Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm

He kept thrusting into her,rubbing his dry body against her sleek scales. He grew inside her,nibbling on her nips. He watched them bounce,licking them.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm

I found his weak point, he was not paying attention. I twisted my body and we both went into the water. I swam away from him making sure he couldn't get me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 pm

He sat up in the water,grumbling. He sighed,getting out if the water. He walked inside,finishing the /job/. He was going to wait a littke while,having a new plan. He put out some vegetables and fruit,including fish and shellfiof.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 pm

I left the fish stuff and veggies alone but quickly took the fruit as I was starving. I ate some on my rock

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm

He documented it,putting the notebook inside. He locked the doors,walking up into his bedroom and sleeping for the night.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:32 pm

I looked through the glass and I put my hands on the sides. I jumped back when a dog barked at me, I let out a scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 pm

He came rushing outside,grabbing her protectively. He looked around,then taking a breath of relief. "What happened?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 pm

I saw him grab me and I quickly swam away."Some animal." I said hiding in my cavern that I felt safe in. I didn't like being by myself

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 pm

He sighed. "Good.. He can't come in,just letting you know." He turned and walked away. "Get some rest though."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 pm

I tried to stay awake but it wasn't easy and soon i fell asleep watching the moon on my rock. I didn't realize that I was sleeping on the rock until I was starting to dry out, I let out a little scream. I dropped into the water and it hurt worse than bleeding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:40 pm

The sun started to rise,walking over to her. He smiled,rolling his eyes. "Morning."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:41 pm

I just nodded. "Can I have something to keep me occupied? Or I'll get myself into trouble or get to curious." I said looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:42 pm

He shrugged,nodding. "Want a ball? A rubix cube?" He asked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

"I'll take a ball, but can i have some toys for the water?" i asked since books on land weren't water proof. I put my arms on the glass and leaned my chin on my arms watching him. Humans were so weird,"How do you two legs walk without falling?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm

He nodded. "Sure. And well, you get used to it eventually." He got up. He came back later with a large ball and a small ball,some colorful water rings,and a Floatie. "There. Hey,I gotta.. Do something with you.. It's not anything like before. I just gotta measure your tail."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:49 pm

"I believe it's six feet long but I don't remember." I said sitting on the platform and stretched my tail out. "Ya know you'll get nicer results if your nice to me." I said as I didn't like rude or mean people

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

He took out the measuring tape,extending it from her waist to the tail tip. "Eight feet." He said, smiling. "You're eight feet. Now till over, please?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 pm

"I'm not turning over." I said getting nervous and quickly escaping to the water. I never had a good experience with men. I looked at him from below the water

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 pm

He sighed,sitting down. He pushed a beach ball further into the water,looking at her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 pm

"Why do you have to measure me from behind? Were you planning on raping me?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 pm

He shook his head. "No! Not at all!" He backed away,walking over into the house.

(Gtg)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 pm

"Wait!" I said throwing the beach ball at him and hitting him in the back giggling. I sat back up on the plate form and laid on my stomach,"Try anything and you won't get much research." I said meaning it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm

He looked back quickly,smiling. He walked over to her,seeing he's gaining her trust. He wrapped the measuring tape around her body,quickly letting go. "Not wide,that's good." He giggled,playfully hitting her shoulder.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:11 pm

I was debating on letting him mate me but he was so rough though. I let the fins that hid my entrance open for his view. I was wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:12 pm

He didn't take notice,his eyes fixed on hers. He wrote done her width and such,walking away. He kicked the beach ball into the water.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next