Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer - Page 2 Empty Re: Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Destroyer~
Flicking my forlock out of my eyes i snort ruthlessly and back off of her to let her up. "Where is this sorry excuse of a father, who has no guts to come here himself, anyway?" I growled as I turned my gaze from Elegant Killer to Death Angel. From the vibe that Elegant Killer gave off I could tell she wasnt very pleased with me. That only caused a dark sinister smile to crawl across my face as I shake my head.

Back to top Go down

Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer - Page 2 Empty Re: Elegant Killer and Death Angel Look For The Destroyer

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Elegant Killer: I growl and stand up when he backs off, but keep my head lowered. I lay my ears flat against my skull and slink back over to my sister, now in a very foul mood. I turn toward the Destroyer and snap my teeth together angrily when he insults my father, but stay behind my stronger sister.

Death Angel: I narrow my eyes dangerously and bite back a snarl when he insults my father, knowing better then to anger the powerful stallion. "He had to stay and watch over his territory and his herd. Normally the mares would have been able to watch over the land and take care of themselves for a few days but most of them are too pregnant to fight." I explain to him, my voice devoid of any emotion yet filled with venom. I look at Elegant Killer out of the corner of my eye who had, amazingly, managed keep her big mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Destroyer~
I snap my jaws together powerfully in warning to Elegant Killer. My dark eyes glowed meticulously (sp) as I stared at her hard before turning my attention to Death Angel who was speaking. "Huh" I snort. "Too pregnant. I see he gets around quite himself, as do I." I smirk. My eyes turning back to Elegant Killer, letting her know I yet had my turn with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Elegant Killer: I look away when he snaps at me and flick my ears back. I snort in disgust when he speaks and throw my head back then move so I'm behind Death Angel, even though I know I have to take my turn or she will probably kill me.

Death Angel: I calmly nod then follow his gaze to my sister, who then hide behind me, and roll my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Destroyer~
Smirking I shake my head slowly and turn my gaze back to Death Angel. "So how long has this father of yours ruled his land? And what does he need me for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Death Angel: I look at him and pause thinking then reply "Our father, Tiger Eye, has had his land for a long time, exactly how long we don't know. He claimed the land before we were born. His goal in creating alliances with other dark forces is to conquer the other lands, starting with the ones surrounding his land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 am

Destroyer~
Thoughtfully i nod, pondering what she said. "Yes, this is true." My eyes slightly narrowed for a second, then I shake my head and return my gaze to her. "It seems like your father is very wise stallion..." My gaze flicked back to Elegant Killer. "Though he should have sent a stallion to me instead..but I might have killed it." My dark chuckle rumbled for a second then stopped suddenly and my eyes hardened a bit. "Elegant Killer, come here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Death Angel: I listen to him and nod calmly then look at Elegant Killer when he orders her to come and give her a sharp look as a warning to keep her mouth shut.

Elegant Killer: I snort and lay my ears back at the stallion's command and open my mouth to say something but quickly snap my mouth shut when my sister looks at me. I growl low in my throat and walk over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Destroyer~
My grin slids onto my face again, I watch her the whole time. When she finally gets close to me I nip her on the shoulder and shake my head. "I'll save you for later." I growled. "Tell your father that I'll join him." With that I disappear into a cloud of dark mist, floating swiftly away on the wind. All that was left was the recurring sound of my dark chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Death Angel: I watch the Destroyer nips my sister then slowly disappears in a cloud of mist. A dark grin creeps its way onto my face when he says he will join my father and I nod. I turn toward home and snap open my long white wings jump into the air, flying low enough so that Elegant Killer cloud see me.

Elegant Killer: I squeal angrily and toss my head when he nips me as the stallion disappears in a black cloud. I snort and watch Death Angel take flight then gallop after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2