Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:16 am

Durnal's eyes narrowed, but he understood that the younger male had a point. "I will say, his attitude and lack of respect was very disappointing. I would have expected better from an Alpha." He growled, turning to look at Blaze and see what he thought. "It took every ounce of my sense, not to hit him!" Blaze boasted. Layla chuckled and nudged her Uncle. "You are welcome to visit when you wish. If Mason gives you any trouble, he'll have me to answer to. And maybe he'll learn what it's like to be disciplined." Layla spat, her pelt bristling.

(You just gotta love Blaze and Layla. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Grey knew he shouldn't of been angered by their comments, and though he longed to snarl and defend his brother with his fangs, the brute just chuckled. "He's only been an Alpha for about a year, mind you." He hid the slight anger in his voice well, the cockiness in his amber eyes lying about the emotion he really felt. Why was he reacting so strongly to it? He had brought it on himself. 

He glanced over at the other wolves, spotting a particular pretty fae. He shot her a smile, along with a wink, but as always, his attachment to Miyako prevented him from doing anything more. Sighing softly, Grey turned back to the Alpha.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:06 am

"I understand. I shouldn't be too hard on him, for I was also learning when I became Alpha." Durnal replied, his emerald eyes showing compassion.

The fae just smiled back, but turned to her mate, Ricochet.

"Ah, Layla. Still gorgeous as ever." A male boasted, his amber eyes devious. This male was named Sol. Layla snarled, and within a flash, Layla had him pinned. "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not your property!" She snapped. Sol looked at Grey. "You stole my precious from me." He growled, but did nothing but stalk away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:53 am

Grey snarled at the brute, shaking his head as he stepped forward. No one was his 'precious'. Not after Miyako. "Might I remind you she isn't anybodies 'precious'."He growled in return, clenching his jaw in anger. Slowly, he lowered his head in apology, but it was obvious he wasn't actually sorry.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:16 pm

The brute turned around and snarled stepping towards Grey with a vicious roar. "Leave him alone!" Layla barked, barreling into Sol and ripping at his flanks. Then she countered his attack and threw him across the clearing. This got a lot of brutes attention, drool running down their jaw. Even Durnal was shocked. Layla turned to Grey and gave an apologetic smile, then nuzzled his shoulder softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Grey's head snapped up, a low growl rising from his chest. "I should go." He spun around, dashing off into the woods before anyone could protest. The snow made it difficult to run, but Grey ignored the burning in his chest as he bounded through it. Eventually, he reached a frozen lake, only evident by the abscence of trees where it lay. He padded out onto it, testing the strength of the ice. He heard several small cracks, but shrugged it off as he slowly moved forward.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Layla snarled at Sol and clawed him in the face before racing after Grey, her paws moving easily through the snow. When she reached the lake, Layla gasped. The ice under Grey's figure began to break. "Grey!" She yowled, racing out onto the ice, right when the ice under him broke.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Grey calmly stepped off the breaking ice, looking back as Layla panicked. "I'm no idiot, love." He snapped, nimbly moving away as the section of ice he had been standing on broke away and sunk for a moment.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:12 am

