Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel-

2 posters

Go down

This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel- Empty This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel-

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Truth or legend?

Many say that they are just legends or maybe even myths. But i don't believe anything anyone says because i know the truth, Well i think i should know the truth since i am one of them. They say we are the creatures of the night but that's not correct either because we live right beside you, go to school like, and even ave family's like you and you still think of us as different.Many think its a family secret until they become one of us. We can control our anger at times but a lot of times we can't. If you want to know one then come and meet me. My name is Linota and this is my story.

My Life

It was about two years ago when i found out what i was. I was with my mother and father when it happened i had been introduced to my so called pack to be, My father said that i would understand after sundown. He was right that night was the first time that a lot of 16 and 18 year olds had their first transformation, I was one of the 16 year olds. After that he told us that we will be able to change forms willing from human to wolf. After a year i quit going to school because i always let my wolf take over, a few months later I watched as my parents along with half of my pack get slaughtered by a rival pack, there was about a hand full of them that survived that followed me deeper into the forest.

Now

As i walked in my wolf form my pack follows closely behind me as others were on my sides and in front of me they would not let nothing get near me without my permission. As some of the ones in front stop i walk up beside them and look around this was the end of our territory and i dared not to send any of them and i wouldn't cross this line, But we had a new member join us not to long ago that had no pack and was an outcast and he would not listen for nothing. i turn my head to look behind me and see the new comer in his wolf form racing towards the border i growl loudly and turn my body towards him so i can face him seeing that he was not slowing i run forwards and knock to the ground and pin him Don't you dare cross the territory line or you will be killed i let him up and he cowers then heads back to the cabin that me and the pack built i turn and face them again i look over to the rival packs territory and see something moving i growl as i raise my hackles.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel- Empty Re: This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel-

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:01 pm

(i will post soon)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel- Empty Re: This is the end of the line.(pg13-m) -for guardian angel-

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:02 pm

K
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Max, back in his human form, grabbed the door knob to the cabin door and twisted it, hard, and jerked the door open, making the hinges squeak with unneeded force. He growled under his breath as he swung it shut behind him, making sure that it slammed and rattled the frame work. He stood in the center of the "living room", fuming, and ran his hands repeatedly through his sandy colored hair. There was a disgruntled look about him as he closed his eyes and let his hands fall to his sides. "I don't below here." he muttered and brought a hand up to scratch his bare chest. With an annoyed sigh, he wandered back to his room and shut the door, slamming it too.

Max learned of his being later than most werewolves did. Most teens typically discovered their true form between the ages of 15 and 18. Max didn't get his first transformation until he was 20, although he knew what he was. His parents had told him of his being long before he should have ever of known. They had no choice though. At the age of seven, the trio was having a picnic out on the moor behind their summer home in England one spring afternoon. In the middle of his mother handing out sandwiches, there was a nasty snarl and then a large wolf came barreling out of the brush. Max's mother grabbed for him as his father got up and morphed mid air, taking on the opposing wolf. Max was horrified and mystified all at the same time as he watched his father battle the other werewolf. After the fight, the family moved across seas to America and Max was forced to keep the secret of his father until they found a home with a pack. By that point, it was just a matter of time before his change at the expected age of 16. When it didn't happen, Max was positive that the gene had skipped him so he left his family to live on his own.

The first moon after his twenty first birthday, it finally happened. He had just gotten out of the bar and was stumbling home when he heard the sounds of a struggle coming from an alley. He had walked in on a man attempting to rape a woman and steal her money. He intervened and the man got pissed. The guy charged at him with a knife and Max, in his drunken stupor. charged back. He was stabbed in the arm and that was what did it. He felt a sharp, ripping pain and he fell to his knees before the robber. He convulsed in pain and then it happened. In the blink of an he had morphed and tore the man to pieces. The woman was so frightened that she ran, half naked down the street. Max had disappeared that night, leaving no trace of his existence in that city, and ran for his life until he stumbled upon his most recent pack. He was the "newcomer" and not liked very much since he refused to do as told. He wasn't taking orders from a female.

He jumped onto his small bed and landed on his stomach. He pressed his face into the pillow and shouted profanities at the top of his lungs. He beat his fists against the mattress, occasionally taking fistfuls of the comforter and yanking it until it was a balled up wad beneath him. Max had a problem controlling his anger and often took out his frustration on people or objects. Most of the walls in his room were full of holes were he had punched them or streaked with claw marks. Other pack members of complained when he would have a fit and go on a screaming rampage, shouting at someone invisible. "I don't need anyone." he hissed as he sat up and looked at the picture of his parents on his bedside table. His lower lip trembled, but he refused to cry. Nobody said he had to stay here. No one said he was forced to stay within the pack.

