Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Me Beautiful (R, Dark**Light)

2 posters

Go down

Call Me Beautiful (R, Dark**Light) Empty Call Me Beautiful (R, Dark**Light)

Post by Death Rules Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:24 am

Lyla

I was walking into the forest in Lake Tahoe hiking and was setting up my camp for the night before it got too dark. I had heard there were werewolves and other were's living in this large forested place. I was looking for some, I was half werewolf half human. I couldn't shift into wolf but had the senses and reflexes for one. The werewolf race was dying out with not that many female werewolves left in the world and they needed to mate even if they do run the risk that their offspring was like me but it was pretty rare for even a half werewolf not to be able to shift but I was an exception to the rule I guess. I thought I'd give back to that side of my heritage and help out if they'd mate with me seeing as I wasn't pure werewolf.

(I was thinking that your werewolf guy was desperate to mate seeing as he wanted pups and he takes her, but I was thinking he doesn't quite realize she was doing it willingly so he kinda was forceful? Is that okay?)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Call Me Beautiful (R, Dark**Light) Empty Re: Call Me Beautiful (R, Dark**Light)

Post by Dark**Light Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Connor   (Wolf Form)

I padded through the forest, my large wolf form casting a shadow behind me as my large paws crunched down on the dead leaves on the forest floor. The forest was silent this early in the morning with the exception of a few tree frogs that chirped, breaking up the sunny tranquility of the morning. As I approached a cabin out in the woods I padded under the front deck and curled up in a small groove that had been formed from many years of sleeping there. I had lived in that cabin ever since I was a little boy. But then, when I turned 15, everything changed. The first time I shifted into a wolf, my mom was standing too close. She'd been wounded and had to go to the hospital in the nearest city. My dad went with her and stayed in the city with her, but my oldest brother stayed to take care of me. Then, once I was old enough, he left and I'd stayed at that Cabin ever since. I often felt more comfortable in my wolf form than my human form so I often slept under the deck instead of sleeping inside. My brother told me when he left that I needed to find someone. A mate. I needed to find someone who would carry on the werewolf gene because we were dying out. But nobody seemed to want anything to do with me when I told them I was a werewolf and showed them my wolf form. It seems the only way I can pass on the genes is to do it by force. Or manage to keep it a secret. But, oddly enough, the first choice sounded much easier. As I drifted to sleep, I thought of my family and how happy they were. I want that for my family.

I woke up as the sun was starting to set. A strange scent of humans drifted my way as a gentle breeze came under the deck. Then I smelled it. Or rather... her. Something about her scent made me want to find her, even if it ran the risk of me being hurt. She was different. I dragged myself out from under the deck and shook the dirt off of my pelt before lifting my nose higher. I found the direction her scent was coming from and then started to lightly run through the forest. She wasn't very far away from my cabin. As her scent grew stronger I slowed down, not wanting to draw any attention to myself. After all, I was in my wolf form (which is abnormally large, even for a werewolf) and I didn't want to be in too much danger. I spotted her setting up her camp and I crouched down, not wanting to scare her. I remained in the bushes, watching her as she set up for the night. As the sun fell below the mountains leaving the forest in darkness, I couldn't help but want to get closer. I picked myself up and carefully crept behind the girl. Then, before I could stop myself, I lunged. I grabbed the back of the girl's jacket and began to drag her back to my cabin. There is where I would figure out what to do next.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:47 pm

I felt myself being dragged backwards and I was too scared to scent who grabbed me as I screamed and grabbed a hand before letting my claws dig into his hand, "Let me go or I swear I'll rip you apart and feed you your insides!" I yelled. I dug my hands deep into the ground hoping to slow myself down or grab tree roots. I let my wolf go to the surface where my eyes glowed brightly with aggression and frustration with not being able to get to my feet. When we got to where ever he was taking me I grabbed onto a railing and held on tight, "Let go now." I said sternly to the man as I tried to think of a way to get away from him. I knew I was in werewolf terms in heat or receptive to get pregnant.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 pm

I snarled as she tried to fight back against me, but I didn't want to pull on her jacket too hard because if it ripped then I wouldn't be able to carry her anywhere. My large paws pushed into the dirt as I dragged the girl to my cabin. She latched on to the railing but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I tugged harder, careful not to rip the jacket, before smashing the railing and dragging her into the house. I dragged her into the cellar before tossing her, as gently as I could, to the other side of the room. My large wolf form hardly fit down the stairway but I was small enough to get her down before dashing back up the stairs. I shifted the second I reached the top of the stairs and then slammed the door shut and locked it. I figured I would probably want to put on some clothes before I go back down to properly meet this girl, even though I didn't really have the intentions of keeping them on for too long. I wanted this to be a "smash and dash" as the normal people would call it. I didn't want to get too attached to this girl. After all, she was just someone I was using to help me pass on the werewolf gene.

I gave the girl some time in the basement by herself, figuring she might need some time to get adjusted to her new living space. Luckily, the basement was fairly well furnished, including a small bedroom that used to be mine while my family still lived here. As I threw on a t-shirt and some jeans I slowly approached the basement door, unlocking it and then quickly moving down the stairs and shutting it. I called out for the girl and then, when I finally saw her, said "Well hello there, gorgeous. I'm going to have some fun with you..." I smirked and then approached her slowly, trying to make this a little easier on her. This was probably going to be more fun for me than it would be for her. "My name is Connor. Would you care to tell me your's?" I asked, gently caressing her jaw and moving my face down toward her neck to plant rough kisses around her collarbone.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:09 pm

I didn't respond to him as I felt him kiss my collarbone. I pushed him away from me a few feet, "Don't touch me and no you won't have fun with me." I said as I moved away from him, "Let me go." I said as I kept my back to the wall so he couldn't get behind me. I clenched my fists as I let my eyes glow bright and growled with aggression before lunging at him to knock him down and ran up the stairs and used as much force as I could to smash through the door, I only managed to get an arm through. I used the knob and ran from there before trying to reach the door to the outside world. I was very fast but was hoping faster than him. I didn't like him at all, he wasn't my type nor did my wolf like him. He was too aggressive for my liking
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down