Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She story of Bandit

Go down

So you want the rest of his life to be told?

She story of Bandit I_vote_lcap100%She story of Bandit I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
She story of Bandit I_vote_lcap0%She story of Bandit I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

She story of Bandit Empty She story of Bandit

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

As I trotted over the rolling hills of Nevada, I heard the sound of thundering hooves and high pitched whinnies. I smiled and galloped over and watched as a herd of mustangs galloped across a glittering field. And at the back was a chocolate colored stallion being chased by another stallion. I smiled and watched the show happily, noticing that the larger stallion was trying to get all of his mares and foals back from this bandit of a stallion. Thats it! I'll call him Bandit, The Mare Thief of the Mountains. Little did I know that he was eyeing my mare, Safira, with intent eyes. I knew he wanted her.

I whistled loudly and all the mustangs stopped dead on, except Bandit. How odd. He galloped over to me and Safira and sniffed her. Of course I couldn't help smiling, because Safira nipped him! I chuckled happily and held out my hand to the stallion. Safira nudged my hand back, and looked at me with a look of '&*#% no. Hes trouble' I smiled and just went ahead and petted Bandit, ignoring her signs of worry.

Bandit looked at me with an excepted look, and I knew we would be good friends. He looked about 2 years old. I looked at his face and saw his blaze going across his face instead of just straight up it. And on his belly were black dots. I dismounted to get a closer look at the dots. They only overed one side of his massive body. I counted the dots "31" I said and looked athe mares and counted "31" I said and smiled "you gain a dot every time you gain a mare don't you?" He nickered and jerked his head back, with bared teeth and shot forward ears, I thought is was the most unusual expression. But guess what? He was smiling. Smiling!

After a meeting with him and getting aquainted, I left Safira with him. A friesian with a mustang. I smiled as he trotted back with his prize. I wonder if i'll ever see them again.....

Back to top Go down