There was a growl outside his window and Max suddenly got up and walked over to it. He pulled the curtain aside and squinted out at the darkness. He could make out various shapes and sizes of his pack members all gathered around the alpha bitch. They all seemed focused on the enemy's territory. Max glared a little harder through the glass and swore he saw a pair of glowing eyes in the distance.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Most of the wolves that had surrounded had slowly spread out into a single line while others headed back for the pack house. I stood there staring into the enemies territory waiting for one of them to cross the line, both of our packs knew what would happen.

As for the newcomer Max, I knew he hated to be controlled and told what to do especially because I was a female, but I was alpha. It took my pack some time to finally learn how to respect me and some of them still didn't, only the few that had survived with me put their loyalty and trust in me. I had become and alpha at the age of 16, the night when I had become a full werewolf, the same night I lost everything.

After an hour or so of standing guard of the pack line I headed back to the pack house while the others stayed to keep watch over night. When i reached the house I shifted into my human form, fully clothed and walked in. When I opened the door I noticed how lose it was and growled lowly before thinking to Max -Just because i pissed you off doesnt mean you have the right to destroy the house!-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Max retreated from the window after watching through it for a couple of minutes. It seemed like every night the enemy was lingering around the boarder line and trying to start something. The line was there for a reason, nobody on this side had plans of crossing it anytime soon. Well, he might if he planned on leaving the pack and becoming rogue again. He shut the curtain, taking a moment to make sure that it covered the window evenly on either side to reduce the amount of sunlight in the morning and then turned back towards his bed. He sat down on the edge of it and leaned down to unlace his boots, his shaky fingers fumbling with the dirt caked laces.

With his shoes off, he flopped back on the bed and spread his arms out. He closed his green eyes and stared at the back of his eye lids, trying to keep his mind as blank as possible so he could seek refuge there. He brought his hands up towards his head and clasped them together. He rested his head upon them and took a deep sigh. He could run again, it wouldn't be a bad idea. He could go back to civilization and live like a normal person since had the whole shifting crap under control.

Just as sleep was starting to creep up on him, Max heard the alpha's voice in his head. He growled to himself and then snickered. The house will be fine, Sugartits. he said back to her and sat up. He rubbed one of his eyes for a moment and then got up. He wandered over to the small desk in the corner and pulled one of the drawers open. He reached down inside and felt around for the glass bottle he kept in there. His fingers touched the smooth surface and he grabbed it, pulling free of the paper jungle. "Hello Captain Morgan." he said to himself as he kicked the drawer shut and climbed back onto his bed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Growled loudly at his response before heading to my room , while I was walking to my room I could hear the remarks of the other members as I passed the living room. -You will learn to respect me Max!- as I passed the living room I heard one of the members make a smart ass remark about, I stopped where I was standing and stared at them for the longest time before they finally shut up.

I growled to myself before entering my room and shutting my door behind me. As soon as I walked in my nerves calmed down and I sat on my bed for a moment before silent tears began to fall. I was mad at myself for what was happening, I blamed myself for the death of my parents and half of my packs death, I stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom before stripping down after I turned some warm almost hot water on.

After my shower I got dressed in a tank top and a pair of sweat pants. I left my room before heading down the hall and stopped in front of Max's room before i knocked on the door.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 pm

As Max was unscrewing the lid to his precious drink, he heard her in his head once more. Its too bad you can't see my dramatic eye roll. he thought back to her. He felt her pull away from his mind and gave a satisfied grunt. Once the lid was off, he brought the bottle up to his nose and took a whiff. His body trembled and goosebumps rose over his skin as the smell burned his nose. "Yes.." he growled to himself as he tipped the bottle back, taking a large swig. His face puckered and he grimace as the strong taste exploded on his tongue and ran down his pipes like a wild fire. Once it struck the pit of his stomach, he smiled, his eyes watery, and leaned agains his head board.

He could hear the snickering sounds of his pack mates out in the living room and considered joining them. He needed some male company, but he wasn't sure if he was exactly welcomed yet. He had just sorta of barged in on the pack and demanded to be a part of it for safety issues. "Another night." Max said aloud to himself and took another long pull from the bottle. The golden liquid dribbled onto his bare chest and he grunted. Using a finger, he swiped it up and put it into his mouth. No point in wasting perfectly good liquor. As he savored the tart taste, he heard the shower turn on down the hall and new (whats her name?) was getting into the shower. He could use one of those.

