Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bandit's Escape [R]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Bandit's Escape [R] Empty A Bandit's Escape [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 am

"Don't let him get away!" The cries of anger that rang in Rico's ears. Rico dashed down the ravine, trying his very hardest to get away from the wolf pack he had stolen from. "Get him you cowards!" The Alpha roared to his comrades. They howled a battle cry and pelted down the ravine after Rico. 'Will these wolves ever give up!?' Rico thought, pelting away. There was one possible way to escape these wolves, and that was by jumping into the river 100 feet below. Rico's chest heaved for a few heartbeats before he realized they were still after him. "There's nowhere to go, you thief." One of the wolves growled, stalking forward. Rico wanted to fight, but it would be suicidal. So instead, Rico whirled around and leaped down off of the gorge, aiming for the river. He plunged into the water, swimming for his life. Rico's amber eyes widened when he realized what was ahead of him. Waterfall! Down he fell, his eyes shut closed. Then everything went black.

----

When Rico awoke, he didn't recognize where he was until the images of the waterfall returned. "Oh, my head." He rasped, shaking his head to clear his vision. Rico got on his paws, and shook his gray-brown pelt wildly before limping out of the water. Through the trees he limped, images running through his mind. His rusty amber eyes glistening as he saw another wolf. A white one. "Hey! Hey you!" Rico called. The white male turned his head to reveal dark forest green eyes. "Yes?" He asked, glancing around. "Do you mind telling me where I am?" Rico called, padding over. The white wolf smiled and nodded, "You are in Rocky Cavern." The male replied. "Thanks. What's your name?" Rico asked, glancing at the wolf whom was exactly the same size as him. "My name?" He inquired. "My name is Loki." Loki replied, a bright smile on his face. "You?" He asked. Rico looked around before saying, "My name is Rico." Rico told him. "I'm a Bandit. A criminal. Thief." He added, looking ashamed. "I am to, Rico. Don't worry." Loki told him. "Y-You are?" Rico asked, quite surprised. "Yes." Was Loki's reply. Rico smiled. "Come." Loki ordered. After some time, they went to a large den with a stream running through it. "Thank you, Loki." Rico said. "No problem. Want to be friends?" He asked. "Yeah, totally! Two Bandits, out in the open air!" Rico replied, tail wagging happily.

Rico- http://battlehowl.webs.com/Obeah.jpg
Loki- https://2img.net/h/i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/Leisel13/image2edit-wolf.jpg

(This RP is open to anyone that is experienced. No 2 liners. You may be a male or female, but he/she MUST be a thief/bandit/criminal. And your wolf MUST be 3 - 3 1/2!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Bandit's Escape [R] Empty Re: A Bandit's Escape [R]

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 pm

A Bandit's Escape [R] Black-wolf-D-wolves-25922502-500-668
A Bandit's Escape [R] Create.php?text=Valerie&name=Garton

" Valerie! Valerie!" A massive white male called out to the criminal, watching the image of the fae vanish in mere seconds. The male glanced around him, stomping one fore-paw and crushing a fragile mouse in his tracks. " Well don't just stand there, go get her!" He roared, lashing his tail and just as he said those commands hundreds or even thousands of wolves hurdled themselves over the hill and thundering through the forest. The black female zig-zagged around trees, and flashed endlessly like a cheetah down the landscape. Open range. Howls and battle cries sounding like sirens from behind her, making her pick up the pace as she ran for her dear life. Not stopping to catch her breath, huffing a little she held her head high as she gathered every dose of energy to travel towards a rushing waterfall. Not resting until she was miles from them, the only way she could go was over the river and that is what she had done. Taking a giant leap off the edge of a slippery rock, Valerie sores through the sky for a few moments until she began to drop. Falling, and falling until finally the raging water clashed with her and all was hectic. Stunned, the impact sent her breath away like that, coursing through the waves she floated.

