Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas)

5 posters

Go down

The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas) Empty The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Ok no comments unless your putting down a name idea too, this will close Friday November 2nt at 10 pm then the names staff find best will be on a voting poll. That way we all can put in a effort to the new site name. Smile

Mine-
The hidden island(s)

Last edited by Wild one on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas) Empty Re: The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas)

Post by Harley Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:48 pm

I like the name right now, but I think I can suggest a few things

The Secret Island (similar to yours)

But I really like yours
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas) Empty Re: The site needs a new name! (Put down your ideas)

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Mystic Isle
or
Equine Rift

but then again we'll have to remove that awesome site banner at the top....
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Lands of fantasy and real.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

(It is basically time but I'll leave this open till the 5th of November, 7 pm do to lack of ideas.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:10 am

Animal Kingdom

Beast's Reign

(i know theyre dumb but i wanted to contribute)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 am

* Just a head's up: we only thought to change the site name because 'Horse Island' no longer fits best. When the site was originally made, it was only a wild horse rp. Then wolves were added, then fantasy, and then, finally, human, and now the site covers all areas of the rp world, and you can basically play whatever you want. 'Horse Island' is too narrow; I know not all of you may agree, but keep in mind that the site is no longer centered around horses or animals in general anymore, so possibly the best name for the site would be a little more broad, and wouldn't include the words 'Horse', 'Equine', 'Animal', ect.

My votes:
-Call of the Wild
-Pandemonium
-Pandora
-Timeless
-

I may add to this list, but I'll keep mine to a single post. Also, as for the banner, the easiest thing to do would be to put an announcement up calling for graphic artists to try their shot at creating a new banner. Anyone should be allowed to join and should be able to creat as many images as possible before a set date. Then, the members get to choose which banner they like and which they think best fits the site.

Last edited by • Ꮭyrik • Σcho • on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding names)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 am

I'm not suggesting anything, but I know people who can make banners. Of course, I probably won't ask them for anything, but just in case.

Last edited by Harley on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 am

^^ we'll address that only if need be, Harley. It should be open to the members of this site, first.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Only a few more minutes plz put up some late ones!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Ok um this is closed, sorry for the delay I got busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down