Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer Empty Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 am

Death Angel: I fly into Thunder Cloud and on the giant storm cloud looking around just as my twin sister, Elegant Killer, ran up beside me. I fold my great white wings and walk forward up a large hill, with my sister beside. As I walked I left burning hooves, my flaming hooves scorching the ground. I stop at the the top of the hill and look around for him then rear up as my sister just stands quietly and scream at the top of my lung, while I paw the air with my dagger sharp hooves. I land with a snort and look around with my ears perked then say "And now we wait." Elegant Killer replied with a simple "Whatever" and started grazing so I decided to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer Empty Re: Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Fasfer:I see the two of my kind ffrom a distance. I prick my ears and look up to see them, but slink back into the shadows, avoiding being seen. Had I been closer my metal armor and rough hooves against the ground would have given my position away but I was well secreted being at a distance. My lips curl in a snarl as I stay put and I listen closley for the stallion they were calling. I wait for something to happen; not wanting to be noticed I lower my head and graze cautiously and on guard.

Pic::

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer Fasfer_the_demon_horse_by_pookyns_5
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer Empty Re: Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Elegant Killer: I lay my ears flat against my head and look around, curling my lips back to bare my fangs in an savage snarl. We had been waiting for the leader for a week and he had yet to show up. I turn and begin to make my way toward the middle of the land at a brisk trot, my elder sister looks up and follows me at a smooth canter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Unknowingly while they grazed the sky grew steadily darker, until finally it was completely black. By then the wind had started to howl and lightning raced in the sky as the thunder rumbled. Eventually the screams and shreeking (sp) of some other kind reached the ears of the sisters. And as the moments wore on, the closer and louder those screams got.

(sorry so short. I'll add more when I get back home)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Death Angel: I canter next my younger sister at a smooth canter and look up finally realizing that the sky had become pitch black and the wind had picked up, since it did not affect us. I tuck my head into my chest as we speed up to a full out gallop, my long black mane and tail flying out behind me. We look at each other when we begin to hear inhuman screams and perk out ears increasing our speed to our limit, or rather my limit since I was built for strength not speed. We slow down to a walk when we reach a small hill and begin the incline to the top, the screaming having become as loud as it possibly can. We slow down immensely when we get close to the top and cautiously take the last few steps to the top, wondering what was on the other side.

(It's fine. I might not be on again until Christmas Eve because I'm leave tomorrow or Sunday to go Snowboarding.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Destroyer~
Appearing as a thin black cloud of fog and eventually as a blurry form like that out of a nightmare, I stand a top a hill. My red, black rimmed, eyes scanning the valley until they rest on the running forms of the sisters. Unknowingly they ran headed straight for me. A dark evil smirk raised on my face. Flicking my long dark tail, I call off my demons who snarled and screamed their detests but stpped closing in on the sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Death Angel: We reach the top of the hill just as the screaming stops to see thousands of demons looking up at us. I look down at them calmly, having seen plenty of demons on my father's land. I look up at a hill behind the demons and see the black form of a demonic creature, most likely the leader of the land. Elegant Killer and I begin our descent down the hill. We make our way over to the Destroyer as the demons part to create a pathway for us. I bare my fangs at the unruly demons and growl or snap at them when ever one got to close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Destroyer~
I chuckle devilishly as the two lovely mares aproached. Hmm, maybe I could force myself upon them. Then again maybe not. Just thinking about it cause my member to slide from its sheath. The demonic grin was still on my blurred form as they finally reached me.

(sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Death Angel: I stop when I get to the foot of the hill and look up at the Destroyer emotionlessly as his dark laugh and evil thoughts reach my ears. I bow to him along with my sister and sweep my long white wings out beside me before we stand back up and I say "My name is Death Angel and this is my sister Elegant Killer. We are the daughters of Tiger Eye, leader of Tornado Alley. Our father has sent us to request an alliance between our herds."

Elegant Killer: I walk beside my sister and stop next her then bow in respect to the large stallion, my long black and red streaked mane falling infront of my ruby red eyes. I stand back up carefully so as to not get hit by my sister's long wings and toss my head to get the hair out of my eyes. I stand quietly next to my elder sister as she explains why we had come and wait patiently for him to reply.

