Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy) Empty You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

Post by horsegodess Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:19 pm

as a colt: http://www.chocolua.com/chocolua/21012babies/bryce%20at%20edelsons(2).jpg
When he gets older (yearling): http://mockingbirdhillok.com/images/182_1285357903.jpg
as a full grown stallion: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d2BldSDCjDY/T51YoXUPd0I/AAAAAAAAKUs/9ctP6SrnnGY/s1600/Cosmo+292.JPG

Joshua
(can this be in first person? its okay if you dont want to, its just i want to try it out)

I open my eyes and let light flood into them. i stumble and fall, and i cant get up. my long wobbly legs keep collapsing under my body. i lay to rest for a while, then try again, finally standing up, using my mother's back as a support. i hobble around, and flick my cloud like tail. 'why isnt my mother getting up?' i think. 'ill just wait untill she does'. I buckle my knees and wait for my mother. 'she will be up soon'. i rest my head on the grass and it tickles my nose.

(sorry that was a really bad start)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy) Empty Re: You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 pm

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/paint-horse-foal-michelle-albert.jpg Filly
http://www.helpmedecide.info/images/p9270002.jpg Yearling
http://www.saltypro.com/desktops/horse-paint.jpg Mare
(Ok dun mind xD)

Winry
I raced across the clearing,my eyes fully open as I took in the scents of nature. I was almost just born,my mother still alive but very weak. I didn't listen well either,my mind set on more fun things. I halted to a stop,seeing another foal in this field. Who was he? Lets go find out! I told myself. I ran to his side,nudging his skinny back as I felt his spine. "Hey stranger! Who are you? Is that your mom?" I asked all kinds of foolish questions,but nothing new.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy) Empty Re: You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

Post by horsegodess Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 am

Josh was startled, as he had drifted off in the wispy tall grass. 'yes that is my mother and i am waiting for her to get up.' Josh said.

(sorry fail)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:08 am

(xD not a fail. You should've seen my ELA essay x-x)

I sighed,looking over to the mare. She wasn't breathing,or moving in that matter. Her eyes were closed and blood was stained with grass. "Your mom is dead,I believe." I said,my voice honest as I walked closer. The stench made my heart sink and stomach grumble. By this,I knew she was dead,nodding my head.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:52 am

'no she's not!' I snapped at the foal. i was annoyed that she just barged in from nowhere, and said something to try and make me sad.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 am

I snorted at him,snapping back. "Is to! She's not breathing and smells terrible! Those are perfect signs of death!" I snapped back,ears pinned to my head as I stood there.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Josh attempted to jump to his feet, only resulting in him falling back down. "stop it! why are you being so mean!?" Josh neighed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 pm

"I'm not!" I neighed back. I shadow came over us,as if a tall figure stood behind me. I turned around only to see my mother with gentle eyes. She was black and white,spots all over her body. "Mommy!" I called to her,neighing happily. She didn't respond to me,only staring at the stranger.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 am

"h-hello" i stuttered. 'she's so big!' i thought. I once again struggled to stand up, but fell down again.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm

My mother walked heavily to him,nudging his body to get up. "Come on,little one." She encouraged him. I got a bit jealous but,my mom did nothing without reason.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 pm

I use the mare's body to help me up, and i get to my feet. "thank you" I say.

(sorry rushing to skiing)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:54 pm

(It's k)

"No problem." Mother said. I walked up to the stranger. He was taller then me. Making me slouch in a bit of annoyance.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I could tell by the filly's body language that she was somewhat annoyed. I walked over to my mother's face, and finally being on my feet, could tell that she wasnt coming back. I nickered a bit, just in case that would work, but it didnt. first hearing the nicker of the other mare, i became as closely bonded with her as i would with my own mom. I hobbled over to sniff her scent. after i sniffed her and she imprinted herself in my brain, i didnt know what to do. i stood, stomach growling, and wondering what was next.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

My mother spread her legs,nuzzling him toward her milk. I walked over to them,sighing in my mind. Mine as well accept him into my life. I bowed my head slightly,ears pricked up. "Hey,what's your name?" I asked.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:56 pm

With the help of the mare, my instincts kicked in, and after a fifteen minutes or so, i finally got the hang of nursing. i put my mouth around it and tugged on the teet with my lips, beckoning the sweet milk out. I flicked my wet cloud like tail. Eventually i became greedy with the milk, as all foals do. I started to throw my head up, nosing the milk bag, trying to get more milk to come out.

once i was full, released my greedy grip on the nipple and turned my head. "im josh" i said contentedly.

(edit: by the way, he is still wet from the birth so in the last post i was gonna write that he broke through the birth sac and stood up. or something like that.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 pm

My mother backed away once he nosed the milk,her tail hitting him. "Now now,you have a sister who needs some to." She neighed. My eyes shot open. Sister? Oh come on! More?! I sighed,getting grumpy before turning to him. "Hi josh."

(Oh kk)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

(mares have two milk bags btw in case you didnt know.)

"what's your name?" Josh asked the filly. he pranced around a bit, feeling chipper. his tail flicked in delight.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

(Oh I knew,thought I'd add a little humor xD)

I smiled. "I'm Winry!" I said,standing with pride at my name as my tail was held high and foreleg doing the same.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:00 am

"nice to meet you" i said shaking my damp coat. i began to jump and give little bucks. then i sprinted around, stopping to sniff a flower or two, then continuing in the glee activity. I gave a high whinny.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 am

(i think we should do a time skip cause i want to get to the real plot now)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:52 am

(Hmm sure! How many years though? I like doing the text for it xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm

(like when he is a yearling. then well do another time skip to when he is a full grown stallion. but for now, just a yearling)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

(Kk.)

Days went by as the two now lived together. Everything seemed happy,and they were aging together. They were like brother and sister. But,Joshua was growing a hatred inside him. No,not to his new family but,toward his father. His father wasn't there during birth,and he was getting angrier by the years.(if anything is wrong,please let me know.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:27 am

As josh grew older, he began to realize why he was abandoned as a colt. He learned the ways of the forcers and he grew a burning hate towards all forcers. When is surrugate mother told hime on his first birthday, that she thinks his father forced his mother, when she wasnt ready yet. Josh's real mare had died due to complications. Josh now layed his ears back at every stallion he saw. Josh was generally a gentle and kind soul, but when ever a stallion on any sort was mentioned, he layed his ears back.

Josh awoke one morning. he saw that his friend was already up. He went to her and said "hey, you want to go to the lake today?"

(i forget her name)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:51 am

(Winry xD)

I looked up to Joshua. He was still bigger then me,and I was the jealous type. I watched him walk over,putting on a smile. "Of course! I love to swim." I giggled. I was also quite sporty to. I loved to jump,chase,well.. Basically everything. I galloped ahead,toward the lake as I didn't take care in waiting for him to come.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next