Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R]

2 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R] - Page 15 Empty Re: Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Snow Fire

It became harder to hold back his growls as he watched Niall licking Starlight. That should be HIM licking Starlight, not that Brute!
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R] - Page 15 Empty Re: Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Starlight sighed happily, tucking her head under his chin. "I love you." Niall told her. Again. "I know." She replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Snow Fire

Anger raged in me, wanting to be released, willing me to tear out Niall's throat. I ignored it and tried to calm myself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 pm

"Listen. I know you have a mate and all, but. I want you to go on an adventure with me. Like we did as pups." Niall suggested. "I don't know. My mind is yelling at me to say no, but my heart tells me to say yes. So. I guess, its a most likely." Starlight replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Snow Fire

My heart broke. Starlight was going to leave with Niall?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:21 pm

"Its only going to be for about 2 or 3 days. You wont be leaving forever." Niall assured her. Starlight smiled and endlessly licked Niall's face.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Snow Fire

I had left before Niall's next words. What was i going to tell our pups. They would be heart broken to loose their mother. Then an idea formed in my mind. Maybe Teardrops would take care of them. I smiled and sped off to find her.

Night Teardrops

I was licking my pups, lulling them to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Starlight glanced and saw Snow Fire. "Snow Fire, wait!!" She yowled, dashing after him. She skidded in front of him. "I'm not leaving forever. Only a couple of days!" She whined. Niall padded over and licked Starlight's cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Snow Fire

I skidded to a stop when Starlight appeared in front of me. "Only for a couple of days?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 pm

"No Snow Fire, a couple of sentries." Starlight added sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Niall licked her ear for her to calm. "Just calm down." He growled lightly, licking her cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Snow Fire

I growled at Niall when he licked Starlight's ear. "She's my mate so don't try anything." I warned him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:36 pm

"She's my best friend. You cant stop that, Snow Fire!" Niall growled, his stormy grey eyes turning a darker grey. 'Here comes drama.' Starlight thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Snow Fire

"What I meant by not trying anything was don't pu any moves on her." I growled loundly, my fur bristling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:40 pm

"You wanna come over and say that to my face, tough guy?" He snarled. "I will love her as much as I want to love her."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Snow Fire

I stepped towards Niall, standing tall and raising my hackles, growling fiercely.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Niall stood taller than Snow Fire, his teeth bared. "Your move."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Snow Fire

I snarled and lunged for his back.

Night Teardrops

I heard snarling and immediatly alerted Blaze, "Blaze! There's someone fighting and it sounds like Snow Fire!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 pm

"What!?" Blaze yowled, racing forward.

When his claws and teeth sank into Niall's back, it caused him to yelp. Starlight was enraged. She lunged at Snow Fire and yanked him, off pinning him instantly. "Don't you EVER try that in my presence!" She snarled. But when she looked back, she saw Niall laying on the ground with his throat sliced open. One of Snow Fire's claws must have caught his neck. "No... NOOOOO!!!" Starlight screamed, endlessly licking the blood away. "Starlight. I love you... Goodbye." He whispered faintly, then his eyes closed. "Niall..." She whimpered, crying into his pelt and letting rain fall on her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Snow Fire

I watched the life drain out of Niall's eyes. Shock and fear gripped my heart. I hadn't meant to kill him. i only wnated to show my dominance over him.

Night Teardrops

I reached the scene of the fight just in time to see Starlight bury her head in the palt of a wolf I did not know. I walked over to her, her cries making me feel sorry for her, and I asked, "What happened?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:59 pm

"Snow Fire murdered my best friend." Starlight cried, tears slipping down her cheeks. She whirled around and dashed away. She only had one best friend now. Her name was Ally.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Snow Fire

STARLIGHT! Wait!" I called, racing after her.

Night Teardrops

I sighed and looked down at the slain wolf.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:03 pm

(I have to go. be back soon!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm

She didn't look back. At this moment she hated Snow Fire. She collapsed on the ground and cried.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 pm

(I can only do one post and then I have to get off for the night.)

Snow Fire

I walked up to Starlight and nuzzled her. "I'm so sorry, Starlight. I didn't mean to kill him. That wasn't my intention AT ALL." I said, hoping she would unserstand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Starlight shot him a death glare. "Go away! You were the one that started it, anyways!" Starlight snarled, getting on her paws and dashing off. She had to find Ally!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next