Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 am

I took a deep breath and sighed, letting it go for. I laid back, laying her gently beside me. I gently stroked her stomach and her hair gently. Then I growled, hearing the voice I now despised "CHARLOTTE!!" 

((Can I play the uncle?))

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 pm

(Of course!)

Charlotte cringed as she heard her name yelled. She gasped. "I've got to go! Oh dear, love you." She leaned over to kiss him, scrambling swiftly to her feet.Fear was evident as she watched the figure of her uncle appear, stopping her in her tracks. She cowered and stumbled backwards.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Uncle:
I narrowed my eyes and growled as I saw her kissing Austin. "You slut! When you didn't come back I knew there was a boy. BUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!?!" I yelled. I stalked forward my arm raised to slap her when I fell back, my breath knocked out of me, Austin standing above Charlotte in a guarding way.

Austin:
I kissed her back gently, following her up. When I saw her uncle I narrowed my eyes, fury filling me. As I saw him get close to Charlotte I leapt forward and shoved him back, causing him to fall. I crouched in front of Charlotte and snarled "YOU WILL NOT HURT HER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Hearing him insult her, Charlotte instantly dropped her head, clamping her mouth firmly shut. Seeing Austin leap over her, she gasped, her hand instinctively flying to cup her throat. When he crouched, Charlotte strode forward, her hand on his shoulder, pulling him upwards and closer. She snapped worriedly. "Austin! Do not hurt yourself. Just let it go." She reached down to slowly gather him in her arms, singing softly in his ear.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Uncle:
I spat on the ground then got up. I grabbed the cuff of Austin's jersey in my hand and yanked him up. I was very strong so I shook my head in disgust and slammed my fist into his face then I dropped him and kicked his side many times, as hard as I could. After I was finished beating the hell out of him I growled "Have fun getting home you slut." Then I left, wobbling as I walked.

Austin:
I growled and grunting in pain as the kicks and punches began to hurt worse and worse. Blood was running from my nose and mouth from where he had broken my nose and a tooth. As he left I reached out to grab his leg and trip him but received a stomp on my arm. I heard a sickening snap then pain rushing through my body ten times as worse as the pain before. I crumpled down, growling in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Charlotte froze, her eyes widened as large as they could go. Snapping from her trance, she ran forward, kicking a high leg into her uncle's ribs. Hearing his last words, she darted to Austin's side. Apologizes flew from her mouth like a river as she wrapped an arm round his shoulders, sitting him up. "Your arm's broken, nose and a few ribs. Let's get you outta here, c'mon."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:02 pm

My growling ceased as I saw the worry in her eye, slowly bringing my unhurt arm up her her cheek. I wanted to comfort her but the pain was near unbearable. I grunted as I tried to get up, but my broken ribs made that difficult. Soon voices could be heard nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 pm

I shushed him gently. "Sit still Austin, you'll make it worse by moving. Just relax." She smiled for him, turning her head to the voices.Her hands moved to cover his ears, though Charlotte was sure he could still hear her. "SOMEONE RING NINE ONE ONE!" She hollared, waving.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 am

I sighed and laid back as two of the players on my team ran out. They gasped and one whipped out his phone while the other ran over. "What happened!?" He exclaimed, looking down at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:17 am

Charlotte looked up at the team member who'd asked the question and snapped. "What does it look like?!" Worry was evident in her eyes, showing that this wasn't her usual self either. Kneeling beside Austin, she cooed softly. "It's gonna be okay, Boy, alright? We're gonna getcha an ambulance, and fix you up." Her hand was on his forehead, barking at the man who'd asked the question. "Keep him still, I'll grab some ice packs." With that, she sprinted, which was fast and lithe, as she had been their high school's top long distance sprinter. Once her arms were full of ice packs, Charlotte raced back, applying them where they needed to be.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:06 pm

I tried to get up and follow her, but my teammate was already there. He pushed me down gently and looked around waiting for Charlotte. Then ice packs stung as they touched my wounds, but the pain slowly eased a little bit. Soon sirens could be heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:30 am