Draining away consciousness, the enormous black female clung to the river bed. Fighting with the rushing current, she opened her eyes just in time to avoid a massive wave. Choking now, she coughed up water. Hanging her head low to the ground, her legs spread she laced her ears back in anger. In the distance she would hear the ear bleeding sound of the males voice that rung out above her. A gasp came from her as she seen from the corner of her eye a flash of shadows up the waterfall, moving into the shadows she had made it in time to hide from the sight of her enemies. Sighing in annoyance, she turned to stalk off deeper into the woods.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfblaze123 Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Loki perked his fluffy white ears. "Do you hear something?" He asked Rico, whom was resting inside the den. Rico perked up his ears and nodded. "Hmm... A female." Rico replied. The two massive males padded to the sounds, only to find a rather large fae soaking wet. Loki twitched his ears when he heard more wolves, and twitched his tail nervously. Rico barked for her attention. "Excuse me for intruding miss, but what might you be running from?" Rico asked, stepping forward, his rusty golden brown eyes showing no harm. The two males stood side by side, their muscular bodies tensing as they heard more wolves, and barks from more. "Search every tree!" A male called, his voice booming. "Quick! We have a hiding place down by the big oak tree!" Rico told the fae. Loki and Rico have been best friends for about 2 weeks now, and have already shared family secrets and they were always happy to help another wolf. Loki's green eyes glanced at Loki and the fae, awaiting her answer.
wolfblaze123
wolfblaze123
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 pm

(Sorry. My sisters account again! XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Valerie had no idea how the two males had found her, but no matter what she kept her guard up so at the sight of them made the hairs on her neck stand up. She didn't speak, though stood silent and still like a statue. Through half-narrowed eyes she could just make out their figures, she had to say they were quite large but size didn't bother her. Snorting, she snapped her head up to hear someone not far from them. A growl came from the female, dashing to her side, she bunged through bushes and kept on until she found the oak tree they were talking about. Snarling a bit, the she-wolf skidded to a halt and slid into the safe haven of the shadows that condemned into the darkness. Her coat masking her appearance as well as her eyes.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 pm

"There they are!" The wolves from the pack Loki and Rico outran last week yowled. "Do they EVER give up?" Rico snarled. "No.. But we should run." Loki replied. "Lets." Was Rico's reply before they pelted into the bushes after the female. "Get down!" Rico ordered, his breathing soft. "There he is, boys." One said, glaring at Rico. Rico snarled, tail raised high. That did it. Loki stood next to his best friend, snarling along with him. They attacked the 4 wolves, tearing at their flesh. Together they fought, side by side as they always did. And soon, they had driven the wolves out. "Hey, you can come on out now." He called to the female, turning around. "Name's Rico. And this is my friend Loki." Rico introduced himself and his best friend Loki, his rusty golden brown eyes gleaming. The two of them smiled, remaining silent until her reply. Rico huffed, and laid down. He was exhausted.

(Could you reply to our other topics to?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Valerie stalked out of the oak tree, glaring at the two males with hate burning in her eyes. She snarled, crouching down and ready to attack them with full force. She parted her lips to speak, though a distance growl stopped her from doing so. Slowing and cautiously she arose to her full height, rotating around to notice the white brute who has been hunting her down for ages now. They were finally face-to-face, and within seconds the two were colliding together with force. Rearing up on their back legs, the two clashed and thrashed at each other. The female did not give up as she was tossed into a tree, yelping once she scrambled to her paws. Huffing and puffing, rage filtered inside of her. Not wasting a one moment, she leaped at him. Barreling the massive male to the ground, she torn at his neck before sinking her canines deeper into his flesh. Her piercing white orbs with a mixture of memorizing blue specks scorched in rage, meeting the brutes. She would see the pain in his eyes, though at the moment Valerie did not care. With one quick jerk upward, she dispatched his head from his shoulders, letting it dangle from her mouth. Turning slowly around, she faced the two males. A thundering growl echoed deep inside her throat, flinging the head into a bush she snapped her fangs together at the two remaining brutes in front of her. Straightening up finally, the female drew in a breath and spoke with her honey coated angelic voice. " Valerie, now if you don't mind I will be staying here tonight." Not even waiting for a reply, Valerie returned to the inside of the tree, curling her fluffy black tail around her fine, slender body. Tucking her crown into the arch of ehr neck and closing her eyes.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Loki nodded. "That is quite alright." He replied, watching the night sky filled with stars. Loki was about to pad in, but Rico stopped him. "We should give her some room." Rico told him, giving a wink. Loki nodded, and they laid down outside of the oak tree. There they slept for the night, awaking ever so often to make sure the fae was alright.

