Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty Empty The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty

Post by Glass Prison Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Persephone~
I stood under a cherry tree eating sweet suculent(sp) cherries by the dozen. Blossoms fell down and landed upon my gleaming white coat, piling up like snow. When I had my fill, I exited the petal storm and walked out into te rose garden where bushes of mulitcolored roses grew full and bright. I extended my wings and fluttered them sending the cherry blossoms into the air and then showering back down to the ground. I stood looking out at my home with translucent purple eyes that appeared see through. I swish my silken tail as I bent my head to sniff at a pink rose. Tiny blobs of dew clung to it petals and nosed the water sprinkling the leaves below it. I began walking down the rows, my feathered hooves barely touching the soft grassy ground.

http://www.layoutstar.com/images/allbackgrounds/bgs/upped/1243853220.jpg
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty Empty Re: The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:42 pm

{Raphael, (pronounced Raw-fy-ell)}
Galloping along silently through the shadows I catch the scent of a mare. I come to a stop and blend into the shadows, my eyes the only thing visible. They weren't easily spotted though, most just scanned over them without taking much notice. I watched as her translucent purple eyes watched over what appeared to be her home. Her large, white wings were folded against her slender back. Her silken tail swished as she bent her elegant head down to sniff a pink rose. I watched with curiousity. I had only seen a winged horse from afar. I had never met one, but everyone I had seen was pure white. Unlike me, I came from a shadow horse herd. My father was a shadow horse and my mother a winged white horse. So, I became a winged shadow horse. In the herd, all males were shadow horses and females were white winged horses. I knew there were other shadow horses, but we had such stealth I could never find another, no matter how hard I tried. After much deliberation I stepped into the light, but moved back into the shadow quickly. I needed to stay in the shadows, otherwise I grow tired faster. Instead, I grunted and cleared my throat using my strong, deep voice I said, "What is a winged mare like yourself doing out here alone? Shouldn't you be with your mate?" I was still hidden in the shadows so I was only a voice on the wind to her.

picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/shadow%20horse/animedragon33/Horses/Tsugaru.jpg?o=6 (mane and etc are only like that when he's in the light or angry. otherwise he controls it and hides them well)

Back to top Go down

The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty Empty Re: The Rose Hides Its Truth Behind Its Beauty

Post by Glass Prison Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Persephone~
I lifted my head slightly after hearing something in the trees. A new smell drifted in on the wind, filling my nose and telling me a shadow horse was near. I wasn't sure until I felt something change in the atmosphere and I shivered slightly. The sun seemed to dim and the roses along with everyone flower began to close up. I looked around carefully, my purple eyes scanning over my home. I fluttered my wings loudly showing whoever was hidding how big they were. I stomped my hoof irritated and tossed my head, my 2 foot spiraled horn appearing on my head. A snort and voice from my left had my whipping to the side and glaring at the trees. It's question sopped me dead in my tracks. I answered carefully, "I am not alone. I have my roses and I do not have a mate. Who are you?" I take a daring step forward and try to get a better sense of who was intruding my home.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

{Raphael}
I smiled as the sun hid behind clouds, I could come out for the time being, still not as visible, but free to move about. I didn't though, not until the mare knew I wasn't like most. A horn grew on her head and I sighed, why do they always believe we shadow horses are horrible creatures? "Put the horn away and I'll tell you. Besides, I'm not going to hurt you. And trust me, that won't be enough to fend me off." I felt bad having to be rude, but I was speaking the truth. She was making me aggrivated and I was starting to lose control over my mane and tail, they would soon be glowing orange soon if I didn't calm down. "No mate? A winged mare without a mate. Very interesting. Most do since most stallions fall under the spell of their appearance. And don't try to deny it, they all do." I wasn't actually being rude with her, I was being frank. I laughed, "I'm glad then that you aren't, let's say, friendless?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

