Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy) - Page 2 Empty Re: You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm

(okay)

"hey winry wait up!" josh neighed after her. he gallopped after her, and paused at the lip of the lake. He slowly stepped in and began to paw at the water, slashing it up all around his muscular body. he bobbed his head in delight.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy) - Page 2 Empty Re: You made a mistake father. and you will pay. [T] (Zeldawolfy)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Winry wasn't one to just play in shallow water. Nope! She rushed into the deep water,neighing in joy as she bucked in water up to her stomach. "Come deeper Josh!" she called.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Josh walked farther in, so the water was up to his chest. he began to paw at the water again, enjoying the refreshing feeling. he then buckled his knees and and fell into the light brown water. he rolled, splashing up water as he heaved himself on he back.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Winry let out a joyful neigh to Joshua. She had wondered why he was acting quite different,and thought now would be a good time to ask. She jumped over the water,playing a little game. She stopped about a few inches from him,lowering her head. "Hey.. Why have you been acting weird?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Josh heaved his body up onto his legs and shook his mane and body. he waded in the shallow water. "you know winry" Josh said to her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Winry shook her head. She wasn't told about his suspicions of his father forcing his mother,not even her own birth mother told her. Besides! She wouldn't be asking if she knew,right? "I don't know,honestly."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:35 pm

"mom told me my father forced my real mother. like bred with her without her permission. because my real mother was such a small and weak mare, she was unable to give birth without complications, and she died. that is when you found me. i barely remember, but that is what mom suspects happened. i know she's right. i just know it." Joshua explained. "ive vowed revenge on my father. i will find him. i dont know how, but i am determined." Although it seemed impossible given that josh never knew or saw his father, josh was sure he would find his father somehow.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Winry gasped. She couldn't believe it! Her eyes gazed into his,sensing no lies in his tone. "Well,there are a few ways to find out." she started to explain, "You could have your father's coat,or build. Forcers,or so mom told me,watch they're foals grow from the darkness and come when the times right to claim they're property." Winry sighed. "It could be a matter of time.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:14 pm

josh was surprised at winry's knowledge on the subject, but if this was true, it would be a certain way to take revenge.

(time skip? also are you gonna play the forcer?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 pm

(Sure! And yeah,I don't see why not xD)

Winry smiled to her adopted brother,then splashed him with a great amount of water before leaping away.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 pm

(im gonna post this weekend at the latest cause i gota got to bed now)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 pm

(Kk good night!)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:59 pm

(i am sooo sorry! this thread just completely fell under the radar and I happened to come across it now! Soo sorry!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Joshua as a yearling: http://mockingbirdhillok.com/images/182_1285357903.jpg

dusk fell, and the battle between light and dark was settling in, darkness settling in across the land. It is peaceful and Josh calmly groomed the groove in Winry's back. No words were said for the moment, just peace.

Josh's adopted mother was grazing a few feet away, beginning to fall asleep. It had been a year since Josh was taken in by her and he had now grown into his long muscular legs. Although he was not fully mature, he had grown into a fine looking yearling. So had Winry for that matter.

We groomed each other calmy, absorbing the quietness of the night. The peeps and crickets were chirping but other than that, It was quite quiet.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2