Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary.

3 posters

Go down

One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary. Empty One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Newspaper
Murder! A Nina Theora got murdered 4 days ago when she was walking out in school. People say that the've seen the murder who killed this little girl but didn't see his face... if you see this man, please call 465-9701

Nina's mother went to the tomb stone of Nina with her husband. Her mother cried as her father comforted her with his arm. Suddenly, Nina appeared outta nowhere not yet understanding she wasn't alive. "Mother? Mother?" Her mother ignored her and began to cry. "Mom," she said still keeping her voice quiet. She looked back at the tomb stone and read: Nina 2000-2011. Nina stood up and turned. "No mother they're wrong! I'm not dead, I'm right here." Her mother got up to leave with her father. "No mother please don't go. I'm Alive! I'm Alive!" She watched her parents started to leave. As soon as the car zoomed away Nina's eyes began to well up. "I'm alive," she cried once more.
One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary. IMG_0498
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary. Empty Re: One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary.

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:47 pm

News Cast
Local news in our county is Joy Jones 9 year old child just got kidnapped on Thursday. Man was David Burnes a local forest researcher found Joy running in woods with friend. Joy was hiding when David found her. Please if yo see David Burnes please call the County police. That's 345-6785 Thank you

Joy was sad that she couldn't see her family again. She seen the family cry.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary. Empty Re: One Guardian Angel.... and an quiet cemtary.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:02 pm

The sun peeked over the horizon. Nina was kneeling over by her tomb stone still confused... How did she die? She deserved to have the right... she looked at it staring at it with horror.

Midnight struck! Nina lied down curled up by her tomb stone shivering from discust. She wanted to be in her home curled up in her bed. So her mother could come over and kiss her on her head. Then, she would drift off into the nicest sleep until the alarm clock went so her dog could come and give her a friendly greeting lick.

But her life was gone, with the horrible lie that these people decided to make. why would they do such an horrible thing, she thought, lifted her head to look at the tomb sone to look at the tomb stone again. Her eyes watered and she cried as tears streamed down her face to an long-night cry until Nina finally fell into an uncomforted sleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Joy had onced remembered what her mother said before she died. "Go play in those woods honey, Nothing will happend to you". Who would lie. Of course she didn't know she would die. but her friend didn't she just got hurt. But she didn't want to be gone forever.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Nina was sleeping peacefully. Soon, she drifted into an dream. Nina was aback to an flashback she knew about she was standing there seeing an walking from school with her friends, she was saying bye to them and she was still walking. Suddnely, the girl bumped into a guy and backed away. Nina could not hear what they were saying as she was far away. But suddenly, the girl ran off not looking back.

Nina lifted her head and looked around breathing hoarsly. She could feel the sweat stream down her face as she sat there shivering. Nina wished she could be wrapped around her mothers arms again to calm her from the terterious nightmares that she dreamed of.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Joy had shivered abd she shook her body. She was very alone abd sacred and swished her mother would save her anbd sshe wish that her friend was to support her. She wouldn't know what to do so she went to explore.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Nina looked around. It was now dawn because it was kinda dark but she could see the moon slowly going away to be replaced by the sun.

Nina stood up not teird anymore. She looked up at the trees to hear little birds tweeting. How could birds get up so early, she thought. When the sun finally was up in the sky she would go explore and tell her friends she wasn't dead but her parents seemed to reject her and leave her at the scary, quiet cemtary.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:43 pm

She explored the dead bodises and she went to her uncle's tomb. "He dead again and he re-died". She said and she seen a little girl and she didn't want to talk so she kept floating by".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Nina stared at her tomb stone. Soon, she looked at the sky. The sun was high and full of happiness. "I wish I were like you." She spoke soft but it had frustration.

Nina rose up and looked straight ahead of her. "Okay I'll just go and say hi, then maybe Mrs. Patrica would let me live with her," she decided. She walked to the enterance of the cemtary. It was an huge gate! Nina went to open the door, but the gate went right through her hands. "Huh?" She tried again this time tumbling through it. She looked back at it with worried eyes trying to think that it was the gate that made her go through it and not her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Joy had went to a tomb of her other close friend and her friend was confused of how sheb died.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Sophie~
I walked along the cematery I was going to go visit my dad's grave today it was his birthday and I thought I'de stop bye and say hello then I opned the gate and seen this lil girl go through it I sceamed and looked at her "how did you do that are you ok your kinda pale"I said then opened the gate for her then tried to help her up but she went right through me "wait your that lil girl I heard in the news about you got murdered by some guy"then I walked to the other girl "wait both of you were on the news would you like to see your parents?"I asked a little freaked out that I could take to ghosts

(sorry so short at the time)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Nina looked kinda worried. She got up and wiped herself off. She saw an little come up and try to help her. She walked up to her. "I'm not dead! I'm right here... I'm alive," she murmured calming down with sad eyes. She hung her head low.

Wow, so many people were saying she murdered but the girl could see her now. Murdered? This must be some kind of joke. Or, some kind of dream. Whatever it was she wasn't dead. She lived her life as an small girl who tried to learn. The one who dreamed of being an singer because she had an beautiful voice.

Nina lifted her head a bit and looked at the girl in front of her. Soon, she disappeared of sadness and ended up at the other side of the cemetery. Who got her there so fast?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Sophie~
"yes you are dead see"I said then poked her "my hand went right through you plus I know who killed you"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Joy looked at the two girls. "okay you got me I am joy the one who was killed by David Burnes". She says and she liiked at the girl Sophie. "Can you help me find my body?" She says and she touches her hand and she goes through Sophie and she went into her body and came out on the other side. "Hello I'm Joy and I need help to find my friend are you my friend". Her voice was ghosty like, like in a horror movie and she went to try to shake hand.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Nina shook her head. "No, you're wrong!" Her body blasted with great fury. "You know nothing of me," she whined and disappeared going somewhere else where no one could find her. She looked across the clearing with a long sigh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Joy had seen her leave and she looked back at Sophie. She looked at the gate and she went around a little bit and she seeen her friend's grave and she was trying to see if she would come out. So, she went to her grave and she couldn't find her friend and she guessed that her friend went off somewhere. "Hey Stephanie, Come out come out, where eveer you are". She says and she looked sad of how her friend wasn't there and she went back to her grave and she was bored toalking.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Sophie~
"wait Nina wait"I said then tried to grab her but my hand went right threw her then I looked at the other girl "they didn'y say anything about you getting killed they just said you got kiddnapped"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:51 pm

"Well I'm dead I got killed by a knife". She says and she goes to sleep in her grave and she goes into which she seen her friend last, and that was when she died.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Sophie was right. The girl did go through her... she just had to accept it... she was a angel now. She appeared behind Sophie. "Your right," she murmured fighting back tears.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Sophie~
"Atleast I'm not dreaming because I thought I was going crazy talking to ghost and Angels but would you like to see your family?"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Joy slept and was sleep untill 2:oo in Earth years and finally woke up. "hello grave.......hello". She says and she got out her grave.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down