Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

There was possibly no escape,not one little cranny. The bottom was pure stone,sand layered over it. The walks were stone too,including the fence that was iron with electricity. Only flying was an option.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:08 pm

I looked at the poor man, feeling sorry for him, I had given up trying to escape. When he was gone I came out and had my back to the door in case he came back and rubbed my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 pm

He sat down inside,his homework quite a field day.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:11 pm

It only took four months until my kind gave birth. My stomach was large.

I looked at the girl with fins. I shook my head seeing her pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:12 pm

He finished after a few hours,peeking out his window. He documented it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

I darted into the cavern,"Stop starring at me." I said to the snake man. I looked at him slowly.

"Can't help it that you'd have sex with him." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 pm

He listened,grinning. He wasn't seen,great! He kept writing down.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

I glared at him, I swam to the see through barrier that seperated us,"Don't you dare think I wanted that!" I yelled, the water vibrating with my wrath. I slapped my fin on the floor cracking it. I was too high strung to realize that. I scowled as he went on calling me things. I slapped my fin down so hard that the whole encloser I was in cracked and water started to flood out. I was washed to the ground, I moved to the river that was close by and swam off towards the ocean. The river was deep and you couldn't see me so no one could recapture me. I heard the hissing sounds and heard him following me.

"Yeah right, whore." I said laughing and soon seeing what she was doing. I went after her when she went into the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 am

He watched,getting up quickly. He ran outside,sighing. He'd find her eventually.. He was sure it wouldn't be hard.

OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

I swam into the ocean and went off the coast, he wouldn't find me again, ever. I jumped out of the water and came splashing back in, I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 am

(Gonna bring in a talking fantasy crea.)

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Water-Dragon-202079128

I swam around,having hatched nearly two days ago! My large eyes twinkled with excitement as I sawfish of many sizes. They looked at me,some with calmaty,others with severe shock! I grinned,although no teeth were shown. My long tail was dragging me down to the depths,trying to reach the surface. I bedded air,and my species mothers always carried their children when hatched. My mother.. Well,who knows?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 am

I saw something struggling. I swam down and used my powerful tail to bring her to the serface,"There ya go." I said soon swimming off

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 am

I turned my head,my scales shimmering with a glorious tint of baby blue. They wouldn't change as I grew older,nothing would. I'd be bigger,but still a dwarf. I took a gasp of air,filling sacks in my cheeks and darting towards her. Was she my mommy? Of course! She helped me breathe! I coiled around her arm.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:15 am

"Hi again." I said putting her on my back so her head was out of the ocean. "Why are you following me?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am

I tilted my head,quizzically almost. I tried to speak,smiling. "Mommy!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:22 am

I just smiled,"Yup." I said I found where I lived. I went into the cavern and laid down on my bed, I put her against my stomach. I kept a protective hand on my stomach as I was getting larger with pregnacy

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:26 am

I giggled,bubbles floating around me. I pressed against her chest,my long,hairy tail rubbing her tail. I smiled,resting.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 am

I fell asleep, I hoped that man whatever his name was would leave me alone now. I put an arm on her back and soon slept for eight whole hours

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

He wasn't going to let her go too easily. He monitored the beach,getting hired for the job. He kept a tracking device by his side,when he found her he'd tag her,something that will never come off.

I woke up two hours early,swimming around her head. I even hovered for a bit.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 am

"Rain stop that, I'm tired." I said opening my blue eyes and looking at her. I sat up and soon dropped into the water

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:36 am

I stopped,noting that my name is Rain. I floated down with her,wrapping around her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 am

I looked at her, I knew she was a baby dragon but had to be careful. "Rain got to be careful with me." I said  as I headed for my favorite feeding grounds. I poked my head up out of the water and saw a man along the beach and quickly grabbed Rain and went under water and quickly swam away at high speed

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

My air escaped my lungs as I got dragged down. I started to choke,struggling in her grasps. The man wasn't the man that raped her. No,it was just a man with his daughter.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 am

I quickly went up for her,"Sorry thought that person was going to grab me." I said hugging her to me as my heart pounded,"Sorry." I said putting my face against her neck crying so scared

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 am

I took a deep,gasping breath. I looked at her sadly,rubbing my soft head against hers. "Don't cry mother.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next