Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 pm

He didn't respond,shoving right into her without warning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 pm

My pussy clamping down on whatever he shoved into me. I tried to move around but with out the help of legs I was doomed

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 pm

He grinned,thrusting in and out. He gave it to her roughly,hard and sure not to pleasure her. He watched as blood started to taint the color of the water.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm

I whimpered,"Stop, this is not how you treat something you want in good condition." I said crying now

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm

He expanded inside her,then released his load inside every crack and cranny in her. He kissed her exposed breast.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 pm

"Get off of me!" I screamed hoping someone would call the police.  I tried to twist away

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:41 pm

They were in the middle if nowhere. He thrusted the seed up into her eggs,staying inside her. The tank was so thin she could barely twist!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:42 pm

I got my hands free and hit his chest,"Get off!" I said as I clawed his chest, blood oozing from the wounds

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:44 pm

He gripped her hands,laying on her. He slapped her across the face,holding her arms high above her head. He slammed into her,hitting a hurtful spot. He growled. "Don't hit me."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

"Please stop! I don't want to be pregnant!" I screamed as I sobbed loudly. I just wanted to be free.
I was sobbing loudly and it shook my body. I looked away from him not wanting to see this monster! I shut my eyes and hissed in air as the stinging came

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Markus
I slithered down under the water waiting for my next meal, I lived some what by the ocean but in fresh water i dwelled. NO one knew about my species and hopefully no one ever would, we were a dying breed, not very many females exist in my species or even the mermaids. I quickly went under the water and watched with my slited eyes watched the humans. I was an andaconda.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/174862636#/art/Naga-s-day-off-153451389?_sid=7fc0fcb4

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 pm

He finished his job,although keeping inside her. He held her hands high up,tying then. Water was up to her waist,being clouded from the extra seed he had released. He rubbed her stomach,holding her tail still against him as he napped.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 pm

"Leave me alone." I said crying, tears going down my cheeks as I didn't look at him. I gripped the rope

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 pm

He just slept on her. A few hours had gone by,him waking up. He stretched out,rubbing inside her. He pulled out,now knowing she was pregnant. He tipped the tank after cutting the rope,letting her swim about. It was the last time her see her for while.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 pm

I quickly swam away crying. I threw something at him,"I hate you!" I said whimpering.

Markus
I soon swam up the river by some weird looking house, I rose up and tried to look inside. I slithered up to a window and seeing a weird girl with a tail like mine but only of a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:13 pm

He dodged it,laughing. He walked into the house,whistling to her as he saw her breasts bounce. He sat down in a chair,writing down things.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 pm

I got into the house and soon wrapping my tail around him so he couldn't get away,"What are you doing to that poor girl?" i asked gripping his arms down as I was stronger

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:18 pm

He looked up at the large.. Merman? He tilted his head,trying to figure out what this man was before even answering.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 pm

"Thats really mean to treat her so poorly." I said throwing him into a water bowl. I cursed when my tail got stuck under something. I tried to tug my tail out of the snug fit, he was going to do something if I didn't hurry and save the girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 pm

He got back up,staring at the merman. He grinned,running outside. He locked the door,cocking a handgun he had along his side. He aimed it at the merman. "Hands up,bitch." He kept one eye on the girk
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:41 pm

I laughed,"You really think you can kill me?" I asked as I let the end of my tail go around his ankle and pulled him off balance so he fell. I laughed,"Not so big now hmm?" I asked but feeling something come down on my head. I fell to the ground knocked out

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 pm

He looked down at the merman,sighing in relief. He pulled the man into the tank,dropping him down. He put up a iron fence that was almost near impossible to break. He decided he'd be a great subject for the girl.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:00 pm

I woke up soon after being knocked out. I looked around and saw I was in a cage. I rushed at the cage, I rose up and smiled,"You didn't build it big enough." I said touching and soon getting shocked, I quickly went down to ground level and hissed threateningly,"Ouch." i said rubbing my hands

I watched him and sighed, there was no escape. I laid in my cavern with the shade down so no one could see me, I fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:02 pm

He laughed,looking at him. "I'm not stupid." He walked around the barrier,staring at the cavern. He sighed,seeing she went into hiding. He left them alone.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm

I curled up into a ball and hid my growing stomach, I was crying but at least no one heard. I would never leave this Cavern ever again, while he wasn't looking.

"Stupid humans! Thinking they can tame something that isn't meant to be tamed!" I yelled after him as I thought about how I could escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum