Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching Love (Mature, Junky)

Go down

Catching Love (Mature, Junky) Empty Catching Love (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Adam
I walked through the forest and laid down in the tall grass. My sleek tannish fur blended in as I swished my long thick tail and licked my paw as I flexed my claws. I was one of the last Mountain Lions on this stretch of mountains and the Game Wardens protected me even though I would easily get away and out of sight. I groomed my face and swiped my paw over my face before purring slightly when the sun found me in the grass and I soaked in the heat of it. I was slowly digesting my deer out in the sun before heading back higher in the mountains to my den that I had. I liked it here where I was the only feline for hundreds of miles. I soon got up after a half an hour and climbed the steep mountain sides and laid down in my cave to look out to the deep valley below and where you could barely see civilization. I saw a lot of humans up here hiking and some times fisherman since not much big game came up here.

Back to top Go down

Catching Love (Mature, Junky) Empty Re: Catching Love (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Lorena

Squinting, Lorena used her hand to veil her eyes from the sun as she looked to see how much of the trail she had left to cover, and couldn't help but exhale heavily; she certainly still had a long way to go. I could stop for a break. Just for a little while. she thought, located a large rock, and sat down. She dug through her bag with another heavy breath. After pulling out a water bottle, she took a long, couple of swigs and turned her attention to recovering and hyping herself back up enough to finish the rest of the hike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 pm

I ran across the path she was on and when I saw her I stopped and turned back around to trot in front of her to look at her. I cocked my head to the side and looked at her with my chocolate brown eyes and took in her scent as I flicked my tail back and forth before walking towards her but in a none threatening way and rubbed myself on her leg. I liked humans as long as they didn't want to kill me for a trophy. I did a purr that was similer as a house cats but not exactly like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 am

Lorena'd just slipped her bottle back into her bag when the the sight of a mountain lion entered her vision, all of her muscles stiffening and her breath catching in her throat. Her mind ran nearly as rampant as her pulse in a desperate search for what to do in a situation like this only to draw a blank. Much to her horror, the feline continued its approach, though something in the way it took its strides didn't quite register as threatening. Still, it terrified her all the same when it rubbed itself against her legs. It's... kind of like my cat at home... Lorena took a deep inhale and extended a shaky hand to run it across the feline's skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:00 pm

I rubbed my head against her hand and soon licked her arm before putting my nose between her legs and sniffed to see if she was who I had been smelling that was in heat. It was. My tool came from it's shealth and I used my large paws to get her on the ground on her back, I used my claws to shred her shirt, bra, shorts, and panties before shifting into a human and shoving myself inside her and began to slowly thrust inside her and suckled on her breasts. She'd make a good mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Lorena thrashed against the man before she could even register that the once mountain lion had now become a man, all of her instincts shrilling for her to escape. Balling her hands into fists, she slammed them against his chest, giving her the slightest moment to scurry out from beneath him and dart off into the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 pm

I smiled and shifted forms before running after her and soon finding her. I changed and grabbed her around the waist before pinning her naked form to the ground and thrusting inside her gently and bit where her shoulder and neck connected so she knew who she belonged to. I soon released my seed inside her and I'd know they would find an egg and make her pregnant with my cubs. I kissed her before getting up and putting her over my shoulder before grabbing her things and heading for the mountains where my den was. She'd have the cubs there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Lorena screamed out in a call for help as she was thrown over the man's shoulder, squirming in a futile attempt to be freed from his grasp. "Fucking let go!" she yelled, raked her fingernails into his back, and dug them into his shoulder. Seeing as that hadn't worked, she resorted to biting into his skin the hardest she was able to. The sickeningly sweet, metallic taste of blood swept over her tongue, yet she didn't dare let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 pm

I felt the pain and I let claws dig into her waist, "I can do the exact same thing love." I said letting blood go over her hips and to go down my back. I knew it would hurt her but she needed to learn that just because she could hurt me doesn't mean that I couldn't punish her a little as well. Eventually we got to the den and I let her down but used my magic to keep her from leaving. I dropped her back and walked into the deeper part of the cave and walked into the pool of water to clean my wounds and to heal them. I soon came back and put some healing aggents with my tongue on her waist where I had clawed her a little. "This is your new home." I said as it was very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:55 pm