I snorted, "Ill put it away when you show yourself shadow horse." I liftedy nose in the air still glaring at the spot I presumed he was hidden. I tossed my head, my white mane fluttering up then trickling down to my whithers like silk streams. I was super easily annoyed today since it was my second day in heat and no stallion to help me out with the laboring task of love. I thrust my head back and extending my wings as I paw the ground, laughing mockingly. My laughter sounded harsh only beacuse of my current mood. Normally it rang out like spring rain. "Yes all stallions do seem to fall forour beauty but it's mainly becuase they are stupid, driven by their only reason for life. Sex." I take a daring step torwards my tresspasser and rolled my eyes. "Friends? I don't have any nor have I ever!" I turned and began walking slowly over to a shrouded bush and nudged it. It lifted slightly then closed again. It wasn't entirely true that i never had any friends. I used to have one as a filly. He was a black unigus who followed me everywhere. He called me his *pixie pony*
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 pm

{Raphael}
I snorted, "You say you haven't had friends, I can tell by the expression in your eyes that you did." I watched her expression when she had said she had no friends and saw the flicker in her eyes, that was how I knew. I still hadn't walked out and thinking back to my years as a colt, I remembered my best and only friend. She was a pegacorn and we had our own world, hidden behind a bush. Unicornatopia. I smiled at the thought and frowned, my expression going hard, my muscles tensing. "Live for sex? Is that how you think I live?!" I couldn't keep control any longer. The sun still behind the clouds, I lunged out from the treeline and stopped in front of the mare. My mane and tail twinkling in the dim light, the flames swaying in a breeze no one could feel. Well, us immortals could feel it since our senses were largely more precise. I stared at the mare, my eyes now burning. They weren't actually burning like my mane and tail, they were burning with anger and frustration that had never been unleashed. Flashes of my father lashing out at unsuspecting, sleeping mares crossed my eyes. I shook my large head, stumbling backwards a few steps to the edge of the treeline. I stared at the mare. "I must go now. Good luck to you and whoever decides to love you and take you out of your misery." I knew she was in misery by the way she was acting. Winged mares were normally very kind at first meeting. I could also smell that she was in heat, but I never took notice. I didn't care. I tried to walk back into the trees but I couldn't force myself to move. I stared at the mare in frustration, something about her draw my to her. I didn't know how anything could draw me to her, so far she seemed to hate me and any other stallion that came by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm

(Omgz! I found two new unicorntopias!)
Persephone~
I snort, "Maybe I have or maybe I haven't." I nudge the bush again growing angry that it wouldn't stand up right and bloom. Aggitated, I kicked it sending it flying to my right and scattering black dirt. "Did I say you? All stallions in general! Don't try and say stallions aren't lust hungry because...because.." I couldn't even finish my accusination without being trampled with vivid reminders of the dark night I was created and the deadly night a shadow stallion came trying to hurt me. I hear him lunge at me and I quickly whip around, gathering my feet beneth me as I lift my head high and raise my horn towards the pink sky. I tucked my wings in tightly as I swung my tail back and forth, ignoring the terrible heat scent I knew he was oblivious to. Or was he? He slides to a stop directly infront of me. I hide the suprise that elates through out me as I take him in. The odd way his fire mane blew in the empty air and the anger burning noticably in his eyes. They flashed and I return his deadly look. "Who are you?" I half hiss half demand of him. I tighten my muscles as I feel my other side trying to wriggle out of my grasp. My upper lips starts to rise threathing to exspose my secret but I quickly keep it down scowling instead. He walks away but I don't unlock my stance or dare to move. "If I had any luck, I'd have love now wouldn't I?" I growl at his back. I don't want him to leave for some strange reason. I feel compelled to him, like I need him near me. "Your not going any where!" I say as I create dark clouds above ushiding the sun, turning it dark. It was dark now, but my white coat continued to gleam. The feathers on my hooves fluttering in the slight breeze I stirred up. My mane of ivory slips across my pinched face blowing in the breeze like my silk tail.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 pm

