Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up)

2 posters

Go down

Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up) Empty Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 pm

~~Past~~

I haven't always been this way, I mean when I was little I was just like a normal kid I laughed, cried, and played. I guess when everything had started to go in a different direction was when my mom had gotten remarried. My stepdad was the best I could have asked for but then he started to get into drugs, he started to steal from my mom for the money to keep his addiction but I guess every story has an ending. About five years after he got into his drugs someone had broken into the house and was surprised to find him awake and watched him, as they began to rob the house the had shot him point blank range in the back of his head and killed him with one bullet.

~~Present~~

"SHIT" A boy with a black hoodie and jeans ran as fast as he could carrying a bag that was hanging across his body. Two others had split up from him and went their own way trying their hardest not to be caught by the police again. The boy named Leo kept running until he felt his hat fly off of his head which made him skid to a stop and grab it just in time as a spotlight lit the alley his was in "God damn it." He kept running until he came to a chainlink fence he had to climb, once over it he went into the crowded sidewalks of the city not paying attention to anything besides the fact of not getting caught. As he hurried his pace he ran into someone and just gave a small glance back before continuing to walk.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up) Empty Re: Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up)

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

(I will reply and post her bio tomorrow, her name is Snow. Have work tomorrow so gotta go!)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up) Empty Re: Not everyone you meet is an angel! (pg13 and up)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 pm

(You there tameless?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Snow

I cast a dark frown at the boy who bumps into me and about makes me fall. "Watch where your going!" I shout, but even when I gather myself together I doubted he had heard me. I continued my way down the street the opposite direction the boy was going. Pushing my head phones back over my thick pure white hair I continue to listen to my current favorite song. My number by the foals. As I walked along keeping to myself I wonder why the boy was in such a hurry. He did appear to be anxious. Shaking my head I absent mindly rub my shoulder where he ran into me and dismiss further thought of the incident.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down