned,looking at her. I was growing in size,my body from head to tail about ten feet long.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 pm

There wasn't a big enough encloser,"Ya know can't you make this thing bigger?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next