Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Ranch

Go down

Paradise Ranch Empty Paradise Ranch

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

~Madison~
I stand in the middle of the lunge arena, on my shoulder sat a giant red flaming Phoenix as a large, muscular buckskin Pegasus stallion with white angel wings, galloped around me. After 20 minutes I put my hand up and say "Whoa!" The large stallion slows down to a stop then walks over to my with his ears perked as the Phoenix on my shoulder takes flight and disappears. I smile and stroke his face lovingly "Good boy, Sky" I turn around and walk toward the gate with Skylark following me. I pick up his blue lead rope and clip it to his matching blue halter then open the gate and walk out, going toward the barn. Sky turns his head toward the mare and foal pasture and nickers to the white Pegasus mare and small dark bay Pegasus foal. I smile and walk into the barn leading him into the first stall then take his halter off and walk out hanging it on the gold hook beside his stall. I close and lock the stall door beside a pure white Pegasus mare with a black muzzle called Whispering Spirit. Across from Skylark was an ebony Pegasus stallion with a skull head named Midnight Glory. I walk down the barn aisle to make sure they all had food and water then leave the barn and and start walking toward my mansion. I pull my pony tail out, releasing my teal blue hair as sun bathed my body.

Back to top Go down