Layla flicked her tail with annoyance and growled, "I never said you were. And quit calling me love." She gritted her teeth, but resisted lashing out at Grey. Durnal had came up behind them with Blaze close behind. "Is everything alright?" Durnal asked. Layla nodded, and nuzzled her father. Then Layla looked over at a creamy brute with blue eyes. "Heilos!" Layla barked, crashing into him for a nuzzle. Heilos had been a close friend when Layla was a pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Grey headed around the edge of the lake, leaving a trail of broken ice behind him. He sighed softly, eventually drifting off into the forest. Snow fell from the trees, usually onto his head, sending shivers up his spine as the cold seeped through his fur. "I wish this bloody winter would end already." Grey muttered, stopping at the base of a random tree. He curled up beneath it, trying his hardest to disappear.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Layla had gone to follow Grey, but once she stepped onto the thin ice, it cracked and into the water Layla fell. She swallowed water when she called for help, her splashes heard a long ways away. Layla had gotten stuck under the ice, and she fell unconscious.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Bump. Sorry I'm impatient
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Grey growled as he heard splashing, and shot to his feet, darting back to the lake and to where Layla was. He broke the ice above her, falling in himself, and yelping in surprise as the cold water soaked him. He sunk his teeth into Layla's scruff, attempting to get her to one of the other wolves.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Durnal grabbed Greys scruff and pulled him up, followed by Layla and set them down. "Are you hurt?" Durnal asked them. Layla shook her head, but stayed pressed against Grey, shivering and teeth chattering. Layla licked Greys ear, "thank you Grey." She said, her voice barely over a whisper. It wasn't often anyone would get a thank you out of Layla, but she truly did feel thankful. "Come to my den. We'll get you warm." A fae about 6 inches shorter than Layla said, her silver eyes glittering. Lilly was the medicine wolf of Durnals pack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Grey narrowed his eyes at the medicine wolf, not wanting help despite the fact that he felt like his tail was about to freeze off. "I'm fi-... thank you. I'd like that a lot." He smiled sadly, shaking violently as the cold water started to freeze in his fur.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Lilly helped them both to her den and gave them a herb to ease the pain of frostbite. Layla laid next to Grey and glanced over at him. "Thank you for saving me." She said under her breath.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Grey didn't reply, just nudged her cheek with his nose and smiled softly at her. The warmth of the den was getting to him, and he was starting to feel sleepy. He closed his eyes, and rested his head on his paws. The brute sighed, and his breathing eventually evened out.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Layla felt the cold wetness of his nose, a soft smile forming on her maw before she laid her head down on Grey's shoulder and soon fell fast asleep. Her dreams soon turned to nightmares of when she had been raped as a pup, causing her to open her eyes and lift her head in shock, looking around the den and panting slowly. Layla sighed and laid her head down on her massive paws, deep blue gaze set on the wall.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Grey was awoken by her panting. He glanced up at her, not taking his head off his paws. "You alright, Layla?" There was no way she was too warm, so Grey knew exactly what woke her up. The same thing that had kept him up since Miyako died. Nightmares. "It was only a dream, Layla."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 am

Layla nodded and shifted her weight a little, gulping a knot that had formed in her throat. She fought back the small tears that threatened to fall, and looked over at Grey. "I know it was only a dream. But it was something that happened when I was a pup, something I never wanted to be reminded of." Layla replied, her eyes meeting his rusty amber. This was something she'd never admit, but, she loved Grey's eyes. Layla felt comfort when around him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Grey wasn't one to comfort wolves, and was certainly not one to go into details about their bad memories. He sighed softly, glancing out of the den and then back to Layla. "It's gone, Layla. It won't ever happen again. I know you'd kick its ass if it ever tried whatever it did again, and plus I'm here, so I promise you're safe. You know I wouldn't let you get hurt." He was surprised at how sentimental and caring that sounded, especially for him; but it was true. After Miyako, Grey swore he wouldn't let Layla or any other wolf he cared about get hurt, not if he could help it.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Layla, for once in her life, felt cared for. She stretched out and nuzzled Grey's neck softly, her beautiful blue eyes looking up to meet his. "Thank you Grey." She whispered, a full smile forming. There were few times you would see Layla actually smile. Layla then sighed. "Let's just say, I was lucky to not get pregnant and escape him.... That brutal forcer." She lightly growled, but still had a small smile.

(I love bringing out Layla's soft side every once in a while.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Grey didn't react to her response. Instead, he closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. "I'm sorry." He muttered. "Is.. is he still alive?" Grey had a particular dislike towards rapists, strong enough that he tended to get very creative with how they died. "Gen... she had an encounter with a forcer once, too. She'd be the one to talk to about it, if it ever bothers you."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Layla's smile disappeared, and she nodded. "I recognized his scent just outside my fathers territory. A large smokey gray brute with a light brown underbelly and pale green eyes." She replied, her eyes darkening. "I think I'll talk to Gen about it when we get back home. The forcer gave his name too. Raikou I think it was."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Grey nodded, trying to remember if he had ever encountered a wolf that fit that description. Nothing. "Im surprised no one has hunted the bastard down yet." He growled, starting to stand and exit the den. The cold erased what was left of his weariness, and he sat down, staring at the ground as he tried to think of something to say. "I think I'll head back tomorrow."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next