Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) Empty Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Sighing I landed in a rough area filled with dark alleys ways and old houses the one place no one would look for me, I held my two daggers close and my wings changed to their midnight blue form. “So Little Angel returns? How are you Seclusion?” “So and so, got caught by a troublesome bunch, what about you?” “Nothing much, you have no new jobs at the moment seems that style of yours is getting old?” “Possibly people prefer guns now days” “You sound like an old man” “I’m still only 17 years old don’t forget. Plus I’m tired.” “Well get some sleep girl, you’ll have a job by morning guaranteed” he chuckler. I preferred it here; it was quiet and no one would judge me for what I did. Here I didn’t have to take side. I hated humans yes but they rarely bothered me. I soon found what I called my home and old unused apartment; I walked up the old stairs and soon got to my floor it wasn’t very high up but it was still the top floor. Walking towards one of the doors I unlocked it and just left it open not really caring much and sat myself on the railing of my small balcony. Deadly settled herself on a large old pillow in the small room with a bed in it, the front room didn’t have much else a small table and a couch with an old chair and the kitchen didn’t have anything but pasta and a bit of cheese in the fridge and meat for Deadly to eat as well. “This is my home, nothing much but… it’s quiet and I have a job here” I said and then sighed looking at the file on my bed “Damn, liar…” I said and shook my head laughing slightly “I’ll be out for the rest of today” I said as I flicked through the file looking through it I shut the file and stuffed it in my draw and sat on the balcony and waited for night to fall not saying a word.
When night did fall however I walked amongst them without a word enjoying the pure moonlight that rested on me.
I had pale skin like white porcelain and had stunning mismatched eyes which seemed to always see the truth; pure golden amber and blood red and I had short coal black hair, my wings had changed and were now pure silver stained with blood. I wore a white shirt and torn black jeans as well as a tattered blue scarf. I was an Assassin now, only way I could make a living at the moment but no one cared if I was there or not.

I walked into the school no one seemed to care at all what I was and went to my first class; chemistry. I sat down in silence hearing a guy whistle at me only made me sick... I had had enough of love… I had been betrayed once before, I didn’t want it to happen again, my lover got me locked up for years on end and didn’t even care.
I sat myself down 18 years old and in my last year I listened attentively to the teacher scribbling down the odd note or two.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

I walked threw the city looking for a girl named that I couldn't remember but she hanged with Deadly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Deadly Score sprinted right past him and loooked ot him and howled . I quickly left the class room and found my companion and looked down to her and landed swiflty avoiding everyone she ran up to me and I kneeled down and stroked her fur..."Well?" "Someone odd, looking for you" "I don't know anyone in this city, why would anyone bother searching for me?" I asked and she shrugged adn folded my wings neatly and flicked the dagger in my hand back into it's sheath and looked around
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:28 pm

I knew someone would tell her I was looking for her but I stayed out of their radar and walked to the park watching the night
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Later that night I travelled throguh the park with Deadly beside me and rustled my wings and sat myself in a tree and sung sweetly anyone who did know me would recognise the unqie angelic voice that I sang with.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

I perked my ears,"Do you really have to sing that song." I whispered to myself
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

"yes I do" I said and looked down to them not recognising them at all I jumped form the tree "what do you want, you've been looking for mr for a while now, even my companion has noticed it" I said Deadly on my back as a scythe with twin silver blades and a black handle with bloody bandages wrapped around...
"I also expect an answer"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

"I have my reasons." I say nodding
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

"tehn explain, I do not know you at all" I said simply "what are you reasons and what is your name?" I asked and Deadly nudged my back softly. My name was Seclusion Ash Soul. I was now the last of my race but I was also loyal to their morals.
"Well if you are not going to answer I'll find out for myself" I said not letting them go until I got an answer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I laughed,"Have fun with that my love." I said vanishing and going to my house
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

I hissed when he called me that and tracked him down angrily "Dont you dar ecall me that, I'm no one's love mister adn just answer who are you?" I had my contacts in so I coudln't read the soul but I was pretty ticked off at the momment and Deadly followed as a olf pure white with amber eyes as I expected my answer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

"You are my lover." I say looking at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:55 pm

"Since when? I don't even remember your name stupid" I said hissing angrily at him. I had lost a lot of my memoreis after the pain form when I lost everything was taken from me by the three moons. I shook ym head and my contacts feell out and my eyes easily peirced his,no one was ever able to look at them very long for the fear I woudl see the ery depths of theri hearts.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:56 pm

I kept looking into her eyes and walked forward stopping when we were inches from each other
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 pm

I didn't move at all sitting on the window sil just waiting for an answer from him... "Answer now, what is your name?" a slgiht hiss in my voice
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 pm

"Why don't you look into my heart." I said leaning against the wall
(what was the guys name that she loved?)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

(I don't know... never could think of a name... you can come up with one if you want..lol)
I hissed recognising those wordss but couldn't think of who's words they were and Deadly growled slightly stepping between us and even then I knew something was odd about him.."Your not human I can ell you that" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:07 pm

"The name's Drake." I said pushing off the wall and walking away before growling at Deadly. I jumped from the small roof and landed on the side walk as a big cat
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I felt my blood boil at that name and the memoreis clicked "Damn you, some lover you got me locked away for 50 years" I said angrily and jumped out the window and Deadly followed and I sat in a tree cursing in my head not at all happy and Deadly lay benath the tree.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 pm

I jumped into a tree and watched the sky missing the only woman I loved
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Deadly looked ot him and walked over "Why were you searching for her again, you know she hates you after what you did to her... She doesn't take betrayal lightly you should know that Drake" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

I turned away from her to sad to respond
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Deadly sighed and looked to me... giving a sigh I went over and sat down not saying a word and just waited for him to speak, I stil didn't forgive him but it just bothered me that i had forgotten "Can you prove you were once my lover? What was my favourite flower?" I asked simply

(for her it's Lily...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

I turned to her but not looking at her,"Lily." I said turning away again
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I sighed and lay down besid ehim "Seems like your right... I only told that to one person" I said remembering bits and peices... "Don't go all despressed on me, I had a freidn like that once and it never goes down well with me at all, surely you know that?" I said simply
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next