(ahhh! you'll have to show me!!)
{Raphael}
I turned back, anger and adrenaline rushing through my veins. "Okay, so what if I'm different than the disgusting other shadow horses I care to call my friends? Or even family? You are probably too arrogant to think about that, no? An by the way that you said that sentence you were [i]obviously[i/] implying that that was how I lived." My voice was calm but had a hint of frustration and anger mixed in. I continued to stare at her, partly in confusion partly in frustration. I took a step towed her, "Why do you want me to stay? From how you've been acting you seem to hate me." My mane and tail continued to flicker, but began to fade. I calmed and grabbed control, but I was still touchy. If she angered me again, they would burst into flames once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Persephone~
I glare at him, "If you want me to imply it to ya I will! I never mentioned you being as filfthy as they are. I don't even know you which brings me back to my original question.." I relax my muscles and stand more collected, the breeze still tugging at the silky strands of my mane and long glorious tail. I shook out my wings and closed my blue eyes for a second getting a grip on my Other half. My wings dissolve into the air and my spiraled horn vanishes from sight. "Who are you?" I repeat again, my voice less harsh more honeysuckle now. The secret many horses who became close to winged mares kept to themselves was the bipolarness they had. Many mares were nice upon meeting and throughout the friendship let loose the angry tides of there madness and frustration. Finding a winged mare in heat was a double wammy, causing the other to think less of the beautiful creature. I started looking him over more, my blue eyes flashing up a armor sheild so he could no longer read the expressions they held.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

{Raphael}
I stared at her, my ivy green eyes watching as her wings and horn soon disappeared. "Sorry, my name is Raphael. And who are you?" My voice was like velvet. I looked up at where the sun was supposedly. The winged mare had moved the clouds in front of the sun, allowing me to roam around free for a small time. My eyes flickered back to her. Her eyes were guarded which made me smile, I tried to hide it, but I wasn't sure if she had seen or not. I turned to look at the bush she had flung. "Well, if I become your friend I don't want to make you mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Persephone~
I study him and the sound of his name. "Im Persephone." I say kindly, my voice light and airy. I turn away from him and move to a sage bush that's weeps helplessly. The clouds shift above me and I smirk seeing his smile from the corner of my eye. The sun streams down only upon me, feeding the dying plant. It quickly rose up as the rays danced across it's green leaves and outlined my glowing pearly figure. I elevated my head and turned to him, "If you to be my friend, I shan't be upset thus it is what you possess that angers me." I stare at the dead plant long enough and it dissappears. "Your kind holds a darkness that seems to overpower thy goodness. When your kind comes round, my things tend to die." my face is soft and gentle as I watch my prized roses, pride slithering across my cherubic face.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 pm

{Raphael}
I smiled, "Well said, but you see," I paused, thinking if I should tell her or not, oh well. "You see, I am different than the other shadow horses, I don't cause your things to die. Only other..." I froze and ran towards her, standing just out of the light I said in a hiss, "There's at least one other shadow horse here." My eyes scanned the treeline, I would most likely spot him first since I knew what to look for. I saw two small streams of light flicker and lunged. He knew I had found out and sprung out, getting ready for my attack. I hadn't realized though that he wasn't alone. He had two other shadow horses with him. They came out from two opposite sides. I skidded to a stop, in shock. Both reared up, ones hooves scraping against my ribs, ripping flesh and drawing blood. The other reared up and landed on my back, digging his hooves into my spine. I was knocked down from his force and they reared up again, only this time I slipped out of the way. I watched as their hooves thudded loudly onto the ground. My mane and tail burst into flames and they stumbled back a few steps in awe of my difference. I used that my advantage and lunged at the one on my right, biting his jugular and ripping it from his throat. I watched as he fell to the ground, blooding spurting from his open wound, he was dead for sure. Before I could spin around another shadow horse had appeared and he was much larger than the other 3. He crashed into my side, knocking me down. I tried to get up, but pain was becoming too much. He reared up and came down on my side, breaking ribs. I looked over at Persephone and my vision blurred.

{Excalibur} I walked in to see one of my sons dieing on the ground. I looked at the culpret and lunged, crashing into his side. He fell and I laughed evilly, "Mwuahahhahahah!" I reared up and came down, digging my hooves into his side. I heard the ribs crack and turned to look at the mare as he went unconcious. Brutus and Finnick walked on opposite sides of her, circling her as I walked straight to her. If she was a winged mare, her horn would do nothing against me. My skin was much thicker than any normal shadow horses, she wouldn't leave a scratch. "So miss, why are you with an abomination such as this fellow?" I turned and looked at the unconcious shadow horse. "Tsk tsk." I turned back to her and caught her scent. "Ahh, so you're in heat?" I looked into her eyes, I saw she was miserable, no stallion had come to mate with her. "Well, we can easily change that.." I laughed and yelled, "Brutus! Finnick! Hold her steady...I may be more than she's used to." Brutus and Finnick came up beside her, squeezing her between them so she couldn't move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

