Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ] Empty Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ]

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Sophie

I chuckle lightly when Toby is dared to dingdongditch a nearby house. The group hid behind some equipment, then we all ran when the person answered the door. We stopped, and breathless laughter arose from the teenagers. toby glared at Sarah, the one who had dared him to do it. I laughed and leaned back against my arms, casually looking behind me. I stopped. We were sitting in front of the creepy old house we had all grew up by. I look back at everyone, and nonchalantly wait for Toby to dare someone. "Alright, Sophie" Toby smirked. I casually raised and eyebrow, trying not to seem creeped out. "You and [ your charries name lol ] are going to pay a visit, to that house" He said. It got really quiet for a moment, and then I stood up. "Alright" I say whilst fixing my shirt and looking down at [your charrie]. "Let's go then" I say. Toby had always been a jerk, and I guess this was no exception.
[Is that, okay? I was going to write more but my stupid computer froze X.x ]

http://images.zap2it.com/images/celeb-181941/alexis-bledel-0.jpg

[ She looks funny cuz she isn't looking at the camera lolz ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ] Empty Re: Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ]

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 pm

[ gah!! I can’t find a picture, so I’ll continue to look and then post one once I do. ]

Bryan stared at Toby and laughed. He’d shot Sarah a look when he did the dingdong-ditch. Seriously? Bryan would’ve done more than a dingdong-ditch for Sarah, and he wouldn’t complain about whatever it was. Bryan stared as Toby dared both him and Sophie (sweet little thing, she was) to go into the haunted house. Bryan stared over at the house and got up from his crouching position. Sophie was moving slowly, so, being the tease he was, Bryan hauled Sophie up and over his shoulder. “All right, let’s go!” Bryan didn’t put Sophie down until they reached the door of the house, which opened slowly, creaking inwards. “Damn it,” Bryan swore under his breath before trailing his fingers along the oddly-colored maroon door, his fingers coming up with a boatload of dust. “’ey Toby, how long are we goin’ be in there?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 pm

[ kk ]

Sophie~

I squeal when he picks me up and puts me on his shoulder. I push my hands against his broad shoulder and turn so when he let me go I could see the door. A shiver rakes up my spine when the door opens and a chilling breeze lifts a stray hair from my messy ponytail. I listened for Toby's response, alreqady starting to get a little freaked out. Toby's words were no relief. "You'll stay in there 'til we say you can come out!" He chuckles afterward. I roll my eyes, and turn around, shooting the laughing goup a glare. My best friend immediately stopped, but the others continued. I sigh and turn around. Deciding it was best to just get it over with, I push the door open hard. A loud creak was greeted with a puff of dust. I cough, and wave my hand to get the dust out of my face. I was glad, at least, that I was going in with Bryan and not anyone else. Bryan wasn't much of a jerk, and he was, well, a guy, and not a wimpy girl. I look over at him, then back inside the dark house.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 pm

[ got it! Though he’s not usually smiling…. ~ http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18100000/Emo-Dude-emo-18101264-400-533.jpg ]

Bryan rolled his eyes at Sophie’s squeal. He didn’t mind her loud noise. He was used to it, seeing as he had a 6-year-old sister named Lauren. Not a lot of people actually knew about Lauren, so he didn’t bother to bring up the comment ‘you squeal like my sister.’ Nope, instead he remained quiet. Bryan walked into the house and looked around, coughing and flicking a spider off of Sophie’s head and holding it up by one of its legs in front of her face. Nah, Bryan would never actually be mean to her, and when Sophie wanted him to stop, he would, but being a huge tease was simply his forte. Tossing the spider off to the side, Bryan looked around at the dustiness. “This place needs a makeover.” Bryan shrugged and moved forward, staring at the broken chandelier on the ceiling that looked like it was going to fall any moment, and Bryan stopped momentarily as the door, on its own accord, creaked shut. “Okay, not cool.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Sophie

I shoot Bryan a look when he hold the spider in my face. I walk forward when he does, but stop immediately when the door closes. "Please tell me that was the wind.." I say, turning around slowly and brushing my banges out of my ice blue eyes. The place was just as I had imagined. Dark windows, broken chairs, and ripped up curtains. I cross my arms firmly and creep up around a corner, peeking in at the living room. It was half office, but the only thing that gave me that idea was the old desk and shattered computer. "What happened in hear?" I asked, more to myself though.
[ sss ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Bryan shook his head, “There’s no draft, Soph,” Bryan commented quietly, coming up with another excuse off the top of his head, “Toby probably came up and closed it.” Bryan nodded, trying to force himself to believe his own lie. Bryan shrugged halfheartedly as he racked his brain for the memories of stories he’d heard about this house before… The most commonly spread rumor was the one about the young couple. And with the looks of this place it seemed as if that story was the truest. “There’s a rumor that a young couple lived in here for a while, and later on in the relationship the man killed his fiancé. It sure as hell looks like that’s what happened, but you never know. Could just be kids trying to set the ‘mood,’ if you know what I mean.” There was a loud creak from the upstairs floor from a room far above them, to the left, and Bryan started, then shoved his hands in his pockets.