It wasn't long before he could feel the effects of the drink and knew he was tipsy. His eyes felt heavy, his head was groggy, and everything seemed to be spinning. He smiled at the spinning room and then laughed at himself for smiling. One might think he was going mad. Max wasn't sure when the water had stopped running from the shower, but it mustn't have been to long since there was a soft knock at his door. Right away he knew it was his alpha. He ground his teeth together and clutched the bottle tighter in his grip. "What do you want?" he hissed, licking his lips and staring at the closed door.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 am

(Its Linota.)

I stood there at the door and listened as he started laughing, I shook my head slightly, I already knew what he was doing. I stared at the door for a second until I heard his voice ask what I wanted and growled slightly "I want to talk."

I wanted t know why he acted like he did and why he never listened, I mean if he would've crossed that line today there would be a war right now. I looked down the hall and saw a few of the guys headed for bed, the ones that were smarting off earlier, they gave me a quick glance before continuing on.

(Sorry that suckd.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 pm

(its alright)

Max heard the slight growl in Linota's response to his question and his skin prickled. To talk was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment. Actually, he just wanted to take a couple more shots, morph, and run as fast as he could all night long and see where he wound up. Canada sounded nice, at least they had good bacon and hockey. He shifted on the bed, moving so that his legs were crossed and leaned forward. He held up the bottle and swirled it around a couple times, watching the golden liquid spin against the glass. He smiled at it and then took a swig, hissing at the taste as it burned its way down once more, fueling the fire within him. "I don't think right now is a good time." he told her, running his tongue along his teeth.

Alcohol made him a very fowl creature, often contorting him into a wicked man without a soul. If he came into contact with someone, that person generally got their ass kicked for no reason or he got a beating himself. Captain Morgan loved to overpower his mind and make him into a puppet, just a silly human shell used for manipulation. If Max were to talk with Linota about what happened outside just an hour or so ago, no doubt would it end with an argument and something being broke. As to her earlier reference, he wanted to keep the house still standing. "Tomorrow might be a better time." he called out, setting the bottle down between his legs and resting his arm behind his head. "Tomorrow for sure, Sugartits." he remarked, hoping she would take his hint and move on to bed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Linota gave another low growl and stayed staring at his door. She could hear the small hiss he gave as he talked , she knew he was most likely drinking. "I hope you know the consequences of a werewolf drinking alcohol." she gave another growl and listened to him.

"Maybe tomorrow when your sobered up we'll have our little talk on respect and pack duties!" she growled a bit louder this time before she turned and headed off to her room. Once there she closed her door and locked it before going to her queen sized bed that had a black and silver colored bed set on it, once she layed down she went into a light sleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Max snorted and rolled his eyes at her comment. "All I gotta do is morph and its automatically burned from my system." he told her with a slight laugh. Thinking of morphing, he decided that later, once he had his fill, he was going to take a run. It might be along enemy lines, it might be in the opposite direction, he wasn't sure yet. A good run would exhaust him and wear out his muscles to the point sleep would come naturally. He needed a good night's rest after all the shit he went through in the past few days. He brought the large bottle to his lips and licked around the rim, smiling to himself as he suddenly envisioned a sucker. He wanted something sweet right now. Maybe he would stop by a local convenience store near town and stock up on candy bars and pop. Maybe pick up a bottle of gin while he was out too.

He had almost forgotten that Linota was still standing outside his door until she spoke again. He ran a hand through his mussed hair and grunted under his breath. "Goodnight." he spat out, glaring at the locked door with such intensity you would think he could put a hole through it. He listened in silence for her door above him to shut and all movement to cease. "Finally." he moaned to himself as he screwed the lid back on the bottle. He clamored off the bed and stuck it back in the drawer. He put his boots back on and grabbed his backpack that held his ID and money. He slipped on a cut off shirt and moved over to the window. He opened it, climbed through and landed softly on the ground. Starting off at a brisk trot, he moved away from enemy grounds and headed towards town.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

The next day I woke up later than I normally did and already knew that if I didn't get up I was going to have to deal and a whole pack with bad attitudes all day.
After I got dressed and got downstairs I saw most of the pack already leaving the house to go do their things and others stayed by or in the house. The ones that stayed looked at me before following me outsideand shifted into wolf form as we began our territory walk through.