(Hey your writing is getting very good!)
Persephone~
I was about to say something about my dying plants but Rapheal planted himself infront of me. I was going to object when a another shadow emerged from the trees followed by others. They didn't seem like Rapheal, they seemed more mean and more deadly. I stepped back horrified, my green eyes slipping over until the pupils were the only color againtst white. With dialted nostrils and labored breathing, a wave of reconization hit me dead on. *Thats him!* I scream in my head. I cry out as Rapheal is attacked by all of them ganging up on him and hurting him. I cringe when he bounces back up and kills the one, leaving a bloody mess. I'm practicaly paralized with horror as Rapheal goes down and out. I back up a few paces when the big horse comes at me. I look him over, my pearly body tight with the tension from my muscles. I begin to gather courage as I say softly, "I just met him.." even though it feels like iv known him forever. I try to hide the sweet scent that swamped the air around us coming from my rear by gluing my tail to my side metamorphicly speaking. He came near me and his henchmen closed me in so he would have perfect aim for my rear. This made my head throb thinking about the nightmares that come every night from when he raped my mother and tried to rape me. I went to lunge forward but their iorn grip on my sides held me in. "Never will you touch me!" I spit, literally spit at him. I hiss angrily as I watch him move around me, my lips parting back. I quickly stop and smirk, a plan in my mind. I allow my wings to appear, their massiveness(sp) causing the horses to fly side ways. I allowed my horn to appear atop my head as I bowed. This where the fun will begin. I arch my body in a beautiful manner, locking his gaze with my green eyes that held a fake lust. I swished my tail again, "Who did you say you are?" my voice was soft, rich, sexy and flat up seductive.

(She is going to trick him so she can kill him k?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:53 pm

(thanks! and, sounds good!)
{Raphael} I opened my eyes to see Persephone bowing to the massive shadow horse. I lifted my head that felt much to heavy for my neck and managed to choke out, "No! Persephone don't fall for his dirty tricks!" The stallion's large head turned my way too fast for me to comprehend in my current state. My vision blurred a little and I dropped my head to the hard ground with a thud. I heard the dark creature's laugh as he walked over to me. I heard him yell for his followers to, 'rid of this abomination'. I cringed and my flames began to slowly die out. I opened my eyes to look at Persephone on last time and saw in her eyes a lust, a fake lust. I smiled slightly and closed my eyes, pretending to be unconcious.

{Excalibur} "Darling mare, that horn of yours will do me no harm." I smiled my most charming smile, the one that gets mares in a trance almost every time. I watched as her magnificent body arched in a beautiful manner. My body began to itch, as I answered her question hiding the fact that I wanted her so badly. "My name is Excalibur, and who are you m'lady?" I heard the strange stallion yell out to her, telling her not to fall for my tricks. I turned with great speed towards him and laughed as he dropped his head to the ground. I walked over to him and bent down to whisper in his ear, "She's mine now." I lifted my head and called for Brutus and Finnick, "Bru! Fin! Get your lazy bums up and rid of this abomination!" A few moments later I heard the moans as they both tried to stand, both falling back down to the ground immediately. My eyes burned with rage, "Fine! I'll rid of him myself." I turned towards the mare, "After I'm finished with... Persephone, my new mate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Persephone~
Allowing my green eyes to trail slowly over to Rapheal, i see how bad of a state he is in and immediately, my heart starts to hurt and divine madness swells deep within my soul. I want to kill Excalibur with everything. Grinning like a sexy fool, I follow the dark stud as he moves to Rapheal and prepares to do away with him since his henchmen obviously cant. Knowing that Rapheal knew what i was up to, i slide gracefully over to Excalibur and lift my soft muzzle to his velvet ears and whisper, "Why dont you let me get rid of him? I wouldnt want you to waste your energy that you could be saving up for me..." I kiss his cheek tenderly and step back, allowing my eyes to lock with his.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 pm

{Raphael}
I wasn't much of a liar so the only way I could help was to pretend I never saw that the lust in Persephone's eyes was fake. I didn't hear completely what she whispered into Excalibur's ear, but I did hear that she asked to 'rid' of me. I opened my eyes to look at her, fear clouding them. I choked out, "Persephone, no. Please." I glared at Excalibur, my flames ragin a little higher one last time before they were to weak to even stay lit. My mane and tail wen back to normal and I closed my eyes, waiting for Persephone.