----

In the morning Loki awoke to find Rico gone. He gasped and searched the area. "Calm down, I only went hunting." Rico growled, dragging an elk towards him. Loki smiled, and the two shared only half of the elk and left the rest for the female whom was still asleep. "Hope she had a better sleep than we did." Loki growled. "Hey, it was your idea to keep watch!" Rico replied, shoving him with a forepaw. "Yet, you're the one who hunted for the female. You don't even know her name!" Loki challenged, smirking. Rico rolled his rusty eyes, "Whatever. I'm only being polite."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Valerie could hear the commotion outside of the oak tree, a soft growl erupted from her and she shuffled to stand. Towering over the two males, the shadows making her look invisible. Her eyes blazing in rage, she spoke softly. " The names Valerie." She spat irritably, shoving them out of her way as she pushed in between them to escape from the inside of the den. Crown lifting up to the smell of blood and looked down, licking her lips she bent her head down and sniffed it. Glancing back up at the two brutes, Valerie half sneered. Sitting back on her haunches, her heavenly scent masked against the breeze current.

OOC:
The two should fall head over heels for her. Lol.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 pm

OOC: No I'm going to have Rico or Loki fall for her.

They nodded, and watched her eat for a moment before glancing at the river. The night was quiet. Too quiet. "How was your sleep?" Rico asked, trying to be polite. Loki yawned and fell asleep. Rico glanced at Valerie, awaiting her answer. Expecting a harsh one.

Sorry so short. Not much to say. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Valerie looked at the wolf, shaking her head she snapped a bit. " Don't try to be my friend. I won't be staying here long. You two will have no trace of me after I do leave, nor will you remember my presence so don't get attached brute." She sneered, tearing into the meat, she put her paw on it and just tore at the flesh. A heating scent reflected in the air, not realizing it Valerie resumed feasting.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Rico chuckled. "You can call me Rico." He teased, rolling his heavenly brown eyes. Rico's heart thumped at the smell of her heat scent, but kept under control. He was not a forcer. Then he realized, that he was in love with her. Loki glanced at Rico and snickered. "Like her already?" He whispered so she couldn't hear. "Yeah." Rico whispered back, smiling. Loki huffed and plopped back down, closing his dark green eyes.

OOC: Does Valerie eventually fall for Rico, or what? Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Valerie rolled her heavenly white/blue eyes and then snapped her head up to feel someone bump into her back legs. Growling she snapped at the she-wolf's muzzle making her scramble to her feet. Valerie gasped, noticing the scars and blood stained markings on her, keep cuts her gashed into the fae's sides. The wolf looked terrible, making the black female's heart sink. " Are you alright?" Was all Valerie asked the new comer.

A Bandit's Escape [R] Himalayan-wolf
A Bandit's Escape [R] Create.php?text=Essence&name=Garton

Essence shook her small head, her fragile body had been beaten to a pulp. She yelped and whined as the large fae in front of her snapped at her muzzle. Backing back into a tree, her tail tucking between her legs. Her eyes were honey glazed and showing true fear in them. Not speaking she slurred her words. Looking from one wolf to another.

OOC:
Bringing in a another fae, and yes eventually she will.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm

"Are you OK? What has happened?" Loki asked, very concerned. "Rico, get some herbs." He ordered as Rico disappeared into the den and soon brought back herbs and healing stuff. Loki tended to the fae's wounds, covering them with cobwebs after he was finished.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Valerie smiled small, backing up to let the white male do his thing. She half chuckled, resting her limbs and laying down in front of the fae. Obviously, she would want answers and she would get them one way or another. Wanting to know who did this to an innocent she-wolf, who looked fragile and a caring wolf.

