Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bandit's Escape [R]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Bandit's Escape [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bandit's Escape [R]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 am

Wide eyed as she was approached the fae jumped to her paws snarling loudly. She barred her teeth and with a shakey voice threatened, "S-stay back! I'm a murder!" Her voice showed her insiturity. She wasn't much of a fighter unless you got her going. Hackles raised and tail up she did a take longue at the wilt who tried to lick her before she jumped up. Standing stiffly she waited to have to run out protect herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 pm

A Bandit's Escape [R] - Page 3 Black-wolf-D-wolves-25922502-500-668
A Bandit's Escape [R] - Page 3 Create.php?text=Valerie&name=Garton

Valerie growled, snaking her head up to hear the threatening words from new comer. The hairs on her back arose slightly, then fell again as she vanished into the shadows and to reappear behind the stump fae. Glancing over at Essence, she motioned her to move. " A murder? Oh, you don't seem to much like one." Valerie's angelic yet tempted voice rung out, awaiting for the wolf to turn or whirl around the enormous black fae stiffened a bit, unleashing her claws and baring her fangs. Growls thundered deep inside her throat, echoing against the eerie silence.

A Bandit's Escape [R] - Page 3 Himalayan-wolf
Essence tipped her head and scurried away from her, until she stood beside a tree on the far side of the camp.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Terra's hind swung away as her shoulder suddenly faced the black fae. She listened backing up to keep a eye on either side of her, "W-well I-I am! Looks can b-be d-deseving you know." She stuttered before clearing her throat and standing a bit taller showing a tad of confindence. " Now please don't start anything." She said her royal sounding tone ringing out. She didn't know what to do, who was here first... Was she one their land? How many were there? Would they attack her for trespassing or being a criminal? Her mind buzzed on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Valerie snarled, letting an ear piercing growl ring out. Releasing it as she snapped her maw at the fae, canines clashing together like twin swords meeting in battle. As they collided, their was an eerie sound sounded horrific, snaking her head back she crouched down in her fighting stance. Lashing out her tail, she spat out at the female. " Let's see who's the true wanted murder in the world." Waiting if the fae would attack for run away scared, she would tear her to shreds but would like to at least get a little scar out of it.

→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm

"Valerie, stop!" Rico growled, pulling her off of the fae. "Violence isn't the answer." He said, much calmer this time.

(Please reply to other topics. I'll make a post in Durnal topic. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Terra didn't flinch when she did that, she just whipped around to face her. She took her stance and prepared herself for an attack, when it came she would use her smaller slender size to dart about hopefully tripping this fae. "Challenge accepted." She said snarling out her words. She raised her tail straight up and snapped her jaws viciously, spit flying a bit.

(John they hadn't started yet, your wolf couldn't of pulled anyone off of anyone.)

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Valerie stared at the fae, a thought came to the back of her mind, and she looked to the heavens. Stars beginning to dot the sky, and darkness was only inches away from taking over. A grin casts over her features, sending a thrill through her, the massive fae glared back at the wolf. Pausing, she stared at her, gathering information on the fae before she would attack. With a twig snapped, knowing not one wolf would stop themselves from looking back to see what it was, which gave this fae an advantage. Finally, lunging at the wolf Valerie brawled her into the Earth with a force that would knock the wind out of you. Pressing her fore-paws down on her chest, she struck her fangs into her throat aiming to end this faes life with one more pressure on her windpipe, crushing it. Though, Valerie only sunk her fangs into the flesh, only enough to make it bleed out. Though awaiting for the fae to get an attack in, wanting her too.

→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 pm

"STOP!!!" Loki roared, shoving Valerie off of the fae. "Enough violence! This fae has done no harm!" Loki yowled at Valerie.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Valerie locked onto the fae, not daring to let go when she attacked she was like a stonewall. You couldn't remove her, nor could you get her off the victim. Once she has a hold on her opponent there's no taking it back. Loki didn't do much to Valerie, she was still holding onto the fae, growling when the brute yelled at her, she twitched her tail indicating that she could turn and attack him just as quick as she attacked this fae.

→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:29 am

(Hey this is serious power play, and that is strickly agents the rules. No more or I'm informing Themagus.)

→ wrote:

Valerie stared at the fae, a thought came to the back of her mind, and she looked to the heavens. Stars beginning to dot the sky, and darkness was only inches away from taking over. A grin casts over her features, sending a thrill through her, the massive fae glared back at the wolf. Pausing, she stared at her, gathering information on the fae before she would attack. With a twig snapped, knowing not one wolf would stop themselves from looking back to see what it was, which gave this fae an advantage. Finally, lunging at the wolf Valerie brawled her into the Earth with a force that would knock the wind out of you. Pressing her fore-paws down on her chest, she struck her fangs into her throat aiming to end this faes life with one more pressure on her windpipe, crushing it. Though, Valerie only sunk her fangs into the flesh, only enough to make it bleed out. Though awaiting for the fae to get an attack in, wanting her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 am

(Only because you used power play I'm going to do this to make it fair.)

Terra growled ripping herself from the wolf and latching on to her throat shaking her head feriously, ruining the flesh around her windpipe. Soon she let go and darted beneath her causing the wolf to topple down. Growling she pounced on top and held her there with a good grip as Terra slowly started to bleed out on the neck. Lowering her head she whispered in her ear, "Let's not take this to death." And with that walked off of her standing by Loki, her smaller frame shadowed by his in the moonlight. She was in a running stance, no longer wishing to fight anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm

{ Um, honey I did not use power play. Do you see that word 'aiming'. No" K guess not. And honey I'ma say that right there didn't happen what you said.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

{ Do you want me to? Bc I can easily do it.. Just sayin, don't get snippy with me. I don't like that one bit.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 pm

We can start over if ya want, but please that wasn't power play, and not many people make a big deal about it. You can always do the same, I mean I don't care as long as you don't kill her. Other than that, who gives a fuck? I know its a rule, and in my defense it didn't seem like power playunless I really wanted to kill your wolf in which I could have done.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm

(Uh yeah, guys. Considering this is my topic, please take this pointless argument somewhere else. Thank you for your time to read this message.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

( Hey that rule is there because of me, I hate power play... But yea I'd love to start the fight over because it wasn't fair before.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

( Oh and John I'm a mod, I was laying down the rules. So I wasn't fighting. Just saying.)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

(I realize that Wild One, but Arrow was kind of fighting back and I just don't like arguments on my topics. But I respect your good doing of being one of the greatest Mods ever.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

(Oh that makes since, I don't like argument on topics. Thanks though I'm not that good, a bit lowsy in fact.)

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 pm

k. restarting.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Your back! Yay!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Yup, I am. Had some studying to do.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Lol. Could you reply to Battle Scars? (Sorry. I cant reply much tomorrow. A: My dads unplugging the computer. B: I'm watching WrestleMania tomorrow. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3