{Excalibur}
I turned away from the shadow horse, looking at Persephone. She looked so sexy I was having trouble forcing myself not to mount her right then and there. I moved close to her ear and whispered with my most seductive voice into her ear, "Go right ahead my dear." I grinned at the shadow horse, I took a hard step in front of him, dirt flying into his face. I laughed as he cringed. I bent down and snarled into his ear, "Put your fire away and just die, I'd like to take this mare out of her misery. She is in heat you know." I grinned and started to lift my muscular neck back up, but stopped to spit on him. "Too bad for you. Good thing I came otherwise this angelic creature wouldn't have gotten any action today!" I laughed again and turned to Persephone, "Please rid of him fast. I'm getting... anxious for you." I looked up at the sky, "I'll be in the trees, the sun is starting to come out." I walked over to the trees and turned back to Persephone, "I'll be just behind this oak tree up here." I walked about 20 feet and stepped behind it, waiting.

(hey, I had this sudden idea that Excalibur gets Persephone prego and then she tries to kill him but he gets away. so Persephone and Raphael decide they want to kill the foal and have they're own. they have a filly and Excalibur comes back for revenge yada yada yada! lemme know if that's okay or if you had something else in mind!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 pm

(Sounds good!)

Persephone~
I shiver as Excalibur's breath lingers against my skin after he teasingly whsipers in my ear. Nodding my graceful head, i watch as he downgrades Rapheal and i cant help him. About to stop him, he is finished and walks away. Waiting until he was gone, i look up to the sunrise and can help but smile as the sun's rays were just starting to tickle the dark sky. Soon, he warm beauty would light up my darling rose garden and bring me more strenght to take on the evil that had planted itself here. Shaking my head, i lgare down at the shadow horse at my hooves. "Well now, you get to deal with me.." i coo in his ear as i draw back and allow my horn to appear on my forhead. Grinning evily for good measure, i take aim and plunge the dagger into his shoulder. The cool yet soothing sensation that flowed from ivory staff into his bloodstream would sedate him for a few hours. Enough for him togather up his strength again. I laughed darkly, "Fool! Thinking i would go easy with you!" i kneel down and touch my horn to his stomach and he quickly vanished. I knew where he was. He laid sleeping not far beyond the western hald of the garden, hidden by thick trees. Spitting where he was one laying, i turn to where Excalibur was and smiled darkly, trotting over to his tree. "All done Darling.." i coo seductivly to him. Swishing my tail, i allowed my intoxication heat scent to drift up to his velvet nose and i watched how he wriggled in with exciement. I was sure i could take of him to...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:12 am

{Raphael}
I played along and choked out, "No... Don't-" I was cut off by her horn suddenly injecting some kind of sleep intoxication into my bloodstream. I began to feel woozy almost instantly and suddenly felt myself reappear somewhere else. I opened an eye and saw I was hidden in a cloud of thick trees. I managed a smile and then remembered Excalibur. Just as my smile turned into a frown and my eyes filled with fear, I went unconcious from her drug.