“Toby isn’t going to let us out of here anytime soon, is he,” Bryan said. He wasn’t scared—not yet, at least—but merely angry at Toby for making them do this. It was creepy in here, and he didn’t want to stay in here for too long. Knowing Toby, they might be having a slumber party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Sophie

I look up at the cieling where the noise came from, and swallowed hard. I noticed Bryan had jumped, and that gave me a small bit of relief. At least I wasn't the only one who was slightly freaked out. "Come on" I say, and against my better judgement, I clamber up the old stairs. His explanation for the houses condition made sense, but I didn't like that it was slightly ironic. Not that we were a couple, but we were in here together...

I stopped at the middle of the staircase, where the stairs hada platform and then continued up, reversing on itself. I stop, and wait for Bryan so we could finish the climb together. I didn't want to seem wimpy, but this place was... well... Scary.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Bryan nodded and jogged up the stairs behind her until she stopped and waited for him to catch up. He stopped on the stair with her, looking around with obvious interest. “This place…is creepy,” Bryan commented, then, as all reckless male teens would say, he said, “Let’s go.” Bryan continued up the stairs going two at a time until he reached the top, then frowned as there were two long corridors on either side of him. “Which way do you want to go, m’lady?” Bryan asked, bowing in mock chivalry.

[ GAH! epic fail D; ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Sophie

I follow him up the stairs, then roll my eyes at his small bow. "Next thing y'know you'll be saying 'Ladies First'" I return the teasing and look down either hallway. A small thumping noise came from the left one. I dip my small brows slightly in curiousity, then look back at Bryan. "Wanna go check it out?" I asked, not playing around anymore. My heartbeat seemed to match the thumping, and I thought I might be imagining it at first. Then, though, the sound stopped. I lean against the railing, already tired of Toby and all his tricks, when the thumping came back, this time louder. I stopped leaning and glanced down the left corridor again, interest spiking as the sound grew louder.

[ Lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Bryan listened to the thumping himself with a very keen interest, and he shrugged, “Sounds good to me.” Bryan moved down the hallway a few paces before the thumping stopped. “Hmm?” he muttered to himself, looking down the hallway. All he could see was the eerie light-green-bordering-white- glow coming from the rooms at the hallway. It was like octagon-shaped dead-end with rooms at each corner. And each one looked empty. The thumping noise came again, this time louder. “Yup. Me too. Maybe there’s something in there. A raccoon? Nope, bigger. Let’s go find out.” Bryan took Sophie’s wrist and led her down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Sophie

I stumble after him when he grabs my wrist and pulls me forward with him. I pull out of his grasp and look inside one of the rooms. An eerie glow blocked my view from the room, and I attempted to shield my eyes with my hand. The attempt was a failure, and I sighed, turning around to see if Bryan saw anything. A strange feeling, like something was behind, washed over me and goosebumps rose on my skin. I whirl around, but see nothing. "Damn Toby" I mutter under my breath, wishing we could like this freaky place. I got a weird idea then, as I was trying the light switch of the room I had just been in. What if, even if Toby told us we could, we weren't able to leave this place? I pushed the eerie thought from my mind abruptly, and try the door handle to the closet. The thumping noise rose in intensity, and I jumped back. It was as if the rattling of the handle made, whatever it was, angry. "Bryan" I said quietly, and watched as the handle started to turn and rattle on its own. I didn't know whether to try to open it again, or run back downstairs, screaming like a little girl who thought she saw a monster in her closet.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Bryan stared at the door handle a moment before shuddering. This house wasn’t scary, it was downright creepy. And, as you should know, scary and creepy are two totally different things. At least, to Bryan they were. He had just stepped into another room with a beautiful cream-colored wedding dress on a bed (odd, isn’t it? Time hadn’t ravaged it, or so it seemed…) when Sophie called to him. He stepped back outside the bedroom and, for a split second, though he felt a cool touch on his shoulder. “Soph, what is it?” When he saw the door handle, he admitted, his heart skipped a beat. Now it was getting scary. Grabbing Sophie’s hand, Bryan led her to the stairway, walking backwards and keeping an eye on the door. “I don’t give a damn about this dare anymore Sophie. We have to get out of here.”

