Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 13 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

"Snap." He grinned, taking another draught before joking. "Set... hut!" He waved at his uncle. "HI!" He snarled.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 13 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:10 pm

((You can rp the uncle)

I growled "What up asshole?" I had a grin on my face as I spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:12 pm

((I thought you did ^^
Howard just burst out laughing, tossing his head back at Austin's remark.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:24 pm

((We both can, and I have no idea what to say atm xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:29 pm

((ERM!))

Howard put his drink down as the uncle walked in, taking Howard by the shirt and swinging a fist. Howard ducked and kneed him in the groin as the police arrived.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Just as her uncle punched my ribs he fell down shaking from a tazer shot. But where he punched there was a knife, my hands quivered as I pulled it out then I pulled it out. It had only grazed my flesh, thanks to my bandages and shirts. I was only startled "Shit..."

(Felt like a little twist.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:42 pm

((Nice.))

The police stormed in, instantly handcuffing the uncle. Howard had to be restrained as he yelled. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you for hurting my sister! Coward!" He suddenly calmed as Edward heard him, knowing it was over, bringing Charlotte with him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:46 pm

As Charlotte came in I dropped the knife and hugged her, kissing her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 pm

She wrapped her arms round his neck, kissing him back softly. "Austin.." She moaned softly, closing her eyes and pressing herself up against him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:12 pm

I sighed "Charlotte..." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, gently though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 pm

She rested her head against his chest, happy to be close. She had never felt safer than when she was in his arms. "I love you." She smiled as a policeman approached them.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

I smiled and said "I love you too." Then I turned, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:55 pm

"And what do you want?" Charlotte asked, smiling, leaning into him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:33 pm

"I want you to always be with me and never leave." I said smiling over at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:36 pm

"Done." Charlotte smiled, resting her head against his. She kissed his jaw and smiled. "I think you need a bit of a shave, mister."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:41 pm

I smiled and nodded as I turned my attention to the leaving police officers then said "You can stay here if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm

"Of course I want too!" She grinned, leaning her head against him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:49 pm

I smiled and sighed "Good." Then I saw the water was boiling insanely so I ran over and poured the noodles in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 pm

"Perfect." She whispered, before darting after him. "Whoops." She chuckled.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 pm

I chuckled and began stirring the noodles, using my bad arm to gently hold her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:01 pm

She cradled his hand against her cheek, eyes closed. Charlotte smiled and lent her head into his hand.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 am

I smiled and leaned over, kissing her before I poured the noodles in a strainer and began getting the Prego ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:29 am

Charlotte smiled and kissed him back, moving to sit on the countertop, out of his way. She'd always loved Austin's cooking.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 am

After I got the sauce heated up I grabbed two plates and split the noodles and sauce then walked by the cabinet, rubbing my hand along her thigh before I opened the fridge for some sodas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 am

"Cheeky." She jokingly chided him as he rubbed her thigh. Charlotte very gently slapped his butt as if he were a naughty child. "Lads these days, can't keep their hands off."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next