{Excailbur}
I smiled, "Lovely dear. Now bring your beautiful self over here." As she trotted to my tree, the wonderful aroma of her heat filled my nostrils. I inhaled deeply, loving the tingling all over my body the scent brought. I opened my eyes and stepped toward her, "Wanna play a game love?" I wriggled with excitement, this was my favorite part. "It'll be fun Persephone. I promise." I smile evilly and whisper, "Come find me." I disappear into the shadows and reappear behind her silently. I was still in the shadows, only my eyes visible. I watch her tail flick back and forth teasingly. I couldn't take it anymore. I lunged out and leaped onto her back. I mounted her, but had to force myself in for I was much larger than her in many ways. I used my sharp hooves to dig into her sides and hold on. I knew she was going to start thrashing around, they always did. I began to thrust, soft at first. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I win." I leaned back and laughed evilly. I started thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster. I leaned forward again to whisper into her ear. "You see Persephone. I fit perfectly with you. We were meant to be." My voice was calm and normal, my breath steady and even. I wasn't even breaking a sweat. This was me going easy on her. "If you don't mind I'm gonna make this more enjoyable for me." I dug my hooves deeper into her sides and thrusted her hard enough to draw blood. "Don't be offended though, just the thought of being inside you is already way past enjoyable." I laughed menacingly and continued until I figured her legs were weak. I pulled myself out of her, sliding out with ease. I kicked her side, trying to knock her over so she couldn't run. I laughed once again and said, "Man I'd sure do that again any day!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 am

(Woo! Someone likes power play Razz JK!!)

Persephone~
With a deadly gaze, i started for him gracefully. Once i reached his side, i nuzzled his shoulder and smiled. "A game darling?" I question and glance around me when he disappeared. I got the feeling someone was behind me and as i was about to turn around, Excalibur was on my backside. I tried to rear, throw him off or buck him off, but he was way to strong. His legs gripped my sides tightly and held me in place. All i could do was cry out in anger and pain. "You bastard!" I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut tight as the pain from his entrance rocketed through my insides. He began to pound my body furiously and i was weak, i could do nothing but cry and shout profanities at him. I reached my skull around, ears pinned, and nipped his cornet. I dug my teeth deep into his skin but i had to pull back and let loose an unexpected groan of pleasure. That quickly turned back into pain until he slowly pulled out from me and removed his heavy weight. My legs were like jello as i tumbled to the ground and he delivered a painful blow to my gut. "I hope you die..." i growled weakly, and lay my head on the grass with blood from my rear and sides staining my white coat.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 pm

(pahahahaha well forcing a mare is kinda hard not to have a little powerplay Smile and at the end I said, 'trying to knock her over' and '...until I figured her legs were weak. Very Happy she couldv'e been different! hahahaha)
{Raphael}
I woke up in a dark place I figured was a cave. I looked to my left and saw Persephone, glowing and looking ravishing. I looked to my right and saw Excalibur, an evil look in his eye. I tried to run and scream our for Persephone to run, but she had turned away, exposing her rear. I turned in the direction of Excailbur but he had disappeared. I snapped my head back to look at Persephone and watched in complete fear as he forced her. I couldn't close my eyes. It was if they were unable to ever close again. He finished and walked away, unfazed. After he had gone I tried to call out to Persephone, my voice only a whisper. Her graceful head turned and our eyes locked. A tear escaped my eye and I watched as Persephone's glow started to fade away. She grew thinner and thinner, weaker and weaker. I tried to scream out for her, but it got caught in my throat. I was paralyzed; unable to move any part of me now. I couldn't blink, couldn't speak, couldn't flick my tail or mane. I watched Persephone as she disintegrated, the small particles of dust she turned into blew away in an invisible breeze. In her place a small filly stood. She looked exactly like Persephone. I watched as she aged to Persephone's age and then Excailbur reappeared. I tried to scream, but since I was paralyzed I couldn't. I watched once more as he forced her. He finished and her glow grew brighter, unlike Persephone. It grew so bright it was blinding, but somehow I could still see clearly. Before I could even think of what could happen next, she blew into a cloud of particles as small as dust. The same breeze blew through again, leaving no remnants of her. In her place stood a colt. He grew bigger, but stayed the same age. His eyes started as black, lifeless holes but now they were lit ablaze with burning flames. His tail and mane were as well, and I watched as smoke emanated from his nostrils as he snorted at me. I heard the sound and felt the thudding of his thunderous hooves as he galloped at me faster than any horse could imagine. Just as he was about to crash into me he stopped and towered above me. I had feeling in my head again and tried to pull it away from him. The expression on my face and in my eyes fear and bewilderment. His enormous, hooves that could slice bone with ease, were nearly touching my jugular. He reared up and pointed his hooves straight down, one aimed for my jugular and the other for my left eye. Just as he landed on me I felt the horrible pain but opened my eyes to see the trees surrounding me. One thing came to mind. "Persephone," I tried to stand, surprised by the strength that I had gained back while I was unconcious. I shook away the dream, for now at least, and burst out the trees in a full out gallop. I remembered seeing Excalibur move behind an oak tree. I looked around quickly for where the oak tree were and spotted them. I started galloping faster in that direction the remembered a critical memory. Excalibur went behind the tree because of... "The sun," I thought aloud. I suddenly felt the sun on my back and forced myself to gallop faster. My mane and tail blazed brighter and more intense than ever before. I burst into the trees and instantly felt the shadows treating my with tender care. I scanned the trees for Persephone and saw Excalibur with his back to me. A ferocious rage grew within and exploded from me. I lunged toward Excalibur and aimed for his jugular.

