Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 pm

I threw it back at him,"So your going to forget about sex now?" I said shutting off, he had his chance, he won't get that chance again until I changed it.

Back to top Go down

Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradise Under Water (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:15 pm

"Well,yeah. Not in the mood." He walked away and sat down inside his house,toying with a white fluid filled jar. He grinned.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:17 pm

(What's in that jar?)

I floated in the water. I wanted to have large windows in the room so I could see out. I toyed with some of the colorful rings he gave me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 pm

He walked out with the jar hidden behind him. He sat down on the edge of the platform,looking down at her. "Wanna play?" He asked,sounding a bit sorrow.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 pm

"Depends." I sat on the rock where he couldn't get me. I used my fin to splash him laughing some.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

He laughed,looking at her. "Come over here!" He held a ball.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:22 pm

I dipped into the water and swam over to him. I soon sat on the plateform

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:22 pm

He tossed the ball at her,grinning. "Think fast."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm

I caught the ball giggling some as I looked at it and hitting it with my tail. I was occupied, forgetting he was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 pm

He took his chance. He threw her on her back,sitting on top of her. He opened the jar,taking a pole and sucking it up with that. He then shoved it up inside her hole,releasing enough inside her to get her pregnant. It was seed,not from him but from another tough guy that he had tried things with.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

(Is it from a human or no, the seed?)

I screamed and got away,"There goes your research." I said meaning. I swam into my cavern and stayed there, I didn't even know what he had put inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:35 pm

(Human)

He watched her swim off,smirking. He did what he wanted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

(Why not his own seed?)

I was crying softly in my cavern, I laid on my some what bed. I finally knew what he had done. I played with my rings and put something over the opening so he didn't see me any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:39 pm

(It would've taking to long.)

He walked back into his house,looking out the window.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 pm

I didn't come out of my cavern the next day. I didn't have to eat as much as humans, just once a day and maybe two when pregnant. I clamped my fins closed whimpering

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:42 pm

He came out,putting a large plate of food out for her. He walked away,having to go to school.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:45 pm

I came out and ate some of the fruit, I sat on my rock and held the plate in my hand. I smiled as I released the seed out of me. He didn't get it in the right place inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 pm

He came back early,grinning. He saw the clouded water with sperm,sighing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:52 pm

"Wrong place." I said showing him my entrance to tease him, smiling, I cupped my breasts as well. I was reseptive, I was like an animal in a way breeding wise. i went into heat for three weeks out of a month and the only way to get a baby is plan ahead.

(Does he get donner's and pick which he likes?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 pm

(Basically)

He shrugged,having to figure out which weeks which for her heat.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:59 pm

He had two more weeks to figure out his plan to mate me, better for the guys to fuck her them selves for an increased % rate of me becoming pregnant.

(So never himself?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm

(Sometimes he will.)

He walked over to the large pool,dragging out a tank. It was thin,and had a rope inside. He took no time in getting her out and tying her hands to the tank. She was only able to lie down in it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:17 pm

I struggled,"Let me go! You are such a cruel man!" I screamed at him. I tried to get away as I cried, he was just breaking her this way

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:18 pm

He sat on top of her,holding down the massive tail. He rubbed her fins,a finger inside her hole.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:21 pm

"Why are you doing this?" I asked arching. I was very muscular with such a massive eight feet long tail. I felt his fingers inside me. I didn't know what he was doing or trying to find out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next