Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R) - Page 40 Empty Re: A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:52 am

I licked my mates shoulder and used my paw to bring her closer even though she doesn't get cold I still wanted her close to my chest in wolf form. I laid my head down and looked out into the forest, my ears twitching this way and that way as I listened for danger and let my eyes move around the area and taking in the scents.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 9:51 am

Kestrel

I smiled when he pulled me closer to him with his paw and I snuggled against him. I used my powers to make our bags appear next to us, hoping it wouldn't startle him. ~I love you, Damon.~ I told him, gently licking his cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

*I love you as well. I'm sorry I attacked your sister. I guess my protectiveness got the best of me. I hope you forgive me." I said licking her once more before laying my head back down on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Kestrel

~It's alright. I can understand why you did it. I would have been protective too if someone I didn't know held our daughter.~ I replied, nuzzling his neck to show I forgave him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:36 pm

I turned my head and licked her cheek and laid my head on her lap, hoping she'd stroke my head and give me love. I felt bad for hurting her family. *I really feel bad for hurting your sister* I said sighing as I laid my head more on her lap and nudged her hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Kestrel

"Don't worry. She'll be alright." I replied, gently stroking his head and smiling down at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 pm

I got her on her back and bit her pants and tore them open as I licked her pussy as my tool slipped out. I was getting horny. I gently laid on top of her and pushed my wolf cock inside her and started to thrust hard and deep. I licked her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Kestrel

I was shocked when he got me onto my back but then I felt him tear open my pants and I moaned when he licked my pussy. I moaned even louder when he laid on top of me and pushed his cock into me and started to thrust hard and deep. "Oh, Damon!" I gasped out, closing my eyes in ecstasy and arching my back, feeling him lick my neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 pm

I pushed my cock deep inside her before pulling out to tease her. I started to lick her pussy vigorously as I soon pushed my tongue into her pussy and licked her walls. I liked the taste of her. *Baby do you want to get pregnant again?* I asked since I didn't know if she was already pregnant or not

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Kestrel

I moaned when he pushed deep into me but then I whimpered with disappointment when he pulled out of me. I moaned loudly when he licked my pussy vigorously, soon feeling him push his tongue inside me and lick my walls. "Yes, if it's going to feel this good, then yes." I gasped out, lifting my hips and pushing my pussy closer to his mouth and tongue.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 am

I gently let my large canines graze her pussy lips before pulling away and shifting shape. I got on top of her once more and shoved myself inside her, I had a smile on my face. I nuzzled her neck and nipping her jaw as I gripped her hips gently as I shoved my whole length into her and released inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Kestrel

I groaned in pleasure when he let his canines graze my pussy lips then I watched as he shifted to his human form. I smiled up at him when he got back on top of me and felt him nuzzle my neck and nip my jaw before he gripped my hips. I moaned loudly when he shoved his whole cock inside me and I cried out when he released into me, arching my back firmly and pressing my breasts against his chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:08 pm

I put my hands on her lower back and pressed her to me as I groaned when her pussy clamped down on me. "God baby." I said as I kissed her. I gently pinched her clit with my index and thumb finger

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Kestrel

I arched against him when he pulled me closer to him. Then I cried out in pleasure when I felt him pinch my clit between his index finger and thumb.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:23 pm

I smiled as my eyes turned to a golden brown color. "You like that baby?" I asked pushing myself into her, I pushed until my whole length was inside her. I kissed her soft lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Kestrel

"Yes. I very much do." I replied, moaning when he pushed his whole length inside me. I kissed him back passionately as I felt my walls start to clamp down on his cock, wanting his seed. But I, personally, didn't want it just yet since I wanted this to last. I wanted some time where we could be alone, making passionate love for a long time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 pm

I felt her clamp down on my cock. "God baby. You are so tight around me." I said as my cock became larger, it was filling with seed. I kissed her neck before letting my fangs go into her neck but it was a love bite. I gripped her hips as I started to really pound her. The bed was hitting the wall so hard that the wall broke and the head board broke and I stopped it from hitting her. Soon the legs of the bed broke and the bed hit the floor. I let my fangs retreat from her neck. I was ready to release inside her at any moment

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:53 am

Kestrel

I moaned when I felt his cock become larger inside me, knowing he was getting close to releasing into me. I moaned even louder when he sunk his fangs into my neck and started to really pound into me, so filled with ecstasy and pleasure that I didn't even notice when the bed fell apart. After he pulled back from my neck I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down for a rough, pleasurable kiss, tasting a little of my blood on his lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 am

I kissed her back as I gripped her hips before releasing my seed into her depths. "God baby, your so fucking tight around me." I said grunting and groaning as I pounded a little harder before pulling out of her once I was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 am

Kestrel

I cried out against his lips as I felt him release deep into me, feeling my own climax roar up and send shivers of pleasure throughout my body. "And you feel so fucking good inside me." I gasped out, smiling up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 am

I smiled as I put my face against her neck. "Well, I'm glad I can make you happy." I said kissing her neck. I pulled out of her and flipped us so she was on my chest and stomach. "I like you being on top of me." I said smiling as I ran my finger tips up and down her back

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Kestrel

I smiled then felt him pull out of me and flipped us so I was laying on top of him. I smiled at his comment and replied, "I like being on top of you too." I started wiggling around when he ran his fingertips up and down my back, teasing his cock with my folds that were gradually becoming wet again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 pm

I stopped her by putting my hands on her hips and laughed, "What are you trying to do now? Torture me?" I said with a smile on my lips as I gave her forehead a kiss and wrapped her up in my arms. "But I can forgive you since your my gorgeous mate." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Kestrel

I smiled when I felt his hands still my movements and gave him a mischievous look. "Oh, yes. I'm trying to torture you, but I'm also horny again so I was trying to get you horny too." I replied, starting to wiggle again as I rubbed my folds up and down his long dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:07 pm

I clenched my jaw and looked at her with my amber eyes that were the wolf. "You in heat?" I asked rubbing my cock on her folds, I wanted her nice and wet for me. I grabbed her ass in my hands and nipped her shoulder as I spread her legs as she was still on top of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next