{Excalibur}
I watched as she fell and laughed. "But you see Persephone, it is very hard to kill me. Very few have gotten close." I walked over to her and stood above her. I was like a 5-story building compared to a small human being; I towered above her. I looked over at her stained pink, white coat near her rear. A rumble of laughter erupted from my behind my dagger-like teeth. All my attention was focused on Persephone, when I realized something. I grinned menacingly and said with a soothing voice, "Don't be sad my love." I leaned my head down to hers and continued, "You're going to have my baby."

{The fight!}
Raphael heard the end of what Excalibur said. His rage boiled over and he reached Excalibur. Unfortunately, Excalibur had walked farther away so his jugular was no longer within Raphael's reach. He stopped silently not 5 feet from Excalibur and Persephone. He stepped a fee feet back into the shadows and moved swiftly and silently over to where he was facing Excalibur. Raphael stood behind Persephone, in the shadows hiding of course. Raphael wasn't sure if Persephone had seen him but it wasn't like she was going to tell Excalibur. Raphael glared with such intensity at Excalibur his eyes felt as if they were on fire like the colt in his dream. The dream triggered his sudden yearning for Excalibur's head apart from his body. From deep within Raphael's throat a vicious growl escaped. Excalibur's head flicked up to search for the creaturethe growl had come from. He saw Raphael's eyes and stumbled backwards in surprise, "You're supposed to be dead..." Excalibur's expression quickly changed to an evil excitement, "Oh well. I guess that means I can get the girl and kill an enemy." Raphael leaped out and charged Excalibur. Excalibur dodged Raphael with ease. "Your rage is clouding your mind. Clear your rage and then fight the darkest creature that lurks before you." Raphael skidded to a stop and turned to face Excalibur and listened to the voice in his head. It had been his father's; his mentor. Raphael cleared his head and then galloped at Excalibur. Things seemed to be in slow motion, for Raphael at least. Excalibur began to move to the left to dodge Raphael's ram. Raphael moved left and crashed into Excalibur causing him to stumble backwards. Excalibur growled in anger and frustration. He went to bite Raphael but Raphael had a strange feeling that he knew that was going to happen so he dodged Excalibur's dagger teeth and bit into his neck. He missed the jugular but the bite was deep enough that Excalibur was going to need at least a month to heal. Excalibur shrieked out in agony and whipped his body away from Raphael. Excalibur turned back to glare at Raphael one last time and then grinned while he disappeared into the shadows.

{Raphael (continued!)}
I looked over at Persephone and trotted over to her side. I laid down beside her to offer my heat and nuzzled her shoulder. "I know this is a stupid question but everyone always asks after someone is badly injured: are you okay?" I smiled kindly to her. I thought back to her beautiful meadow. "Do you need me to help you back to your meadow and roses?" The concern in my voice was thick but was slightly masked by the comfort it offered. I moved close to her again and laid my large head softly over her neck. "Please tell me what I can do to help you Persephone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 pm

(Holy fricken cow!)

Persephone~
I lay in a crumpled heap on the grass that was beginning to die. So much pain raced through my battered body, i could hardly maintain conciousness. My head was spinning and my vision was becoming so blurry i had no idea what was going to happen. I pulled my legs in to me and tried to focus on the black mass of Excalibur before me. He loomed over my frame like a ebony tower, blocking out the sun. I squinted up at him. His laughter was loud, hurting my fragile ears. "Someone will kill you..." I whisper half-heartedly. I drop my head again and groan, the pain now teasing my temples and shooting through my crumpled wings. Something sparked when the stud brought up foals, "Ill kill this child if i must.." i said through clenched teeth.

