Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Guardian Angel... and a quiet cementary (Repost)

2 posters

Go down

One Guardian Angel... and a quiet cementary (Repost) Empty One Guardian Angel... and a quiet cementary (Repost)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:19 pm

One Guardian Angel... and a quiet cementary (Repost) MV5BMTQ3NzI3NDA1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUxMTU5Ng@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_

Newspaper
Murder! A Nina Theora got murdered 4 days ago when she was walking out in school. People say that the've seen the murder who killed this little girl but didn't see his face... if you see this man, please call 465-9701

Nina's mother went to the tomb stone of Nina with her husband. Her mother cried as her father comforted her with his arm. Suddenly, Nina appeared outta nowhere not yet understanding she wasn't alive. "Mother? Mother?" Her mother ignored her and began to cry. "Mom," she said still keeping her voice quiet. She looked back at the tomb stone and read: Nina 2000-2011. Nina stood up and turned. "No mother they're wrong! I'm not dead, I'm right here." Her mother got up to leave with her father. "No mother please don't go. I'm Alive! I'm Alive!" She watched her parents started to leave. As soon as the car zoomed away Nina's eyes began to well up. "I'm alive," she cried once more.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Guardian Angel... and a quiet cementary (Repost) Empty Re: One Guardian Angel... and a quiet cementary (Repost)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 am

Thomas~
I softly sat on my gravestone, my feet were swinging and hitting the stone and my dark eyes glanced at the ground. Until the presence of someone filled me, I kept my head facing the ground but I slowly looked up, then I saw a girl, a ghost just like me.... I slowly sniffed as my cold got worse "They can't hear you. You're dead. Look around you, ghosts. They're everywhere." I said, slowly jumping off the stone and walking up to her, I looked at my gravestone
'Thomas Redwood.
2000-2011
You will be missed...'
I felt tears soak up in his eyes, I was murdered a week ago now, but was still feeling the shock from the lonelyness. I was next to her and was hanging my head low as my fringe hung infront of my eyes, you could just see the vibrant green that shone in them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down