As his claws pierced the skin of her waist, Lorena flinched, stopped biting, and instead gritted her teeth. The moment he had released her, she hastened as fast as she could manage towards the den's opening, only to run into what felt like a wall. Lifting her hands, she ran them along whatever invisible barrier that had prevented her from escaping, then scoffed. She folded her arms over her chest in effort to cover some of her skin. Hearing the man's voice made her glare at him, and having him touch her wounds made her shudder. "You can't just fucking kidnap people," she hissed and took a few steps back, "What do you want me for? And how... how the hell did you turn from a mountain lion into a man?" It all seemed so surreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:03 pm

I looked at her with my amber eyes, "Before humans there were shifters, both man and beast. I am a shifter. You are my mate, I can feel our soals connect. I want cubs and many of them, to see them running around in both human and puma cubs." I said walking to her and wrapping my strong arms around her and took in her scent. "I have healed your wounds." I said walking away from her and sitting down after getting on just jeans and started a fire to make supper with. I looked at her with some sadness in my eyes but I blinked and it disappeared. "Your clothes are over there and things you'll like from where you live." I said nodding to a corner which had a lot of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:13 pm

"You raped me." Lenora spat out the words as if they were poison in her mouth. Pinning her eyes to the ground, she speed-walked her way over to the clothes, dug through them, and threw on a basic outfit, consisting of a baggy t-shirt, leggings, and socks. It was only then that his words had truly registered. "Wait... shifter?" she thought aloud, turning slowly to face him, "Cubs? You mean I'm gonna...?" Give birth to them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:19 pm

I flinched at her words, I knew I was old fashioned but I didn't do it in what she was discribing. "It depends if you have problems with getting pregnant." I said as I roasted the meat. I stared into the fire and shut my eyes as my lonelness and sadness came back and a tear went down my handsome face but I quickly wiped it away before tearing some pieces off for her and put the plate down since I didn't think she'd take it from my hand. I shifted into my beast form so she couldn't see the sadness that was trying to take over me. I shook out my coat and headed for my sleeping quarters and laid down, I looked at the wall and took a deep breath and let it out as I started to groom myself and ran my damp right front paw over my face and over the puckered, raised, and pin scar that went behind my right ear and down under my jaw on my left side of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Lorena eyed the plate for a moment before hesitantly taking a nibble from one of the meat pieces - it hadn't been half bad, so, she again took a bite. She hadn't quite trusted this man, but she hadn't eaten since she set off on her hiking trip. Looking back on it now, the time when she'd just started walking up that trail seemed so long ago, while in reality it was only an hour or so earlier. She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply. Running a hand through her hair with a sigh, she took a glance over to the shifter, still completely baffled with what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:43 pm

I soon sucked it up and shifted back into human form naked and walked into the room where she was not really minding being naked in front of her but was self consious about my scars so I turned my body a certain way so she didn't see them. I headed for the pool room, I walked into the warm/cool water under the water fall and let the water pelt me. I ran my fingers through my shaggy black wavy hair and my muscles rippled with each movement that I made. I shut my eyes and washed my hair and then started to wash my tanned skin. I ran my finger tips over the large scar on my chest/stomach before letting the waterfall wash away the foam that the soap made. I reached down between my legs and started to wash my cock and balls, I sucked in air as my cock reacted to my touch and it became hard and thick. I wanted to mate again but she'd freak. My amber eyes became golden amber as I became pleasured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:21 pm

Despite how much she'd hate to admit it, Lenora did feel some kind of unexplainable attraction towards him - it was wrong, and taboo, yet strangely alluring. Her gaze trailed after the bare man for longer than she'd intended, then, realizing this, she shook her head and forced her eyes to meeting with the ground, all the while mentally scolding herself for staring. She perked a brow. Intrigued as to where he was going, she sneaked in his direction after the passing of a few heartbeats, and completely and utterly froze at seeing what she found. The man was in the midst of a shower. Her eyes widened, and she stumbled a few steps backwards, then hurried back to the main area of the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:26 pm