When I got back to the house I shifted fully clothed and noticed that I haven't had to deal with the new-comer Max. I went to his room and knocked on the door to see if he was in there and if he would answer "If you are in there and up, I need to talk to you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Max could see the lights of the small town just up ahead. He made his way along the side walk, head down and hands in his pockets, at a brisk pace that didn't look too suspicious. He did not need any trouble tonight, if fact that was the absolute last thing he needed ever. But, he was Maxwell and trouble was his middle name. Doing his best to make it appear that he hadn't been drinking, he picked up his pace and wound his way through the town to the local gas station. Upon approaching the door, he took a couple deep breaths and then walked in. He smiled and waved to the Indian man behind the counter and then wandered over to the candy bars. He grabbed a couple anything with chocolate and then made his way over to the pop. He picked out four two liters of coke. His arms we full by the time he got up to the counter. The man raised his eyebrow as he started to scan the items. "Big night tonight?" he teased. Max chuckled, "You could say that. I also need a bottle of gin." He reached into his backpack to grab his ID as the man moved to grab a bottle off the shelf. He checked the ID and handed back while he finished ringing up the stuff. "Thank you, sir." Max said as he handed over the cash, took the bags, and walked out. Half way down the street, he transferred the goodies from the bags to his backpack.

By the time the sun was coming up, Max was just stumbling home. He had spent a good portion of his night at a park on the swings. While he swung, he drank and sang sad songs that cowboys usually sang about girlfriends leaving. He had drank about a 3rd of the bottle of gin and nibbled two candy bars before he noticed that the first rays of sun were coming up. While he was heading home, he came across a man who looked like trouble. Max tried to avoid the guy, but he came at him and the two fought. As he wobbled up to the house, the sun already half way up the sky, he noticed most of his pack members lingering outside. He was sure he had missed the morning territory walk through by the amount of members at the house. He glared at a couple of them and hobbled up to the door. God he felt like shit. Upon entering the house, he passed a mirror and scowled. His face was bruised pretty badly. Continuing down the hall, he saw Linota knocking at his door. "Im right here." he muttered, adjusting his backpack.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:48 am

I was about to knock on his door again then go in, but his voice stopped me from doing both. I was highly pissed at him for not only missing the morning patroll, but also for his attitude he had last night.
When I turned to face him my anger instantly deminished as I stared at his bruised face, I looked him over to see if I could spot anymore injuries before studing his face again. "How did this happen?" my voice was soft and kind like a mothers voice would be when talking to a child, many of the members have never seen that motherly side of me before, but none of them has ever been beat like this before.
"Who did this to you and how did theymanage to beat up a werewolf? "
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:20 pm

bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Max watched as she whirled around and threw his hands up in an innocent manner. He looked at her face, his eyes searching it, and noticed how her emotions suddenly changed when she saw his current state. He couldn't help but feel smug when she went from angry to concerned into 2.5 seconds. He adjusted his back pack and growled softly, rubbing the back of his neck with one of his hands while the other was crammed into his pocket. "It was just some guy, no biggie." he casually said, suddenly aware of other eyes on him from behind. He went to move around her, but she blocked his path so he answered the second half of her question. "I wasn't in my form last night, i was drunk, and careless. I can morph to burn up the alcohol still in my system to please you." he muttered, taking his free hand and scratching his chin. "Now please let me into my room to at least change."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:46 pm

As he spoke I watched him carefully and studied each little scratch, scar, and bruise in detail. My attention was snapped back to his eyes when I heard him ask to change, I didn't even notice I blocked him from his room. When he explained about the guy my wolf came from no where and growled a bit loudly as I moved out of his way, after a few moment I was abl to calm my wolf down as she stopped growling.

The other members were staring at me in disbelief at what had just occured but I ignored them and walked to the living room to sit on one of the sofas. The only thing I didn't understand was why my wolf acted like that.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:07 am

Max shifted and grunted as he watched her, waiting for her to move out of his way. His back pack was feeling heavy and his feet hurt. Even some of the scratches on his face were starting to burn.He just wanted to get cleaned up and stash away his goodies. He noticed she was still searching his face and became uncomfortable. He didn't like the boys behind him staring at them either. His upper lip raised into an annoyed snarl as he hoisted his bag up higher on his shoulder. When he moved, she suddenly growled, catching him off guard. He gave her a wide eyed look, but didn't miss a beat. He responded back with a low snarl of his own and shoved passed her once she gave him room. "Jeez woman." he growled as he slammed his door.

Setting his backpack down on the bed, he stretched and winced at the tension on his back muscles. "Ugh." he groaned as he reached forward and unzipped the bag. He grabbed out the bottles and shoved into his drawer. He brought out his snacks and shoved those in another drawer. Taking his time, he changed into some clean and loose clothes before running a hand repeatedly through his hair. Taking a deep breath, he opened his door and headed out to the living room.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down