A Bandit's Escape [R] Create.php?text=Essence&name=Garton

Essence shivered, letting her knees buckle so that she collided onto the ground. Watching the male fix her up, she smiled small. " T-thank you." She shuddered, honestly the fae was a kind and caring one. If you looked into her eyes she was very shy and scared, in which she was right now and would do anything to repay this male.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 pm

"Its my pleasure." Loki replied. "My name is Loki. This is Rico, and Valerie." He told her. Rico nodded a greeting from Valerie's side, smiling small. "If I find out who did this, I'll shred them." Rico snarled, fur bristled. Loki chuckled, and rolled his eyes. Rico sighed. "I'm going for a walk." Rico told them, heading for the river and sitting down. How could he fall for Valerie so quickly!?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Valerie sighed, straightening up she snarled. Looking to her left then right, she realized from all the bright colored pelts around here that she was one of the unique. Her coating was a black midnight blue color, making her stand out against the others. Which made her seem special in some sorta way with her dark colored coat with a tint of blue. A smirk formed on her features before she stood to shake the moss away.

Essence smiled a bright one this time, trying to shove her shy sensitivity aside. Though it always came back to haunt her as she scrambled to her paws, half sinking back as the white male towered over her. She flushed a bright red, unable to look up at him. Her honey eyes searching the ground below her paws, not bringing her crown up. The fae's ears twitched nervously, though Essence managed to pronounce her name but she was still scared and cautious so she shuddered in her words. " I'm Essence."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:56 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Essence. Would you like to stay here while your wounds heal?" Loki asked, his dark green eyes showing no hostility. He smiled before shaking out his white fluffy pelt to rid of the moss and dirt. Rico returned with 4 fish and a couple rabbits. He dropped a rabbit at Valerie's side, and gave a rabbit to Essence before gobbling down 2 of the fish while Loki took the other 2. Rico's eyes were fixed on Valerie for a few heartbeats before they switched to Loki. "So what should we do about the wolves that hurt Essence?" Rico whispered a question. "Hmmm.... I suggest we leave them. We cant risk getting hurt, especially while hundreds of wolves are after us." Loki replied quietly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Valerie chuckled, snorting at the 'hundreds' comment. " Ha, thousands up the ass are after me." She growled, only taking two bites of the rabbit before it was all gone. Standing up the fae trailed off, lashing her tail once as she leaped up onto a rocky cavern. Plopping down on it, he basked in the sun, letting it melt her away as she rested her eyes. Essence act the rabbit, watching at Valerie walked off.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Rico followed her and sat next to Valerie. "Are you OK?" He asked, his rusty brown eyes meeting her silvery blue. Rico had a crush on Valerie, but he didn't show it and didn't wish to tell her his feelings until she felt the same way. The handsome gray-brown male awaited her answer, sitting a couple feet away patiently... And quite silently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

(Oh and I replied to the Durnal topic! Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfblaze123 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Bump?
wolfblaze123
wolfblaze123
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Ugh, sorry. My sister forgot to logout AGAIN.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Valerie was upon the male in less than an instant, she snapped her canines into place. The edges of her mouth foaming, she let her anger soar a little bit further before she jerked herself off him. Returning to her spot in front of the clashing river, she snorted driving her claws into the soil. " I'm fine. Why do you care anyways?"

Essence looked up at Laki, she stood up. " I should go." Turning to leave she padded off, though the pain in her side made her stop for a breather than sitting back on her haunches.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Rico flicked his ears nervously. "I just wanted to make sure." Rico replied, now feeling slightly offended. The handsome brute flicked his ear once more before laying down about 2 or 3 feet away from Valerie. "Valerie. I should plan on telling you something." He told her. He was about to say it but stopped. "Ah, its nothing. Its nothing." He said, keeping his eyes on the waterfall.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next