(It's fine. My computer is being really slow so it's taking me a while to reply.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Destroyer~
I listen carefully to their proposal and narrow my eyes. Suddenly I appear before them both, a lustful smile on my face. "Only under one condition. I breed with you both."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Death Angel: I look at him calmly when he appears in front of us while Elegant Killer give a short squeal and takes a step back, startled by his sudden closeness. I roll my eyes at my younger sister's spookiness then widen my eyes slightly at his request. My eyes quickly to return to their emotionless state and I look at my sister then back at the stallion and nod "We accept"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Destroyer~
A sly smile spreads across my face as the exciment for their agreement surges through my body. Though, I would have done it anyway if they refused. I eye the younger mare, but decided I would take the older mare first just so the younger one could see. Shifting to my full form I circle the mare called Death Angel nipping her shoulder and her rump. The whole while my member had already slid out and was hardening by the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Death Angel: I watch the large stallion circle me without turning my head and snap my teeth together sharply when he nips me. I lay my ears flat against my head but move my pitch black tail to the side and spread my legs so I don't fall when he mounts me. I arch my neck and lower my head slightly, somewhat nervous since this would be not only my sister's but also my first breeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Destroyer~
The second she docked her tail I was by her rump. Nickers of delight and excitement as I steadied myself behind her and stretch my nose out to inhale her lovely sweet scent. Shuddering in delight I rise up and settle my large black form on hers. A few seconds later my member finds its way into her and latches on. Moaning I slowly pull her closer, wanting to revel in each second that I was on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Death Angel: I smirk in amusement at the Destroyer's excited nickers and brace myself for the stallion's weight. I tense up slightly from nervousness when he mounts me and grid my teeth together to keep from screaming in pain when he enters me. I groan quietly after I get used to his size and shift my weight slightly to get more comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Destroyer~
Hearing her moan and from her walls opening to let me in, I too moan loudly and close my eyes pleasurably. God this mare was good I grinned darkly. She may be a first timer, but she allowed her instincts and body guide her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Death Angel: I smirk darkly when the stallion's loud moan reaches my ears, guessing that I must be doing something right. I semi-consciously back into him, my body trembling in pleasure and a groan once again escape my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Destroyer~
Feeling a surge of pleasure I jerk forward from when she backs up. Moaning I close my eyes. "There you go." I manage to say as my member grew within her and begun to throb. Slightly gasping I begin to thrust harder and bringing my member back slowly before thrusting hard again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Death Angel: I take a small step forward when he jerks forward, his weight throwing me slightly off balance but I quickly regain my balance and steady myself. I hear him say something but it is muffled by the sound of my heart pounding in my chest from excitement and my slight panting. I groan loudly when I feel him throb inside of me and push myself back into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Destroyer~
I moan as I reach my climax and release in her. Groaning as I slow down I dismount her and land with a light thud on the ground.

(sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Death Angel: I groan loudly as I reach my climax a fraction of a second after him. I move my tail back into place after I feel his weight disappear and I hear a thud behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Destroyer~
I snort and look around. "Where's the other wretch" I snarl, my voice thick and deep. A threatening note to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 am

Elegant Killer: I walk out from behind a small group of trees, blood dripping from my muzzle. I whip my tail irritable from side to side and hiss like snake then say "My name is not wench"

Death Angel: I snort and look at my younger sister who had always had a short temper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Destroyer~
I snarl disgustedly and appear suddenly infront of her as the noise goes across the meadow. My demons seemingly jumped and hissed as they writhed around, but keeping their distance with every deadly glance that left my now blood coloured eyes. As if they were ruby's set in black, their redness popped with colour against my coal black colour. Snaking my head forward, I grab a mouthful of the young mares forlock and force her to the ground roughly. Knocking the air out of her as I do so. "You are what I call you!" I bellow, my voice commanding and grutesque.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 am

Elegant Killer: I gasp for breath when the black stallion knocks me to the ground and snarl angrily at him and the thousands of demons surrounding us. I shake in pure fury and glare up at the stud with absolute hatred wanting nothing more then to smash his face in, but keep what little self control I had left and stay on the ground.

Death Angel: I take a step forward when he throws my younger sister to the ground but remember what we came here for and step back. Both me and my sister knew that whatever this stallion did to us would be nothing compared to what our father would do to us if we ruined this. It was the alliance alone that held me back and keep Elegant Killer on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next