[ I was thinking the door wouldn’t open when they tried it? ]

Last edited by Shiori on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

[ Okay =( I might not be on much tomorrow though. Ttyl =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Sophie

I grip his hand with both of mine as we rushed down the stairs. I nod to his words, and let go of his hand when we reached the bottom floor. I jog to the front door, and rattle the handle. "Are you serious?!" I say, nearly screaming the words. I rest my forehead against the old wood, and listen to my surroundings just in case. The wood of the door was old, and smelled like one of those historical buildings. The ones that had so much time on their foundations that it seemed they would fall at anytime. "What are we going to do now?" I said, turning around and leaning against the door heavily. My heart hadn't slowed a beat since we ran down the stairs, and it felt like my chest was on fire. Was the house like, a 100 degrees or what? I glance into the kitchen, and finding that it looked safe, I sat down in the sturdiest dining chair I could find. I watch Bryan, waiting for a response. I couldn't hear anything but occasional creaking and popping of the house settling, but that enough made me jump every so often...

[ Yea me too ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:16 am

Bryan frowned and stared at her as she rushed down the stairs with his hand in hers, making him stumble down the last few steps and nearly run into her and the door. He couldn’t help but think how awkward that would’ve been. Shaking his head, he watched her move to the kitchen and take a seat on a chair. He remained standing, arms crossed over his chest and his chin pressed above his collarbone. Bryan frowned and commented, “I’m sure it’s not that bad—this house. I’m sure Toby just wants us to overreact about it. Even if we are spending the night, I know it’d be fine. We can always break a window. Ah wait, the winds are already broken. We can climb out if we want to.” Bryan shrugged casually and moved around the kitchen, looking for a candle or something to light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 am

Sophie

"Right.." i said, though it was quiet because I wasn't quite sure about that. I mean, physics says and all, but physics doesn't say with it comes to the damn paranormal. I stand up because it felt wrong to sit in the chair, as if it was owned, and I lean against the island counter. If this house wasn't so broken down, it would be beautiful. It's a shame that it had to be sent into ruins. Actually, no, I wish they'd just tear the dang thing down. It had no right to be in this neighborhood looking like something off of Dracula. A cold feeling tickled up my spine, and I tried to look nonchalant as I looked behind me. There was nothing. Thank goodness. I cross my arms like he had, and try to ignore the feeling that continued against my back, and had now moved up my shoulder.

I told you already....You'll marry me, and you'll like it.... No more hanging out with that freak of nature... [ lol, reminded me of the werewolf post =) ]

I jump as the whispered voice, slightly low, like a man's, reached my ears and tickled the exposed skin of my neck. I didn't try to seem normal this time, and instead whirled quickly around. The figure of a man shook and then dissapeared into the air. I back away from the area quickly, and pin my back against a fridge so it wasn't out in the open. The shaking returned, and I bowed my head to look at my knees and not anywhere else. A shivering hand brushed my dark brown/ auburn bangs from my eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 am

“Aha!” Bryan exclaimed, pleased with himself. He held up a lantern that hadn’t been completely broken, and the wick was still big enough to last them a long while. Bryan rummaged around until he found some matches, and he was skeptical that they would even work, but he grinned from ear to ear when it worked. He lit the lantern’s candle, and in the flame, he saw the face of a beautiful woman with curly blonde locks and striking green eyes. Just against the skin of her neck he saw the cream-colored wedding dress. Bryan almost dropped the lantern, and turned around to see Sophie pinned against the fridge. Bryan couldn’t see anything, but her bangs were moving out of her eyes as if somebody had moved them.

“Umm, Soph?” Bryan stared at her. She looked terrified. Frowning, Bryan moved closer and, from the side, grabbed her arm gently and pulled her over to him, holding the lantern up. “What were you staring at? There’s nothing there, see?” Bryan waved his arm in the spot Sophie had just been staring at. He’d never admit it, but the moment he brushed across it, it felt as if something had gripped his wrist in an ice-cold clutch. Bryan shook his wrist and moved it back to his side, holding the lantern closer to them. “I think we should find a safer place to stay in the house,” Bryan murmured quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Sophie

I didn't hesitate, and moved closer to Bryan when he pulled me. "T-there was.. I-I don't know" I stammered. It was true though, I really didn't know what I saw. My lip felt raw, and I only then realized that i had been chewing it nervously. I focused on stopping, and instead grabbed Bryan's hand. "Where?" I asked him, looking back to where the figure had been and shivering. A nauxious[sp?] feeling gripped my stomach, and I felt like I was going to puke. I didn't though, and took a deep, shaky breath.