Hearing the sirens, Charlotte's head snapped up, looking for the source of the noise. Her eyes darted round before resting back onto Austin, as she was knelt beside him, stroking his forehead soothingly. She watched the medic team come, slipping her arms underneath him to hoist him gently upwards and lift him onto the stretcher. She knew she looked like she shouldn't be able to lift him, but Charlotte didn't care what others thought at that moment.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 am

I was slowly falling into unconsciousness as I was lifted. The last thing I did before I went unconscious was say "I love you." Then I closed my eyes, pain covering my body. The medics loaded me on the ambulance quickly and offered her to come along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 am

"I love you too." She whispered back to him, kissing his forehead gently. She backed up to let the medics through, glancing at his two team mates before hopping into the ambulance. She sat, holding his hand, her eyes trained on his face. Worry and wariness darkened her azure eyes, knowing she'd pay when she got home.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm

As the ambulance took off they slipped a IV into my arm and made sure to check my heart rate. As the ambulance began pulling in front of the ER I groaned quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:20 pm

As he groaned, Charlotte cooed. "It's alright dear, it's okay." She stroked his forehead, sweeping his fringe out of the way. She helped them lift the stretcher down steadily, keeping pace as they entered ER.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:39 pm

As soon as we entered they led her to the room I would be in and wheeled me into the x-ray room. I was wheeled back while they waited for the surgery room to open up. I was awake so I smiled weakly at Charlotte. "He has two broken ribs, nose and his arm at one place is near shattered." The doctor said, then he turned and walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:02 am

She sat on the chair nearest the bed, waiting for Austin. Hearing them approach before they entered. Charlotte smiled back at him, in a hope to cheer him up. Looking at the doctor, she snapped. "I already know, I did try to tell the medics but you all ignored me." She let her lips thin, peeling over her teeth to bare them slightly before moving to sit at the head of his bed.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:36 am

I looked over to her, reaching my unbroken arm out to stroke her cheek gently. I had know idea of what to say right now, so I stayed silent, looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am

Charlotte sighed as he stroked her cheek, leaning into his hand. "I'm so sorry, Austin, this shouldn't of happened. I shouldn't of just stood there..." Her voice trailed off as she reached out to stroke his forehead tenderly, bending down to kiss the bridge of his nose softly. "I love you, Austin, but this shouldn't be like this."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:04 pm

I shook my head gently "No, I won't risk you or my child getting hurt." I said, looking into her eyes. I moved my head so her kiss landed on my lips and I sighed "I love you too, no it shouldn't be like this. Your uncle will not hurt you again, I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 am

"Austin, you cannot look after me every waking hour. I still have to go there, as I'm getting paid to bust those broncos." She argued, ceasing stroking his forehead as she glared worriedly at him. She then added. "Howard's done a good job so far, I'd be in a worse state if he wasn't there. If it wasn't for either of you two, I'd be dead." Charlotte looked away from his eyes, torment and confusion lit her eyes as she watched the doctor come in, glaring again. He carried on walking forward, not meeting her wolf-like, challenging eyes.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 pm

I sighed, narrowing my eyes in worry. As the docs began wheeling me out to surgery I slowly slid my hand along her jaw, looking straight into her eyes until the door closed behind me. I came back, still sleeping, with my arm in a cast and my ribs bandaged with my shirt off. They wheeled me back to where I was and left without another word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 am

She pushed her face into his hand before watching him wheeled out. Turning to sit on the armchair there, Charlotte curled up, face in her hands, before her phone buzzed. It was Howard. She whispered hurriedly. "How, I'm in hospital with Austin. No, yes. I'm dead. I know. Love you, bye bro." She had fell asleep, waking when he was wheeled back in. Charlotte noticed he didn't have his shirt on, a smiled slightly, watching him sleep. Austin seemed so peaceful to her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm

I woke up after another hour, opening my eyes slowly. I turned my head gently to look at her. I smiled and whispered "Your still here..." His tone wasn't surprised or questioning, but relieved. My breaths made my chest harden to show my abs more as I breathed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next