Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 15 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Charlotte smiled softly. "Better, thank you." She sighed as he covered their hands, shuddering slightly. "Your so warm.." She murmured, eyes still sleepy. Her head rested back against her pillow.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 15 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:23 pm

I smiled and kissed her forehead and whispered "Go to sleep, I'll be here. I'll keep you warm." Miranda (his mom) smiled at her son and rocked the baby in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Charlotte nodded,"Okay." She whispered. She was soon asleep again, resting peacefully. Her body was a good healer, luckily. She woke a few hours later, much brighter.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:32 pm

The nurses had taken the baby to the nursery before she woke up and I had fallen asleep, my forehead resting on her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 am

Charlotte woke up slowly, yawning as she felt a warm touch on her hand. Frowning, she looked down to see Austin asleep. "Bless him." She smiled, reaching down to stroke his hair with her other hand gently.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 am

As she stroked my hair I slowly opened my eyes but let her continue stroking my hair, I loved when she did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:58 am

Charlotte didn't see him open his eyes, she simply continued to stroke and play with his hair lovingly. She hummed softly to him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:14 pm

I sighed happily and said "I love when you do that Chocolate." A loving was was plainly shown in his voice as he spoke quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:54 am

Charlotte chuckled. "I know you do." She smiled, hand running through his hair as she lent down to kiss his cheek gently. She carried on humming, cradling him slightly in her arms.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:08 pm

I sighed deeply and laid on the bed beside her, laying my head tiredly on her chest. My breaths were deep and even as I took the hand had been laying on and brought it to me then started tracing the lines on her palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Charlotte bent her head to lay her cheek against his hair, sighing in relief. "I love you." She whispered, coughing as she blacked out again. She briefly remembered voices and hands, waking four days later. Blinking, someone was there, asking her something.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 pm

*Bump*

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15