I still had my eyes closed but I smiled since I had heard/scented her. I got out with my cock swaying as I walked to where she was. I turned her slowly and gently to face me, "You don't have to run away if you desire me." I said kissing her neck lightly. "You can take what you need from me." I said putting a hand on one of her hips and bringing her closer but giving her the option to pull away if she desired. My erection was pressed to her stomach and you could tell just how horny I was. I took in her scent and shut my eyes in bliss. I wanted her badly but had to go slow as I knew I should court her instead of forcing her. I reached up and cupped her plump breasts and gently squeezed them as I ran a hand under her shirt and ran the pad of my thumb over her nipple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Lenora gave an exhale when his lips pressed to her neck, her hands clenched at her sides in resistance to succumbing to this voodoo attraction. Every cell in her murmured that this was right - what he was doing, what she wanted to do. Biting down onto her lip, she kept her eyes on anywhere but him, and with each passing second, she could feel the desire continue to become less and less deniable. The moment he ran his thumb along her skin, she snapped. She gave a soft, hesitant kiss to his jawline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 pm

I smiled and kissed where I had bitten her and picked her up. I had her legs around my waist and walked to the water. I put her down and slowly stripped her of her clothes and picked her up once more to go into the water before kissing her breasts before letting one nipple go into my mouth and spread her legs slowly so she had the option to stop me if she didn't want me to do that. When she didn't stop me I gently pushed my cock that was so hard and thick into her and let her get used to my size. I lightly growled against her neck and put my hands on her hips so the rocks didn't hurt her skin as I kissed her neck. "Tell me to stop if you don't want this." I said softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Lenora allowed him to move her as he pleased, grasping his shoulders and breathing shallowly when he'd taken her breast in his mouth. Arching against him, she adjusted her hips to be closer to him once he'd entered and whimpered. "Just please," she murmured between pants, "Be slow." She held the back of his neck and guided his lips to meet hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 pm

I smiled as I kissed her. I thrust slow and gentle as I wrapped my powerful arms around her and kept her legs spread wide for me to keep thrusting. I kissed her neck and soon put a hand on the rocks and pushed deeper into her depths and groaned, "Your so tight around me, are you a virgin?" I asked moving her hair that was in her face as I kissed her nose and forehead as flashes of pain flashed in my eyes long enough for her to see before I blinked and it was gone from my gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:11 pm

"Talk," she panted, "Later." She opened her eyes to meet his, and for the slightest on moments, she swore she saw pain shine in his eyes, though it seemed to disappear when he blinked. "W-wait..." Trailing her hand down from the back of his neck to the side of his face, she stroked her thumb against his cheek and searched his eyes again for any other signs of that earlier pain. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:18 pm

I turned my face towards her palm and kissed it as I shut my eyes, "I'm fine." I said thrusting just a little harder but not much, seeing if she was ready to go a little faster and harder but it was fine if she wasn't ready yet. I kissed her neck and lightly ran my teeth over the mark I put on her and felt her shiver so I smiled and pushed all the way inside her and released my seed as I stroked her folds as my muscles bulged and rippled with my movements against her. I kissed her lips so she'd forget about the pain she say in my eyes. I was physcially in pain but some what emotionally in pain but I wouldn't let her see it again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Lenora's eyes lingered on the man a moment longer before she shut them once more, her chest falling with the release of a prolonged breath. A light shiver made it's way down her form as his lips made their way to her neck, and it wasn't long before she, too, reached climax. Gripping his forearms, she attempted to regain her breath, letting her head slump forward, a thin sheen of sweat laying atop her skin. It'd taken her a moment to catch her breath, but when she had, she brought her gaze back up to meet his. "You're gonna have to tell me sometime, y'know," she stated, and raised a challenging brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:45 pm

"I lost my first mate when she gave birth to my first cub. She had another cub inside her when she died. I would have had twins but they all died. It pains me to see another mate with me but I'm happy as well. I'm very lonely." I said kissing her forehead as I pushed my hips back between her gorgeous legs as I put a hand on her hip as I kissed her. "Will there any body looking for you?" I asked curious because I needed to know so I could avoid them and so they couldn't find her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down