[ Lol, that sucked..... I gtg sorry, I might be on later though.. ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm

[ okeedokes, I’ll talk to you later ~ ]

Bryan shrugged and looked around. The thumping noise from upstairs started up again and the candle went out. “Shit,” Bryan murmured under his breath and instinctively pulled Sophie closer to him. He felt awkward. He was treating her like his little sister, and he suddenly let go, face flushing momentarily. Through another room, there was a small, enclosed area with circular walls. “Follow me.” He took her hand (yet again) and put the lantern down. If it kept going out, there was no point in taking it with him. He led her into the small area and closed the door behind them, frowning when he heard a click, but realized it locked from the inside. Good, they were safe. If only for now. Bryan let go of her hand and began looking for weapons or anything he could use to break down the door in the front so they could get the hell out of this freak-house. The face of the woman in the cream-colored wedding dress seemed uncannily intriguing to him, and he had to do everything in his power to push the thoughts from his mind and focus on getting out of this house. He felt a cool touch running down his jaw-line, that felt much like soft fingertips, but when he looked up, nothing was there. Sighing thickly, Bryan went back to working. “Watch the door, would you Sophie? I don’t trust this place.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Sophie

Surprised by him pulling me closer when it went dark, I sort of leaned against him awkwardly rather than held him too. He let go, and I assumed he caught himself holding me like that. I held back a chuckle, but then I didn't have to when the thumping noise came again. Bryan walked off, grabbing my hand. I followed him, and didn't pull my hand away as I did so. He was looking for something.. but I didn't know what. He then tells me to watch the door. I lean up against it, but then when he walks away I feel slightly scared. "Where are you going?" I called after him, just before he went far enough to disappear in the dark building. My cheeks got hot, and I was thankful it was hard to see in here..

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Bryan looked back at her when he asked him where he was going. He shrugged halfheartedly, frowning when he felt like somebody was standing right beside him, their tender hand laid gracefully upon his shoulder. “I’m going to go find something to bash the door with,” Bryan smiled awkwardly at her, though his voice held a steady determination. “It’s going to be all right, just stay put.” Bryan moved farther away from her, glad that when he moved the feeling of somebody watching him went away. “If you need me, holler!” Bryan called over his shoulder as he sifted through rubble, cursing under his breath when he cut his palm pretty badly on a splintered piece of wood. Shaking off the blood, he continued looking, talking to himself just to help him keep his nerve, “Hmm…what would be big enough to knock the door down? Or heavy enough, for that matter… Maybe an iron rod? Or a chair? No, the chairs are probably too old and flimsy…” Bryan grimaced as he looked at his palm, smearing the blood on his black jeans. “I wish they had band-aids at the time this house was built. I’m going to have to find some fabric or something…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Sophie

I nod when he tells me what he is doing then walks away. I look around cautiously. I could hear him rummagin around in the background, then heard him talking about needing a band-aid or something. "Here" I said, and stripped of my shirt. Ihad an undershirt under it, so it's not like I was exposed or anything. I would've rathered not worn this infront of any guy, but whatever. We were in a flipping haunted house, being scantly clad wasn't near as bad as being whispered at by some weird, ghostly man. I shiver at the thought, then toss the white v-neck shirt over at Bryan.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 am

[ Bump, and ssb and sss on the last post xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Bryan turned around to look at her and frowned as she took off her shirt. For a split second he wondered if she’d been wearing anything underneath it, but when he saw the undershirt, he let out some pent-up breath. At least she wasn’t going to go around in her bra. That would’ve been a smidge distracting. Catching the shirt, Bryan merely tore off a small bit and wrapped it around his palm, tossing it back at her. “There, you can still wear it. If you’re comfortable enough to wear an undershirt I think it’ll be fine wearing that shirt over it with a piece ripped off. Plus…” Bryan paused before turning around so he didn’t have to face her and say it, “Plus, that’s distracting.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Sophie

I catch the shirt and put it back on. It was ripped at the bottom left corner, but I ignored it and the small bit of blood that was smeared. Mom's gonna kill me. I pull my hair back into a more effective ponytail and lean against the wooden door once more. I groaned under my weight, and for a second I thought it was going to break, but then remembered that it would most likely be impossible. My eyes wander, looking for something heavy to break the door, but I find nothing. It was nearly silent in the house, except for Bryan's rummaging around. He had just turned around when he said that my undershirt was a bit distracting. I fely myself blush, and clear my throat slightly.

[ erg, sss again! lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next