Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth Or Dare [ Reserved ]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 am

Bryan heard her clear her throat and a smile crawled across his lips. Whatever he’d said had embarrassed her. Bryan ran his good hand through his hair and grabbed a large piece of steel. “Stay there, I’m going to go and test this on the door. If it doesn’t work I’ll be right back. You’re safer in that room over there.” Bryan pointed to another, smaller room that was adjacent to the room they were in now. Going back out through the door, into the kitchen, and into the main foyer, Bryan wielded the bar of steel and swung it harshly at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Sophie

I nod and step out of his way. I then wandered into the room he had directed me to and sat down quietly. I listened to the loud cracking of the steel bar hitting the old wooden door for a little while before boredom got the better of me. In the repetition of sounds and sights, my mind soon began to wander, and curiousity about the dress, the closet, and the entire upstairs flooded my thoughts. Eager to investigate, I stood up and crept up the stairs so Bryan didn't hear me stepping up the creaky old staircase. I reached the top, and checked out the closet at first. The knob wasn't moving, so I tried it. My stomach dropped when the knob turned, but I perservered and opened the door in a rush. Dust flooded my throat, and I cough quietly, waving my hand to clear the air. I crouch down and lift up an old picture. I brushed it off with the back of my hand, and it revealed an image of a beautiful young woman with a young man. The man looked like the creepy figure that had been haunting me ever since we entered the home. I continued my search, but only found a few old documents and images.

After looking at nearly everything in the closet, I stood up and brushed off my clothes. I brush my bangs off my forehead and wander into the other room- the one that had the pretty wedding dress sitting gracefully on the dated comforter. I lift up the fabric of the off-white dress, and turn it in my hands. It was beautiful. I hold it up to my body, as I did with most clothes. It looked as though it should fit. Agaisnt my conscience, I strip down to my undergarmets, and slide into the dress.
Dress- http://www.niceweddingdresses.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/How-To-Choose-Perfect-traditional-wedding-dresses.jpg

I do a small twirl, and couldn't help but smile at how fluent the dress fabric moved around me and wrapped around my legs before bouncing back into it's original position.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Bryan grimaced and dropped the bar, walking back into the other room. When he realized Sophie wasn’t there, he started. “Sophie!?” he called out, moving another step until he felt something hot and liquid-y fall onto the base of his neck. Freezing, he lifted two fingers to wipe it off his neck and brought it back in front of his face. His eyes widened when he felt and saw the sticky red fluid. “SOPHIE!” Bryan shouted, darting away, only taking one backward glance. Blood was seeping through the cracks in the ceiling, slowly getting thicker and thicker. With a horrified revelation, Bryan knew that Sophie didn’t have that much blood in her. Bryan clenched his fists and ran up the stairs and into the room where the blood had been. Instead of two living people, there were two, silvery, shining ghosts. A lanky male figure was hunched over, a bloody knife in his hand. On the floor lay (well, floated) an absolutely stunningly beautiful young woman with multiple stab wounds in her chest. The man was bleeding in several places, himself. Bryan’s heart stopped when the male turned his head and stared at him with dilated eyes that were seriously bloodshot and looked as if he’d been doing drugs. Bryan cried out when the male threw the dagger at him, which materialized in thin air and lodged itself between Bryan’s collarbone and his shoulder. Bryan clenched his teeth and put his hand on the hilt of the dagger as the couple disappeared, but the blood on the floor stayed and continued to pool as if they were still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Sophie

I heard Bryan calling my name and jumped, going to change out of the dress. I stopped though, when I heard Bryan cry out from the room across the hall. I run out of the room and into the room I heard him from. "Bryan!" I say when I saw the blood, though I couldn't quite see who's it was. I dip my brows in confusion, and instinctively lifted the dress to make sure it didn't get blood on it. My feet were already touching the crimson puddle, but I was too distracted to care. "Bryan are you alright?" I say, stepping closer to him and making sure he was okay.
[ Sss, I wasn't quite sure if the dagger had actually stabbed him or not lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2