Suddenly, another black horse raced from the trees with flames nearly engulphing him. Raphael? I think to myself but i couldnt tell because my mind was so fuzzy. I tried to lift myself and move so i could watch the fight displayed before me. My head was like fifty pounds as i moved it and my body was pure dead weight. As i tried to focused, i watched in horror as the two rammed and rushed each other with teeth bared. I heard Excalibur's scream and smiled faintly. "Good." He then disappeared into the shadows again, i knew he wouldnt be gone for long though.

Raphael was at my side, resting on his knees to aid me. His voice was thick and faint, like he was far away from me. "Do i look okay?" I snapped, but it wasnt because i was mad or anything. Nothing was just right, it was a mess and my head wouldnt cooperate. I felt him touching me and giving me his warmth while he spoke, his voice full of compassion. "I want my roses.." i breathed finally, the thought of my babies surrounding me right now was really the only thing tying me to this Earth, besides the shadow horse beside me.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:53 am

(dude I know! it's crazy!)
{Raphael}
I nodded, "I know, I'm sorry stupid question." Persephone acted as if she was miles away from me, but I was right beside her and didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. I stood up and listened to her as she spoke faintly. My flames flickered slowly now, too much pain and sadness was around. They only blazed full force shen I was angry or extremely happy for something. But even then they looked like two different flames. I kneeled down to offer my help to get her on her feet. If need be I would put her on my back and carry her. My golden brown eyes watched her poor, crippled body that lied on the ground. I leaned my head down to her face and caressed her cheek with mine. As I whispered, "He's gone. We have no need to worry of him any longer." Through clenched teeth I added, "And if he comes back. He won't leave alive." My eyes flicked up to watch the shadows and ensure that he really was gone. I looked over to where I had been fighting him and saw small drops of his blood. Suddenly the realization hit me: Excalibur's rock hard skin is soft around his neck. I knew where to kill him. I smiled and nuzzled Persephone's cheek. "Now let's get you to those roses." I moved toward her stomach so that, if she wanted, I could use my head as leverage to help lift her to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Persephone~
I groaned and moaned in pain as i shifted my dead weight to try and get to my hooves. I managed to lift my head with his support and hold up long enough to pull my front legs out from under me. Shook while i pushed, but i had my top half off the ground. With another agonizing moan of displeasure, i get my back half up and i wobble weakly. "This is crazy..." I murmur into his Raphael's side. I had my head pressed against the base of his neck to breath. As i inhaled, i took in his manly smell and allowed my lips to smile. "Lets get going, this place makes me uneasy..." I whisper as i start to walk. It was very hard to do so, but i used all the energy i had and i tried pulling some from the little flowers at me feet.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

{Raphael}
It hurt to hear her groan and moan from the pain as she struggled to stand. I allowed her to lean against me and watched as she go her front legs out from under her. "There you go. Half way there. Stay strong," I encouraged. As she stood up completely I watched with great concern as she wobbled. I half-heartedly chuckled and turned serious again. I wasn't sure why, but something about Persephone made me feel protective over her. I felt her smile and tried to ignore it, but ended up smiling myself. I nodded in agreement, "Alright. To the roses we go." I match her uneasy steps and feel the small energy inside her that she 'borrowed' from the flowers beneath our hooves. With her leaning against me, we got closer and closer to the edge of the woods. Closer and closer to her roses. I filled the silence with a simple statement to try to help her feel better, "We'll be there soon so your thorny thing can heal you." My eyes moved down to hers. I winked and added a chuckle for good measure. I smiled, hoping that lightened the mood at least a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Persephone~
I kept my eyes concentrated ahead of us, always watching my rose filled home gradually come into view. I could make out the faint scents of the different of flowers that bloomed there, waiting for my return. Our steps were slow but we were progressing. I kept half my weight pressed to him and the other was worked by me and the borrowed energy i was using. Raphael was trying to keep the mood light with little jokes and promises that we would be there soon. I smiled again, more radiant than before and nodded my head slightly. "Thorns?" i chuckle half-heartedly and continue hobbling along.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next